Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Google Home - Playing music from another linked spotify account

So I bought my family a Google Home and it works great! The one problem though, it only plays music from MY Spotify account. Whenever my family asks to play a song (and their Spotify account is linked to their google account), it still only plays mus...

• Casual Listener
  • So I bought my family a Google Home and it works great!   The one problem though, it only plays music from MY Spotify account.  Whenever my family asks to play a song (and their Spot...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying a gift card in a different country

Trying to buy a Spanish gift card with a Canadian debit card is it possible? I went to the Spanish sportify website, I entered the Canadian debit card details and then I was redirected to this URL: https://www.spotify.com/es/purchase/ecards/checkout/...

• Trying to buy a Spanish gift card with a Canadian debit card is it possible?  I went to the Spanish sportify website, I entered the Canadian debit card details and then I was redirected to this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa urgent help

My echo lets me say "alexa play spotify premium " and plays my songs but it will not let me ask for a specific song despite me being premium account! Says your spotify account does not support streaming on this device?! HELP!!!

• My echo lets me say "alexa play spotify premium " and plays my songs but it will not let me ask for a specific song despite me being premium account! Says your spotify account does not support stream...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to my yamaha musiccast anymore

Spotify used to work fine on my Yamaha MCR-670d until today.Got a new internet connection and i connected both the MusucCast and my phone to the same network.Bluetooth and netradio works fine, but spotify cant see the musiccast.Does anybody have had ...

• Spotify used to work fine on my Yamaha MCR-670d until today. Got a new internet connection and i connected both the MusucCast and my phone to the same network. Bluetooth and netradio works fine, bu...
  • Federico9
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant control Spotify after connecting to bluetooth

I have a Kenwood radio with bluetooth, and I use Spotify on it. The radio has controls to skip and choose, but on my phone is just a black background with the Spotify logo. I'd like to be able to select any specific song I want, but I cannot because ...

• I have a Kenwood radio with bluetooth, and I use Spotify on it.  The radio has controls to skip and choose, but on my phone is just a black background with the Spotify logo.  I'd ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

I can’t get a my 2017 playlist??

I’m so sad I can’t get a “my 2017 wrapped” playlist. It says they don’t have enough data - I listened to music everyday?? Is this issue getting resolved? I was really looking forward to this

• I’m so sad I can’t get a “my 2017 wrapped” playlist. It says they don’t have enough data - I listened to music everyday?? Is this issue getting resolved? I was really looking forward to this
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Locking your account.

My friend just found her account hacked. Some creetin born out of a cesspit has change the email and password. My friend has seen, live, her playlists getting removed. She has payment information saved on the account meaning that **bleep** can leech ...

• My friend just found her account hacked. Some creetin born out of a cesspit has change the email and password. My friend has seen, live, her playlists getting removed. She has payment infor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

all my playlists are gone

they're not on my phone or computer other topics i've seen on this issue was they were logged into another account but i'm definitely not.. think there is some technical glitch but can't find any other way to contact spotify than this?

• Visitor
  • they're not on my phone or computer 😞 other topics i've seen on this issue was they were logged into another account but i'm definitely not.. think there is some technical glitch but can't find any...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo won't make a sound!

Hi all, I have an Echo and a Echo Dot. I am a premium user. My Echoes have just stopped playing spotify at all. They appear to be connected, claim to be connected, but just don't make a noise. I have tried unlinking and relinking my account, differen...

• Hi all,   I have an Echo and a Echo Dot.  I am a premium user.  My Echoes have just stopped playing spotify at all.  They appear to be connected, claim to be connected, but just...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz MCR610 and ECHO Dot

I updated the firmware on my Marantz on Xmas eve and my Spotify Premium account was removed and replaced with Last FM. Firstly, is this right?I then got an ECHO Dot for Xmas which I'd like to be able to ask Alexa to play my Spotify songs on the Maran...

• I updated the firmware on my Marantz on Xmas eve and my Spotify Premium account was removed and replaced with Last FM. Firstly, is this right? I then got an ECHO Dot for Xmas which I'd like to be ab...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Gear s3 spotify offline problem

After downloading my playlists to the watch on the Gear S3 I can play my music perfectly but at the day after it wont play any one of them untill I redownloading then over again.And to be clear those playlist marked as downloaded.There is any solutio...

• Casual Listener
  • After downloading my playlists to the watch on the Gear S3 I can play my music perfectly but at the day after it wont play any one of them untill I redownloading then over again. And to be clear tho...
  • nonospot82
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on Alexa

Every time I ask for a song or artist to be played Alexa replies with “artist has not been found” or it just plays a sample of the song I want, any idea how to just play the song I want?

• Every time I ask for a song or artist to be played Alexa replies with “artist has not been found” or it just plays a sample of the song I want, any idea how to just play the song I want?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution All albums except one works on my chromecast devices

Hi, I have a weird problem, all albums I have tried works on my chromecast except for one, Pop 2 by Charli XCX. Spotify connects to my chromecasts but the playback is on the phone when I try to cast the album. I have tried to connect and play a diffe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a weird problem, all albums I have tried works on my chromecast except for one, Pop 2 by Charli XCX. Spotify connects to my chromecasts but the playback is on the phone when I try...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to connect to sportify through Sonos

Hi!I purchased and installed a sonos play:3 this friday (November 1st). I have used it to listen to Spotify without any (major) problems. However, last night it stopped working.It wasn't able to conenct to Spotify all of a sudden. I tried a "re-autho...

• Regular
  • Hi! I purchased and installed a sonos play:3 this friday (November 1st). I have used it to listen to Spotify without any (major) problems. However, last night it stopped working. It wasn't able t...
  • Portstephens
  • 28 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 28 replies
  • 2 likes

Problems with Echo Dot and Spotify Premium Family

So that´s the situation: I´m the owner of a Spotify Premium Family Account. I´have one Echo dot and one Echo - perfect linked to Spotify, no problem. Then my two boys have a Echo Dot and are members of my premium family account, their two Echo dots a...

• So that´s the situation:   I´m the owner of a Spotify Premium Family Account. I´have one Echo dot and one Echo - perfect linked to Spotify, no problem.   Then my two boys have a Echo Do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t see Amazon Echo as device in Spotify app

Hi - I have just added an Amazon Echo to my network (which includes a Sonos system). Alexa is working fine with Spotify via voice commands, but I can’t browse music from the Spotify app and then select the Echo device. Any ideas if there’s something ...

• Hi - I have just added an Amazon Echo to my network (which includes a Sonos system). Alexa is working fine with Spotify via voice commands, but I can’t browse music from the Spotify app and then sele...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes