Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect (desktop app) support for Harman Kardon Aura

I've been trying to find a solution to my problem, in vain. I own a Harman Kardon Aura speaker which, according to www.spotifygear.com, is a supported device for Spotify Connect purposes. And indeed, when it comes to sending music from portable devic...

• Casual Listener
  •   I've been trying to find a solution to my problem, in vain.   I own a Harman Kardon Aura speaker which, according to www.spotifygear.com, is a supported device for Spotify Co...
  • BRG0101
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect: Denon Disconnecting Regularly (possible Android related issue)

Hi, I have a Denon network music player that I use to play Spotify using Spotify Connect. In the last week the connection has become very unreliable to the point that if I even turn on a Android phone/tablet the Spotify stream to the player is lost. ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I have a Denon network music player that I use to play Spotify using Spotify Connect. In the last week the connection has become very unreliable to the point that if I even turn on ...
  • gavpeloton
  • Music Fan
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Aussie Classic 100

Please do not bow to idealogues in the music industry trying to dictate who can post a play list and who cannot. I am refering to the Australia Day playlist compiled by Cory Bernardi. Let people be free to choose, play and listen to whomever they wan...

• Please do not bow to idealogues in the music industry trying to dictate who can post a play list and who cannot. I am refering to the Australia Day playlist compiled by Cory Bernardi. Let people be f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixed up artists - Baton Rouge

Hello, I noticed there's a problem with the related artists of Baton Rouge (French punk) - they are from completely different genre (glam rock). You can see the related artists here. There are two bands called Baton Rouge. One is an American band and...

• Hello,    I noticed there's a problem with the related artists of Baton Rouge (French punk) - they are from completely different genre (glam rock). You can see the related artists he...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer Not Working - Flash Player Enabled, Followed Correct Content Settings

Hi, I am trying to use spotify web player but it is not working. I have followed the instructions spotify gave which is "Allow site to play protected content" in settings. I have also made sure that my flash player is always allowed to be on but spot...

• Hi,   I am trying to use spotify web player but it is not working.   I have followed the instructions spotify gave which is "Allow site to play protected content" in sett...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for Windows Phone (Windows Mobile 10)

Hello,i read that Spotify will stop the Support for Winows Phone?If that true (i use Windows Mobile 10) than i must cancel my Spotify Premium Account

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i read that Spotify will stop the Support for Winows Phone? If that true (i use Windows Mobile 10) than i must cancel my Spotify Premium Account
  • wally888
  • 32 replies
  • 25 likes
  • WP 8
  • 32 replies
  • 25 likes

premium feature

I want my old spotify back and here is why everything is a premium feature like skipping songs just why before you have unlimited skips for free let me guess its only for the money but I am OK with the pay for offline listening and no ads that's OK b...

• I want my old spotify back and here is why everything is a premium feature like skipping songs just why before you have unlimited skips for free let me guess its only for the money but I am OK with t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song disliking...

So on all of my devices... Anytime I dislike a song it DOES NOT SAVE. I have herd the same feaking song I dislike 2 song AFTER I disliked it. And restated app.Android, iPad, and pc.... It always comes back and its to the point that it should of been ...

• So on all of my devices... Anytime I dislike a song it DOES NOT SAVE. I have herd the same feaking song I dislike 2 song AFTER I disliked it. And restated app. Android, iPad, and pc.... It always co...
  • CDelSignore
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Daily Mix dislikes - all mixes, or jus the current one?

I apologize if this has been answered and i just cannot find it. When you "dislike" a song on a Daily Mix, does that prevent it from playing on all daily mixes, or just the one that was playing when I click "Dislike"? Sometimes a song is not a good f...

• Casual Listener
  • I apologize if this has been answered and i just cannot find it.   When you "dislike" a song on a Daily Mix, does that prevent it from playing on all daily mixes, or just the one that was play...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Are conservatives allowed to use spotify?

Just found out the spotify only like leftwingers. A conservative politician wants to stream a playlist on Australia Day this year and spotify have shut down and removed the playlist. Is spotify a music streaming service or a left wing political party...

• Just found out the spotify only like leftwingers. A conservative politician wants to stream a playlist on Australia Day this year and spotify have shut down and removed the playlist.  Is spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Business is here!

casarecipe@gmail.com To whom it concern, In lights of Spotify 10 years anniversary 2018, I would like to introduce you to a set of ideas, which will further go to cement your brand. I have below placed a set of ideas that will create the narrative of...

• ...ow gone public, it is important to be consistent and have continuity in terms ofrelationship with its people.    @Spotify10go Spotify 10 Go is to mark this coming 2018 Spotif’y 10th a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player always returns HTTP 401 Unauthorized

For reasons I don't get into, I need to use the web player. Unfortunately, I'm unable to listen to any music because every web API call returns { "error": { "status": 401, "message": "No token provided" } } I'm seeing this in the chrome developer con...

• Casual Listener
  • For reasons I don't get into, I need to use the web player. Unfortunately, I'm unable to listen to any music because every web API call returns    { "error": { "status": 401, "m...
  • generaltrivium
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! "What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World" - The Decemberists not available in Panama?

Hello, I was trying to search for "What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World" album by The Decemberists and though it appears in a google search and even opens the page, I cannot play it and it does not appear on any of my Spotify Apps (Windows o...

• Hello, I was trying to search for "What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World" album by The Decemberists and though it appears in a google search and even opens the page, I cannot play it and it d...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable connect to device on one login

Hi, From several days I have strange problem. Me and my wife have family premium accounts. Now, from my account I can't connect to other devices (yamaha rx-v779) from my computer and phone (nothing is listed in "connect to device" box) But when I swi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   From several days I have strange problem. Me and my wife have family premium accounts. Now, from my account I can't connect to other devices (yamaha rx-v779) from my computer and ph...
  • rzaba
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ELIMINAR LA CANCION DEL CARA AL SOL (REMIX)

No se como a dia de hoy se permite libremente este tipo de canciones, solo falta crear una lista de reproduccion de canciones nazis y fascistas.... es lo que le faltaba a esta aplicacion.

• No se como a dia de hoy se permite libremente este tipo de canciones, solo falta crear una lista de reproduccion de canciones nazis y fascistas.... es lo que le faltaba a esta aplicacion.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player travado (crashed)

Ontem no final da tarde eu escutei uma musica que aparentemente foi removida do spotify, e acredito que isso tenha travado o meu player. Abri o web player hoje pela manha, mas nao consigo executar nenhuma outra musica. Ja tentei fazer logout e entrar...

• Casual Listener
  • Ontem no final da tarde eu escutei uma musica que aparentemente foi removida do spotify, e acredito que isso tenha travado o meu player. Abri o web player hoje pela manha, mas nao consigo executar ne...
  • jeanqueres
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Player stucked in a song

Sometimes happens that the player gets stucked in a song for days and it's impossible to start listening anything else and of course you can not listen the song that is displayed.

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes happens that the player gets stucked in a song for days and it's impossible to start listening anything else and of course you can not listen the song that is displayed.
  • satarinho
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is something going to be done about songs that incite rape?

A song called "So Surubinha de Leve" has been rising in the charts of spotify, but what impresses is its lyrics that incite the sexual abuse and estrup: "Get the drink on itPut the **bleep**And leaves on the streetGet the drink on itPut the **bleep**...

• A song called "So Surubinha de Leve" has been rising in the charts of spotify, but what impresses is its lyrics that incite the sexual abuse and estrup:   "Get the drink on it Put the **bleep...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs don't transition when casting to TV

I use Spotify on the Windows desktop app, on my Google pixel 2 Android phone, and via my Vizio M50 Smart TV (either via the Android Spotify app or my Google home Mini). My problem is when controlling Spotify running through my TV either via the Andro...

• I use Spotify on the Windows desktop app, on my Google pixel 2 Android phone, and via my Vizio M50 Smart TV (either via the Android Spotify app or my Google home Mini). My problem is when controlling...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes