Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

PC Spotify Connect and Linked Accounts

I use Spotify on a PC to connect to a number of speakers spread throughout my home. I then drive my music selection through Spotify Connect on my iPhone.My wife has been added as a Linked Account. I would like my wife to be able to use the Spotify on...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify on a PC to connect to a number of speakers spread throughout my home.  I then drive my music selection through Spotify Connect on my iPhone. My wife has been added as a Linked A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs deleting by themselves

Hello Guys! I noticed that some songs are deleted from some of my playlists even if didn't want to, so I had to reinsert them. It has happened a few times, not frequently. Am I the only one? Thanks to everybody

• Regular
  • Hello Guys! I noticed that some songs are deleted from some of my playlists even if didn't want to, so I had to reinsert them. It has happened a few times, not frequently. Am I the only one? Thanks t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Police

Hi there I have seen about 10 posts regarding the police and forces discount and there has been responses about voting for it but no actually answer? Is there a discount for the forces or not? If there isn’t I might have to change my music provider a...

• Hi there I have seen about 10 posts regarding the police and forces discount and there has been responses about voting for it but no actually answer? Is there a discount for the forces or not? If the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My time capsule

Please help me! i can't find my time capsule there nothin in "decades" section...

• Casual Listener
  • Please help me! i can't find my time capsule there nothin in "decades" section...
  • sniper_57
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing sonso speakers from spotify app

I have spotify premium and have been playing it from the spotify app on my sonos speakers for a couple of years. It has stopped working (either from my smart phone or my laptop). I can still access some spotify through the sonos app but not directly ...

• I have spotify premium and have been playing it from the spotify app on my sonos speakers for a couple of years.  It has stopped working (either from my smart phone or my laptop).  I can st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnecting from Sonos from a distance

I am still logged into Spotify on an iPad connected to a SONOS system 2000 miles away. How do I log out? Until I do, I can’t log into Spotify on my SONOS system here at home.

• I am still logged into Spotify on an iPad connected to a SONOS system 2000 miles away. How do I log out? Until I do, I can’t log into Spotify on my SONOS system here at home. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos not conecting

Has the function to allow Spotify to play directly on a Sonos system been removed? I can play spotify on my phone and on a Amazon Firestick but no longer on one of my three Sonos 1s. I've tried uninstalling bothe the Sonos and Spotify apps but I'm no...

• Community Legend
  • Has the function to allow Spotify to play directly on a Sonos system been removed? I can play spotify on my phone and on a Amazon Firestick but no longer on one of my three Sonos 1s. I've tried unins...
  • Heiko21
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2017 Wrapped not working

Hello I can't see what my 2017 wrapped card thing looks like because it won't load. After I log in, it never stops loading.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I can't see what my 2017 wrapped card thing looks like because it won't load. After I log in, it never stops loading.
  • Pauldjhiggins
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Post of the Week: Playlist questions a-plenty!

Why Am I paying for Spotify, when they don't have new releases.....Eminems new album, realeased in 2017 is on Apple Music. But can't seem to find it on Spotify....WHY DO I GIVE YOU MONEY.

• Casual Listener
  • Why Am I paying for Spotify, when they don't have new releases.....Eminems new album, realeased in 2017 is on Apple Music. But can't seem to find it on Spotify....WHY DO I GIVE YOU MONEY. 
  • Raffmorelli
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm looking for a song( Run Around—Jasan Radford)

Hello, I'm looking for a song:Run Around—Jasan RadfordTo my knowledge it not on Spotify. Is there anyway that this song could be added any time soon?

• Hello, I'm looking for a song: Run Around—Jasan Radford To my knowledge it not on Spotify. Is there anyway that this song could be added any time soon?   
  • Anders_sveidahl
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify randomly subscribing to spam playlists

Hundreds of random playlists, all with two-word randomly generated names (by randomly generated users too, from the looks of it) have been appearing in my playlist subscriptions/follows without me subscribing to any of them. I have changed my passwor...

• Hundreds of random playlists, all with two-word randomly generated names (by randomly generated users too, from the looks of it) have been appearing in my playlist subscriptions/follows without ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2017wrapped - not enough data

Hello,I have a family account and listen to Spotify on a daily basis. I've created several playlists this year, found tons of artists and religiously listen to Discover Weekly and Release Radar. I must have listened to thousands of hours overall.Howe...

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 15.46.51.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a family account and listen to Spotify on a daily basis. I've created several playlists this year, found tons of artists and religiously listen to Discover Weekly and Release Radar. I ...
  • mikechalmers
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook's Pixel

Is it possible to put facebook's pixel to a playlist i've create?

• Is it possible to put facebook's pixel to a playlist i've create?
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Behind the lyrcis (Genius) doesn't work

Hello, Behind the lyrics doesn't work on my Iphone.I have the latest version of Spotify 8.4.28.1104, latest version of iOS 11.2.1I have premium account and also tried to reinstall the app several times. I am 100% sure that nehind the lyrics should wo...

• Hello,  Behind the lyrics doesn't work on my Iphone. I have the latest version of Spotify 8.4.28.1104, latest version of iOS 11.2.1 I have premium account and also tried to reinstall the ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz MCR 611

Hello,I have an ampli marantz MCR 611 for several months.The ampli had an update last August. Since then, impossible to connect on it with spotify.When I go on the page of help spotify about marantz, I do not see my ampli on the list ... https://supp...

• Hello, I have an ampli marantz MCR 611 for several months. The ampli had an update last August. Since then, impossible to connect on it with spotify. When I go on the page of help spotify a...
  • Dutch-Elvis
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Slight Problem with Shuffle on Web Player

I'm having a slight problem with the Shuffle feature with the Web Player. Currently if I have Shuffle enabled on a playlist and click to play a specific song it will select a random song on the playlist to play instead. I don't believe this is the in...

• I'm having a slight problem with the Shuffle feature with the Web Player.  Currently if I have Shuffle enabled on a playlist and click to play a specific song it will select a random song on the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Subscribers

I was wondering if on web player there was anyway to see what your subscriber count is for a playlist?

• Regular
  • I was wondering if on web player there was anyway to see what your subscriber count is for a playlist?
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song in spotify playlist

Hi team,Listening to Spotify's Christian Dance Party playlist, just heard Levv - Collateral Damage and it doesn't belong there. Please remove it accordingly. Thank you!CL

• Hi team, Listening to Spotify's Christian Dance Party playlist, just heard Levv - Collateral Damage and it doesn't belong there.   Please remove it accordingly.   Thank you! CL
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When will I be able to get my Time Capsule

I created a new Spotify account so the listening history was reset. Sadly I will not be able to have a 2017 Playlist. I want a new time capsule tho. I created this about two weeks ago, when will I be able to get my Time Capsule?

• Roadie
  • I created a new Spotify account so the listening history was reset. Sadly I will not be able to have a 2017 Playlist. I want a new time capsule tho.   I created this about two weeks ago, when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Local Files Won't Play on Amazon Echo.

So, i've uploaded a a few local music files to Spotify through my Macbook. But it only plays on my Computer, not my Amazon Echo. Obviously, I've got premium, as playing Spotify on a Echo requires Premium. Is there anyway to play my local files to my ...

• So, i've uploaded a a few local music files to Spotify through my Macbook.  But it only plays on my Computer, not my Amazon Echo.   Obviously, I've got premium, as playing Spotify on a E...
  • MrRea
  • 8 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 7 likes