Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Playstation link problems

Hello, I have changed from a PS3 to PS4 and I created a new playstation account. It will not allow me to link my Spotify to the new Playstation account as it says it is already linked. I have tried absolutely everything I can think of to resolve this...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I have changed from a PS3 to PS4 and I created a new playstation account. It will not allow me to link my Spotify to the new Playstation account as it says it is already linked.  ...
  • foxontherock
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV - can't login after I changed Spotify password

I had logged in to the Spotify app on Samsung Smart TV ok.Some time afterwards I had to change my Spotify password,I did this ok in the usual way. Then, when I went back to log in on TV it told me,failed password, fair enough. But it doesn't prompt y...

• I had logged in to the Spotify app on Samsung Smart TV ok. Some time afterwards I had to change my Spotify password, I did this ok in the usual way.   Then, when I went back to log in on TV ...
  • MarcellaDPorru
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos and iOS

Hi, I‘m using Spotify on iOS and Sonos.Whith Apple Music I can use the same account in parallel I.e. I’m not forced to have two account, syncing playlists etc. Why isn’t it possible with Spotify? I remember well in the past it was working.Don’t wanna...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I‘m using Spotify on iOS and Sonos. Whith Apple Music I can use the same account in parallel I.e. I’m not forced to have two account, syncing playlists etc.   Why isn’t it possib...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Artist become unsaved

I was adding new artists to my saved artist and when I went to go look in my music and then artist half of my previously saved artist disappeared. How do I fix this issue and why does it happen???

• I was adding new artists to my saved artist and when I went to go look in my music and then artist half of my previously saved artist disappeared. How do I fix this issue and why does it happen???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please help: how do I save/export playlist?

I wish to know how to save the list of music I have added to my playlist in case of any fault which results in loss or some files missing?At the moment, the only way to monitor your tracks is to see the running total of tracks which only tells you th...

• Music Fan
  • I wish to know how to save the list of music I have added to my playlist in case of any fault which results in loss or some files missing? At the moment, the only way to monitor your tracks is to ...
  • AlexMaster
  • Music Fan
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes

Why Spotify said TaiWan is a country?

When I browsed the top 50 by country . I saw Spotify show TAIWAN as a country, which is not apposite. I mean , this list should be renamed to . PS, HONGKONG is also not a country. Hope the Spotify can fix it .

• When I browsed the top 50 by country . I saw Spotify show TAIWAN as a country, which is not apposite. I mean , this list should be renamed to <country and areas > .    PS, HONG...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Shows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HEOS 1 LOSES CONNECTION AFTER 10 MINUTES !!!

I HAVE A SECOND GENERATION HEOS 1 SPEKER (HS2) THAT I BUY FROM 1 YEAR AGO, USE EVERYDAY... I HAVE SPOTIFY PREMIUM, BUT SINCE AUGUST 2017 I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY HEOS 1 ONLY WHEN I USE SPOTIFY CONNECT! ... IT BEGINS TO PLAY THE MUSIC THAT I SELECT, BU...

• I HAVE A SECOND GENERATION HEOS 1 SPEKER (HS2) THAT I BUY FROM 1 YEAR AGO, USE EVERYDAY... I HAVE SPOTIFY PREMIUM, BUT SINCE AUGUST 2017 I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY HEOS 1 ONLY WHEN I USE SPOTIFY CONNECT...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Student rabbat

Hey!I've seen in Spotify's website rabbit for students, but it was really strange that the rabbi only applies to college students and universities. I'm also a student but I'm going to Komvux and I want to get a student rabbit like all students, or I'...

• Hey! I've seen in Spotify's website rabbit for students, but it was really strange that the rabbi only applies to college students and universities. I'm also a student but I'm going to Komvux and I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts - More Rounded Political Options

The podcast selection on Spotify is heavily skewed to one side of the political Spectrum. Spotify owes it to the people to provide a more balanced offering of the political podcasts.There is a high demand for other types of political views other than...

• Casual Listener
  • The podcast selection on Spotify is heavily skewed to one side of the political Spectrum.  Spotify owes it to the people to provide a more balanced offering of the political podcasts. There is...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Recommended songs on premium

I have a premium account and whenever I listen to an album/playlist, it starts playing recommended songs after the album/playlist is over. Is there any way I can get rid of this? It plays the tracks in the album without recommended songs but when the...

• I have a premium account and whenever I listen to an album/playlist, it starts playing recommended songs after the album/playlist is over. Is there any way I can get rid of this? It plays the tracks ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist dissapeared

Hi. I used to listen to the playlist Chillout created by spotify deutschland and I can't find it anymore. Was it replaced by a similar one or renamed?Please help! Thanks **

• Hi. I used to listen to the playlist Chillout created by spotify deutschland and I can't find it anymore. Was it replaced by a similar one or renamed? Please help! Thanks **
  • psicus
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unknown songs in top track playlist...

For a start, i'd just like to say the 'your top tracks' playlist this year is absolutely terrible. There are multiple tracks i've never heard before, and 3 by rag'n'bone man.... I'm aware he sang 'only human' (which isn't in the playlist) but I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • For a start, i'd just like to say the 'your top tracks' playlist this year is absolutely terrible. There are multiple tracks i've never heard before, and 3 by rag'n'bone man.... I'm aware he sang 'on...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist Managment Accessibility
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable Spotify Connect on Apple TV

Hey, I have about 6 monitors with a nice BeoPlay A6 underneath. All monitors have a Apple TV to easly screen mirror on each screen. But when I go into Spotify Connect in the app I'll get double output for all rooms, one AirPlay and one AirPlay from t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I have about 6 monitors with a nice BeoPlay A6 underneath. All monitors have a Apple TV to easly screen mirror on each screen. But when I go into Spotify Connect in the app I'll get dou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album of Jamie Christopherson

Hello! One question, where is the album of Jamie Christopherson, Metal gear Rising vocal tracks?Is this erased?I have the url when i works... spotify.com/album/5yy8vcXIqbpuznLju0rBhBI want to run with this music :(! thanks

• Hello! One question, where is the album of Jamie Christopherson, Metal gear Rising vocal tracks? Is this erased? I have the url when i works...  spotify.com/album/5yy8vcXIqbpuznLju0r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HOW TO SELECT MULTIPLE SONGS AND ADD TO PLAYLIST

So Ive been reading posts with the same problem as mine. I tried the solutions given to them such as control button, control button and a, shift, drag, etc. using my laptop but it doenst work for me. please help. its really time consuming adding one ...

• So Ive been reading posts with the same problem as mine. I tried the solutions given to them such as control button, control button and a, shift, drag, etc. using my laptop but it doenst work for me....
  • agustins
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

IFTTT "We can't access your service"

Devices / Operating Systems:- Nexus 6P / Android 8.0- 2011 Macbook Pro / macOS 10.12.6 Android app version: 8.4.4.810 macOS app version 1.0.56.451.gb2f539fc Specific Applets giving me issues:- Applet: NFRkZeJu- Applet: zerqWEYB I'm having issues sett...

• Devices / Operating Systems: -  Nexus 6P / Android 8.0 -  2011 Macbook Pro / macOS 10.12.6   Android app version: 8.4.4.810   macOS app version 1...
  • unparagoned
  • Music Fan
  • 23 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Other
  • 23 replies
  • 18 likes

Solved!! Recover Direct Messages

Hello, I am aware that inbox feature is long gone now. I hope you all recognize that was a mistake. Anyway, Since there is no inbox button now, I am unable to reach my old messages. I want to reach my old messages, maybe as plain text, or JSON. Do yo...

• Hello,   I am aware that inbox feature is long gone now. I hope you all recognize that was a mistake.    Anyway, Since there is no inbox button now, I am unable to reach my old mes...
  • tess09
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't play some song.

Hello. Have a problem with playing some tracks like: https://open.spotify.com/track/02OZRs9ce14JjI6bDpyiQk . These song are in a playlists I listen to but they cannot be played for unknown reason. The name of the song have different colour than the r...

• Hello.    Have a problem with playing some tracks like: https://open.spotify.com/track/02OZRs9ce14JjI6bDpyiQk .  These song are in a playlists I listen to but they cannot be pl...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect for Windows Phone

I have a really annoying problem. Someone is getting into my Spotify account through Spotify Connect, and is adding playlists, listening to my music on MY account, and is stopping me from listening on my own account. How can I block this persons ipho...

• I have a really annoying problem. Someone is getting into my Spotify account through Spotify Connect, and is adding playlists, listening to my music on MY account, and is stopping me from listening o...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account has been stuck on an ad for almost a week

Hey Spotify team, My web player has been stuck trying to play a Safe Auto ad for about five days now and I haven't been able to listen to any music. It just wants to play an ad but it won't play. I've tried logging out, shutting down my computer, cle...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify team,   My web player has been stuck trying to play a Safe Auto ad for about five days now and I haven't been able to listen to any music. It just wants to play an ad but it won't ...
  • SquishyHeatran
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes