Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscribe to Podcast not Listed in Spotify?

I'm a huge podcast listener, and I'd love to switch from the native podcast app on my phone to Spotify, since I already use it on all my devices for music.The problem is, most the podcasts I listen to aren't listed on Spotify.Is there a way to subscr...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a huge podcast listener, and I'd love to switch from the native podcast app on my phone to Spotify, since I already use it on all my devices for music. The problem is, most the podcasts I listen...
  • 0 replies
  • 22 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 22 likes

Samsung Smart Hub

I have seen a couple other threads but they appear to be outdated. I have a Samsung 3D Smart TV that I have spotify on. Just bought a Samsung Blu-Ray Player with Samsung Smart Hub for my living room but cannot find Spotify on it. Any new info for whe...

• Casual Listener
  • I have seen a couple other threads but they appear to be outdated. I have a Samsung 3D Smart TV that I have spotify on. Just bought a Samsung Blu-Ray Player with Samsung Smart Hub for my living room ...
  • DevilDog
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

NO Credit Card:Your subscription is about to expire in 7 days

hoping that I’ll receive this notification in my email everytime my subscription will about to expire. I’m somehow losing track sometimes because I’m not using credit card for my monthly payment. I just use online banking and payment centers. Hoping ...

• hoping that I’ll receive this notification in my email everytime my subscription will about to expire. I’m somehow losing track sometimes because I’m not using credit card for my monthly payment...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS4 App

HolaQuiero vincular la cuenta de spotify con mi cuenta de PSN, pero cuando lo hago desde el telefono o desde la app en si misma me dice que la cuenta ya fue vinculada con otra cuenta. Posiblemente haya sido con una cuenta anterior que tuve y que ya n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola Quiero vincular la cuenta de spotify con mi cuenta de PSN, pero cuando lo hago desde el telefono o desde la app en si misma me dice que la cuenta ya fue vinculada con otra cuenta.   Posi...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4 PSN
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium - Recommended Songs

Recently I noticed I am getting recommended songs at the bottom of my Personal Playlists. I am looking for a way to remove this feature because it is not at all what I need or need. I have been a Premium user for a few years now, if this is being imp...

de4faa3849a62da55c775fb4fbc9be1a.png
  • Regular
  • Recently I noticed I am getting recommended songs at the bottom of my Personal Playlists. I am looking for a way to remove this feature because it is not at all what I need or need. I have been a Pre...
  • poperalover
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes

King Gizzard Albums not on Here

I listened to each album they have on Spotify and when I looked at their discography, there were 2 albums (I'm in your Mind Fuzz, and Quarters) that I couldn't find on Spotify. I googled it and found it on Spotify.com, but when I use .CA or the app I...

• Casual Listener
  • I listened to each album they have on Spotify and when I looked at their discography, there were 2 albums (I'm in your Mind Fuzz, and Quarters) that I couldn't find on Spotify. I googled it and found...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Google Home does not give me the option of putting Spotify as default music provider

Hello everyone, I just bought the Google Home mini and unfortunately, although I have connected the app to Spotify, I can't seem to be able to set Spotify as the default music provider. Attached you will find a photo of the menu where supposedly you ...

• Hello everyone,   I just bought the Google Home mini and unfortunately, although I have connected the app to Spotify, I can't seem to be able to set Spotify as the default music provider. Atta...
  • Coinflippro
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] doesnt work.

My web player doesn`t play any song, i try to click on play button but nothing happens , and i already try to clear cache :/. Can someone help me? What should i do?. I use chrome.

• Casual Listener
  • My web player doesn`t play any song, i try to click on play button but nothing happens , and i already try to clear cache :/. Can someone help me? What should i do?.   I use chrome.
  • tmccool1
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! No 'radio' option on web player (play.spotify.com)? Can I fix this?

So I have a chromebook so I can't download Spotify and have to use the web browser. The problem is that there is no 'radio' button (which is my favorite thing about Spotify!!!). Is this intentional or is there an issue I'm having? I heard I can play ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have a chromebook so I can't download Spotify and have to use the web browser.  The problem is that there is no 'radio' button (which is my favorite thing about Spotify!!!).  Is this i...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player using Microsoft Edge

I'm trying to use the Microsoft Edge browser. I can log in to Spotify Web Player but it only works intermittently. It seems that when the tab it is playing in doesn't have focus, after a short time it stops playing. When you go back to that tab there...

• I'm trying to use the Microsoft Edge browser.  I can log in to Spotify Web Player but it only works intermittently.  It seems that when the tab it is playing in doesn't have focus, after a ...
  • Flom1010
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

[Webplayer] Spacebar means I want a space

So I am listening on my Android and because of your nonsense search result one of the tracks on my playlist isn't what I had asked for.So I go onto the web player to find the track I do really want and as I'm typing into the search window and enter a...

• Roadie
  • So I am listening on my Android and because of your nonsense search result one of the tracks on my playlist isn't what I had asked for. So I go onto the web player to find the track I do really want...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem w/Bose SoundTouch & Premium Family Account

I'm trying to add my Spotify account to the speaker & getting "requires premium account (6051)" error. But I already have a premium (family) account? Speaker & apps are all up to date on firmware. I contacted Bose support & they said: "The Spotify Pr...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to add my Spotify account to the speaker & getting "requires premium account (6051)" error.  But I already have a premium (family) account?  Speaker & apps are all u...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with music serach

Hi there! I found a problem when I'm using search field, I can't make a space between words because the space button pushing does call pause/play event. It happens even when the search field is active.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there! I found a problem when I'm using search field, I can't make a space between words because the space button pushing does call pause/play event. It happens even when the search field is activ...
  • SmirnovW
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Web Player won't play selected song

I've been trying to get a few specific songs to play since they rarely come up in shuffle on the webplayer. What happens when i click the play button on these songs is a different song in the playlist starts playing.Can we no longer select specific s...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to get a few specific songs to play since they rarely come up in shuffle on the webplayer. What happens when i click the play button on these songs is a different song in the playlis...
  • Swish777
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

A song is cutted on spotify

just heard the Richard's Thompson song "Guns are the Tongues" from the album "Sweet Warrior" and is cutted. the original length is 7:28 but spotify length is 5:18. guess is a error, don't know where can I report it.

• just heard the Richard's Thompson song "Guns are the Tongues" from the album "Sweet Warrior" and is cutted. the original length is 7:28 but spotify length is 5:18. guess is a error, don't know where ...
  • ChrisSpotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

remember last device used

Allow spotify to remember last device used (like apple tv) and auto reconnect to it.

• Allow spotify to remember last device used (like apple tv) and auto reconnect to it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist missing and not recoverable

My fav playlist where i have all my songs just dissapeared, i tried on "Recover playlists" but it's not there, i didn't deleted it or something, searching by the name i found this https://open.spotify.com/user/man_gel_123/playlist/6DlMM9I2zXUfeMnDtIb...

• My fav playlist where i have all my songs just dissapeared, i tried on "Recover playlists" but it's not there, i didn't deleted it or something, searching by the name i found this  https://open...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Space not working in web player search

I am using the web player on Chrome, and when I try to put a space in the search terms it only toggles play/pause. I am unable to search for anything with more than one word...

• Regular
  • I am using the web player on Chrome, and when I try to put a space in the search terms it only toggles play/pause. I am unable to search for anything with more than one word...
  • thorrune
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Gear S3 Spotify app

How do you use "Spotify Connect" with the Gear Samsung App?Or is it not an option, I cant find it? I want to be able to change where the music plays from (by selecting on the watch.) Is it possible. Eg. On my phone I can select my PC as an available ...

• How do you use "Spotify Connect" with the Gear Samsung App? Or is it not an option, I cant find it? I want to be able to change where the music plays from (by selecting on the watch.)   ...
  • JoHo_82
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spacebar not working as a space in web player search

I'm trying to type a space when searching for an artist in the web player search and the spacebar is only playing/pausing the music.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to type a space when searching for an artist in the web player search and the spacebar is only playing/pausing the music.
  • jstout26
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes