Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player Search

Hello,I presume I'm not the only person experiencieng this, but I couldn't find any other references. I just got Spotify Premium and am using the Web Player while at work. When trying to use the search bar in the Web Player, I can't search something ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I presume I'm not the only person experiencieng this, but I couldn't find any other references. I just got Spotify Premium and am using the Web Player while at work. When trying to use the se...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Web Player won't play

Hi, Web player has stopped working for me. I can browse around fine, but nothing happens when I click on any of of the play buttons. The button is enabled and "clicks" but the track time stays at 0:00. I have the correct browser selected in Spotify C...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Web player has stopped working for me. I can browse around fine, but nothing happens when I click on any of of the play buttons. The button is enabled and "clicks" but the track time sta...
  • karns1377
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Could the xbox one app support playing local files in playlists using the file explorer app?

The xbox one now supports a file explorer for all people to use, and there's a default folder called "my documents/music" - just like on a windows computer. I believe that this could be used by the spotify app on the xbox one to play local music just...

• Gig Goer
  • The xbox one now supports a file explorer for all people to use, and there's a default folder called "my documents/music" - just like on a windows computer.   I believe that this could be used...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • local
    Xbox One
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Questo brano non e disponibile

Ho un abbonamento premium e stamattina, improvvisamente, da PC non mi riproduce nessun tipo di brano che ho nelle playlist. Da mobile tutto ok, ma su desktop appare la frase "questo brano non e disponibile. se il file si trova sul computer puoi impor...

• Ho un abbonamento premium e stamattina, improvvisamente, da PC non mi riproduce nessun tipo di brano che ho nelle playlist. Da mobile tutto ok, ma su desktop appare la frase "questo brano non e ...
  • ndbstyle
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Rav 4 2017 won't display name of track or name of album or name of song

So just recently got the Rav4 2017 and I want to be able to listen to my music via the USB cable. So the music plays fine and the album art displays but where the name of the song, album, and artist is displayed, nothing is there. It seems though whe...

• So just recently got the Rav4 2017 and I want to be able to listen to my music via the USB cable. So the music plays fine and the album art displays but where the name of the song, album, and ar...
  • Akbaker2442
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Xbox One Spotify app sound problem with 5.1 av system

Hi,There is problem with Spotify playback when using 5.1 setting on Xbox configuration. I have a 5.1 channel av system connected to the Xbox One via HDMI and some how Spotify stream (it's stereo sound) is encoded so that sound is heard all surround c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, There is problem with Spotify playback when using 5.1 setting on Xbox configuration. I have a 5.1 channel av system connected to the Xbox One via HDMI and some how Spotify stream (it's stereo so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When I select a song in the middle of the playlist the next song is always the 1st playlist song

Hi folks! Question:Couldn't Soptify keep the playlist order when playing songs from the middle? Next song is always going to the first playlist song... Details:I have one huge play list that when I select any music from the middle of it, the next son...

• Hi folks!   Question: Couldn't Soptify keep the playlist order when playing songs from the middle? Next song is always going to the first playlist song...   Details: I have one huge p...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

MUSIC From around the world - Serbia

Hi, I wanted to draw your atention to the music you have as "Serbian" on Spotify. I don't know how you choose music to represent countries around the world, but what you have now for "Serbian Music" is NOT played anywhere in Serbia or former Yugoslav...

• Hi,  I wanted to draw your atention to the music you have as "Serbian" on Spotify. I don't know how you choose music to represent countries around the world, but what you have now for "Serbian ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Gift card pin doesn't work and I'm crying :)

Hello,so yesterday I bought myself a giftcard (I always do that, but normally for 1 month) for 3 months (so I paid 30€). Today I typed in the pin and stuff and at first it worked, there was the green button "redeem code" (I'm German btw and I'm not r...

• Hello, so yesterday I bought myself a giftcard (I always do that, but normally for 1 month) for 3 months (so I paid 30€). Today I typed in the pin and stuff and at first it worked, there was the gre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ChromeCast low audio quality

Hi!I have been experiencing a very bad audio quality when using ChromeCast 4k. It has been like this for couple of days. This has happened once before and updating my Spotify app did solve this problem, but there is no updates available. So I have la...

• Regular
  • Hi! I have been experiencing a very bad audio quality when using ChromeCast 4k. It has been like this for couple of days.   This has happened once before and updating my Spotify app did solve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded music keeps getting erased

I pay for spotify premium but the music I download keeps getting erased, I'm not losing the music entirely but I have to keep downloading the music over and over again to get the offline capabilities and it's very frustrating considering it's a fairl...

• I pay for spotify premium but the music I download keeps getting erased, I'm not losing the music entirely but I have to keep downloading the music over and over again to get the offline capabilities...
  • jackandjill
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to stream with spotify connect to bluesound powernode 2

I’ve a Bluesound PowerNode 2 that I’ve used with spotify connect with no issues for about 1 year. Since recently, I’m unable to stream from any device (table, smartphone, PC) with my spotify premium account to the PowerNode 2. However, I can stream w...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve a Bluesound PowerNode 2 that I’ve used with spotify connect with no issues for about 1 year.   Since recently, I’m unable to stream from any device (table, smartphone, PC) with my spotify...
  • Carolienl
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Help I can't set the same volume level for all song

Please help me,I can't set the same volume level for all song on my Spotify on PC windows 10,Please help me

• Casual Listener
  • Please help me,I can't set the same volume level for all song on my Spotify on PC windows 10,Please help me
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists are gone

So, I had a ton of playlists on my old PC. Well, not a ton, but I had playlists I used on the daily. I got a new PC fo Christmas, and downloaded Spotify. I logged in, and low and behold, none of my playlists were there. It just sucks, because I spent...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I had a ton of playlists on my old PC. Well, not a ton, but I had playlists I used on the daily. I got a new PC fo Christmas, and downloaded Spotify. I logged in, and low and behold, none of my p...
  • zila10
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor color combination for notification bar of some phones

Information is not at all visible in the notification menu when using Spotify for android due to color combination. Please see the attached screenshot.You can email me at ********@*******.edu. My name is Shubham Gupta.

• Information is not at all visible in the notification menu when using Spotify for android due to color combination. Please see the attached screenshot. You can email me at ********@*******.edu. My n...
  • Bhadzcarl
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • color
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Embed Code Error

Hello I want to embed an artist when posting on the forum, but everytime i do that I get an error. "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit...

• Music Fan
  • Hello I want to embed an artist when posting on the forum, but everytime i do that I get an error.  "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid H...
  • playlistsbywax
  • Music Fan
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Windows
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

spotify cutting in and out - how to transfer playlists to google music

Hi, I'm sick of spotify breaking functionality with updates, streaming spotify to chromecast used to work months ago without any issues but now it just cuts in and out randomly for a second or two. This makes listening to music very un-enjoyable. I'v...

• Hi, I'm sick of spotify breaking functionality with updates, streaming spotify to chromecast used to work months ago without any issues but now it just cuts in and out randomly for a second or two. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play playlists on Spotify?

When I ask Alexa to play a playlist (either my own or one I’m following) she answers with one of 2 responses:‘That is not available on Spotify.’or‘Resuming Spotify.’ and plays whatever had been playing before.Any ideas how to get her to get it right?

• When I ask Alexa to play a playlist (either my own or one I’m following) she answers with one of 2 responses: ‘That is not available on Spotify.’ or ‘Resuming Spotify.’ and plays whatever had be...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

want to translate the about of bands from english to spanish don`t know who to talk about it.

For now i´m making a master degree in the university Pompeu Fabra of Spain and want to make a magazine showing the bands that i like and there are a lot that came from spotify, so the favor that i want to ask for its if its possible that spotify let ...

• For now i´m making a master degree in the university Pompeu Fabra of Spain and want to make a magazine showing the bands that i like and there are a lot that came from spotify, so the favor that i wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes