Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Some songs are not playing and are grayed out

I was on Spotify today and noticed some of the songs I have saved are grayed out and I cannot play them. I know I listened to several of them recently, and they do not show up at all on my phone or on searches. An example is Billy Currington's People...

• Casual Listener
  • I was on Spotify today and noticed some of the songs I have saved are grayed out and I cannot play them. I know I listened to several of them recently, and they do not show up at all on my phone or o...
  • 1998mhw
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo connection problems

Hello, i have the following problem. Since few days i cannot use spotify connect to my Onkyo TX 8150 receiver anymore. The connection doesnt work. Before I never had any problems. No changes in my network. Please help

• Hello, i have the following problem. Since few days i cannot use spotify connect to my Onkyo TX 8150 receiver anymore. The connection doesnt work. Before I never had any problems. No changes in my ne...
  • hpwz
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes

Cancel sub scription

I started a free trial and it's stopped and now I don't know how to cancel it. Also, I'm worried that I'll have to pay for this month even though I didn't plan on paying for anything

• I started a free trial and it's stopped and now I don't know how to cancel it. Also, I'm worried that I'll have to pay for this month even though I didn't plan on paying for anything
  • Edith80
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible to make Amazon Echo play Spotify on 2nd device (ie "Connect to a device")?

I primarily play Spotify on my Mac Mini which is connected to a receiver and speakers for most of my at home streaming. Spotify currently allows me to control this Spotify session with either my iphone app or laptop. I'm considering bringing an Amazo...

connect.jpg desktop.jpg
  • Regular
  • I primarily play Spotify on my Mac Mini which is connected to a receiver and speakers for most of my at home streaming.  Spotify currently allows me to control this Spotify session with either m...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Boycott a country ?

Hello, I would want to not hear songs of artists from a certain country, is their a way to do this?

• Visitor
  • Hello,  I would want to not hear songs of artists from a certain country, is their a way to do this? 
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink from NYT account

TL:DR - Need to unlink my spotify from my NYT account. Full - I signed up for the Spotify/NYT plan through the apple app store. I was able to link my Spotify to my NYT subscription no problem. Now, NYT has made me update my password and it turns out ...

• Visitor
  • TL:DR - Need to unlink my spotify from my NYT account.   Full - I signed up for the Spotify/NYT plan through the apple app store. I was able to link my Spotify to my NYT subscription no proble...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect my Spotify account in my PS4

When I try to connect my Spotify account with my ps4, it says "Spotify account already linked" probably because I had a ps3. But I can't unlink it now. Could someone help me? Or at least show me a way to unlink my account from my old account

• When I try to connect my Spotify account with my ps4, it says "Spotify account already linked" probably because I had a ps3. But I can't unlink it now. Could someone help me? Or at least show me a wa...
  • estebanGramaj0
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pen drive o discos duros externos

quisiera saber como hago para grabar mis playlist en un pendrive o en un disco duro externo

• quisiera saber como hago para grabar mis playlist en un pendrive o en un disco duro externo
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify for browsers

Hello, @ work I'm not able to use the desktop version, So, I use the webplayer. I always use Firefox to play the webplayer. No problems so far. But, untill today, I can't play the webplayer with Firefox (any other browser works with no problems), The...

• Music Fan
  • Hello,   @ work I'm not able to use the desktop version, So, I use the webplayer. I always use Firefox to play the webplayer. No problems so far. But, untill today, I can't play the webplayer ...
  • Vreugd85
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Search for artist on xbox

When searching on xbox the results only contain songs, albums and playlists. Why are artists not part of the search results?

• When searching on xbox the results only contain songs, albums and playlists. Why are artists not part of the search results?
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

The Dear Hunter - Color Spectrum sound issue

Most of the songs on The Dear Hunter album The Color Spectrum has skipping and pauses in them. These are not on the original CD, and this is the only songs on Spotify I've heard with that problem. Never Forgive, Never Forget is one of the songs with ...

• Regular
  • Most of the songs on The Dear Hunter album The Color Spectrum has skipping and pauses in them. These are not on the original CD, and this is the only songs on Spotify I've heard with that problem.&nb...
  • Nicopalave
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

The songs constantly stop

In android tv the songs stop constantly keeping the buffer, this problem is not the speed of the internet, I have discarded it. This started happening since the last update of the app for tv. Try reinstalling the app and formatting android tv. Please...

• In android tv the songs stop constantly keeping the buffer, this problem is not the speed of the internet, I have discarded it. This started happening since the last update of the app for tv. Try rei...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Terrible, never changing Daily Mix

Ugh, I'm so sick of spotify's daily mix. I listened to a bunch of songs from Grease basically on repeat for a few weeks, because I needed to learn the lyrics for a performance. Now, if i ever hear those songs it makes me want to tear my eardrums out,...

• Ugh, I'm so sick of spotify's daily mix.   I listened to a bunch of songs from Grease basically on repeat for a few weeks, because I needed to learn the lyrics for a performance. Now, if i eve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PC Spotify Connect and Linked Accounts

I use Spotify on a PC to connect to a number of speakers spread throughout my home. I then drive my music selection through Spotify Connect on my iPhone.My wife has been added as a Linked Account. I would like my wife to be able to use the Spotify on...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify on a PC to connect to a number of speakers spread throughout my home.  I then drive my music selection through Spotify Connect on my iPhone. My wife has been added as a Linked A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs deleting by themselves

Hello Guys! I noticed that some songs are deleted from some of my playlists even if didn't want to, so I had to reinsert them. It has happened a few times, not frequently. Am I the only one? Thanks to everybody

• Regular
  • Hello Guys! I noticed that some songs are deleted from some of my playlists even if didn't want to, so I had to reinsert them. It has happened a few times, not frequently. Am I the only one? Thanks t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Police

Hi there I have seen about 10 posts regarding the police and forces discount and there has been responses about voting for it but no actually answer? Is there a discount for the forces or not? If there isn’t I might have to change my music provider a...

• Hi there I have seen about 10 posts regarding the police and forces discount and there has been responses about voting for it but no actually answer? Is there a discount for the forces or not? If the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My time capsule

Please help me! i can't find my time capsule there nothin in "decades" section...

• Casual Listener
  • Please help me! i can't find my time capsule there nothin in "decades" section...
  • sniper_57
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing sonso speakers from spotify app

I have spotify premium and have been playing it from the spotify app on my sonos speakers for a couple of years. It has stopped working (either from my smart phone or my laptop). I can still access some spotify through the sonos app but not directly ...

• I have spotify premium and have been playing it from the spotify app on my sonos speakers for a couple of years.  It has stopped working (either from my smart phone or my laptop).  I can st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnecting from Sonos from a distance

I am still logged into Spotify on an iPad connected to a SONOS system 2000 miles away. How do I log out? Until I do, I can’t log into Spotify on my SONOS system here at home.

• I am still logged into Spotify on an iPad connected to a SONOS system 2000 miles away. How do I log out? Until I do, I can’t log into Spotify on my SONOS system here at home. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes