Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! HOW TO SELECT MULTIPLE SONGS AND ADD TO PLAYLIST

So Ive been reading posts with the same problem as mine. I tried the solutions given to them such as control button, control button and a, shift, drag, etc. using my laptop but it doenst work for me. please help. its really time consuming adding one ...

• So Ive been reading posts with the same problem as mine. I tried the solutions given to them such as control button, control button and a, shift, drag, etc. using my laptop but it doenst work for me....
  • agustins
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

IFTTT "We can't access your service"

Devices / Operating Systems:- Nexus 6P / Android 8.0- 2011 Macbook Pro / macOS 10.12.6 Android app version: 8.4.4.810 macOS app version 1.0.56.451.gb2f539fc Specific Applets giving me issues:- Applet: NFRkZeJu- Applet: zerqWEYB I'm having issues sett...

• Devices / Operating Systems: -  Nexus 6P / Android 8.0 -  2011 Macbook Pro / macOS 10.12.6   Android app version: 8.4.4.810   macOS app version 1...
  • unparagoned
  • Music Fan
  • 23 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Other
  • 23 replies
  • 18 likes

Solved!! Recover Direct Messages

Hello, I am aware that inbox feature is long gone now. I hope you all recognize that was a mistake. Anyway, Since there is no inbox button now, I am unable to reach my old messages. I want to reach my old messages, maybe as plain text, or JSON. Do yo...

• Hello,   I am aware that inbox feature is long gone now. I hope you all recognize that was a mistake.    Anyway, Since there is no inbox button now, I am unable to reach my old mes...
  • tess09
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't play some song.

Hello. Have a problem with playing some tracks like: https://open.spotify.com/track/02OZRs9ce14JjI6bDpyiQk . These song are in a playlists I listen to but they cannot be played for unknown reason. The name of the song have different colour than the r...

• Hello.    Have a problem with playing some tracks like: https://open.spotify.com/track/02OZRs9ce14JjI6bDpyiQk .  These song are in a playlists I listen to but they cannot be pl...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect for Windows Phone

I have a really annoying problem. Someone is getting into my Spotify account through Spotify Connect, and is adding playlists, listening to my music on MY account, and is stopping me from listening on my own account. How can I block this persons ipho...

• I have a really annoying problem. Someone is getting into my Spotify account through Spotify Connect, and is adding playlists, listening to my music on MY account, and is stopping me from listening o...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account has been stuck on an ad for almost a week

Hey Spotify team, My web player has been stuck trying to play a Safe Auto ad for about five days now and I haven't been able to listen to any music. It just wants to play an ad but it won't play. I've tried logging out, shutting down my computer, cle...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify team,   My web player has been stuck trying to play a Safe Auto ad for about five days now and I haven't been able to listen to any music. It just wants to play an ad but it won't ...
  • SquishyHeatran
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

search audiobook via alexa

Hi there, My kids love to play several audio books for kids via Spotify. Now we have Alexa and when we search for such audio book (Bibi Blocksberg) we do get the answer that nothing could be found on spotify. How come nothing could be found when we d...

• Hi there,   My kids love to play several audio books for kids via Spotify. Now we have Alexa and when we search for such audio book (Bibi Blocksberg) we do get the answer that nothing could be...
  • smirnoffs
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Applying for Spotify Internships

Hello! I am interested in applying for an intership with Spotify and I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to apply to more than one? I'm interested in two positions equally and have experience in both fields. Thanks!

• Hello! I am interested in applying for an intership with Spotify and I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to apply to more than one? I'm interested in two positions equally and have experie...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon AVR-X2100W Sportify stream stops when using phone or Mac

I just purchased this Denon AVR-W2100X receiver. One of the reason was that I would be able to use Spotify Connect.Everything is woring fine. I can start a playlist on my Android 7.0 phone (Oneplus one), or on my Imac, and choose available device and...

• Casual Listener
  • I just purchased this Denon AVR-W2100X receiver. One of the reason was that I would be able to use Spotify Connect. Everything is woring fine. I can start a playlist on my Android 7.0 phone (Oneplus...
  • Maniard
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [Web Player] Repeat once bug(?)

So yesterday I was playing songs on the web player, and I was able to select the repeat once option by clicking the repeat button twice(Normal -> Repeat all -> Repeat once -> Normal).And today while I was playing a song it automatically disables the ...

• Visitor
  • So yesterday I was playing songs on the web player, and I was able to select the repeat once option by clicking the repeat button twice(Normal -> Repeat all -> Repeat once -> Normal). And t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Sharing Playlists outside of spotify

I would like to share playlists from other people through other services like iTunes or Amazon Music.By now I grab title and artist through the web interface remove html tags and convert it manually. Is there some way to export a playlist to some mor...

• I would like to share playlists from other people through other services like iTunes or Amazon Music.By now I grab title and artist through the web interface remove html tags and convert it manually....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Cast / Spotify Connect

I have been using a Chromecast Audio to deliver Spotify to a receiver for months, it consistently showed in Spotify as a “Spotify Connect” device and worked flawlessly.Starting a few days ago things went a bit haywire, spotify controls would stop wor...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using a Chromecast Audio to deliver Spotify to a receiver for months, it consistently showed in Spotify as a “Spotify Connect” device and worked flawlessly. Starting a few days ago thing...
  • BrianTX
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Artists blocked

Is there a way to block artists you don’t support? I want to be able to listen to radio stations without supporting artists that I know to be abusers. If I can’t then I’ll just have to avoid the radio stations, which is not ideal for a paying custome...

• Is there a way to block artists you don’t support? I want to be able to listen to radio stations without supporting artists that I know to be abusers. If I can’t then I’ll just have to avoid the radi...
  • grendal
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

If I set one of my devices to private listening, does that set all of them to private?

I often control my music from one device and play through another - For example, if I turn a private session on my computer on, but I'm playing through my phone, does that still show up in peoples' feeds? I noticed that in order for it to say Private...

• Casual Listener
  • I often control my music from one device and play through another - For example, if I turn a private session on my computer on, but I'm playing through my phone, does that still show up in peoples' f...
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes

Devialet Dialog Phantom. Stream stops randomly

System: Devialet Dialog w. 2 Pantom speakersSpotify Connect (Spotify Premium) integrated.The stream stops randomly within playlists or albums and does not recover which is extremely annoying and frustrating with these high end speakers when listening...

• System: Devialet Dialog w. 2 Pantom speakers Spotify Connect (Spotify Premium) integrated. The stream stops randomly within playlists or albums and does not recover which is extremely annoying and ...
  • HVD1
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

PREMIUM ACCOUNTS

SPOTIFY PREMIUM . I AM PREMIUM USER AND I WOULD LIKE TO IMPLEMENT AND A NEW FUNCTION. AT THE MOMENT THAT I KEEP OR RELEASE THE SPOTIFY MUSIC ARE KEPT IN THE SONG PARADE BUT, WHEN I DOWNLOAD A SONG OF POP GENDER AND AFTER A GENDER METAL AND AFTER A DO...

• Casual Listener
  • SPOTIFY PREMIUM . I AM PREMIUM USER AND I WOULD LIKE TO IMPLEMENT AND A NEW FUNCTION. AT THE MOMENT THAT I KEEP OR RELEASE THE SPOTIFY MUSIC ARE KEPT IN THE SONG PARADE BUT, WHEN I DOWNLOAD A SONG OF...
  • IBiza_GoTa
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Nintendo Switch

There is Spotify for PS4, why there isn't for the Nintendo Switch ?. I mean, it is also a portable device, and listening to some great music while playing great games will be really cool.Please make a Spotify App for the Nintendo Switch (with backgro...

• Casual Listener
  • There is Spotify for PS4, why there isn't for the Nintendo Switch ?. I mean, it is also a portable device, and listening to some great music while playing great games will be really cool. Please mak...
  • dsavagezx
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 24 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 24 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect doesn't show Teufel Raumfeld Connector

Hi guys, i own a " Teufel Raumfeld Connector² " that supports "Spotify connect" . So i purchased a Spotify premium membership. My problem is that i can find my own Computer and Smartphone , but not the Teufel connector. All devices are in the same ne...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   i own a " Teufel Raumfeld Connector² " that supports "Spotify connect" . So i purchased a Spotify premium membership.   My problem is that i can &nbsp...
  • marxfr
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertisement Error

Hello,Always when the "advertisement-music" starts the web player stops to work. Every time it happens, I already tryed to refresh the page, reopen the browser and also update the same but no progress on it. I think maybe it's crashing or something l...

• Hello, Always when the "advertisement-music" starts the web player stops to work. Every time it happens, I already tryed to refresh the page, reopen the browser and also update the same but no ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist doesn't work

Hello.So I created a definite playlist where I put the Arctic Monkeys best covers and I just can't hear the album on my phone. I can't play it!Yes, I said only on phone, because on the computer it works.Here is a print of what appears on the phone sc...

• Hello. So I created a definite playlist where I put the Arctic Monkeys best covers and I just can't hear the album on my phone. I can't play it! Yes, I said only on phone, because on the computer i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes