Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

How to remove a currently playing song from the playlist?

I have a playlist with 500+ songs. When I am listening to the playlist, sometimes I hit a song I don't like and want to remove it from the playlist. However, I cannot find any easy way to do this, in the web player or in any of the iOS or Android app...

• Visitor
  • I have a playlist with 500+ songs. When I am listening to the playlist, sometimes I hit a song I don't like and want to remove it from the playlist. However, I cannot find any easy way to do this, in...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Single Sign on

Is there an option for Single Sign on for business implementation?

• Is there an option for Single Sign on for business implementation?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NinjaHacks Hackathon

www.ninjahacks.org NinjaHacks is hosting the first high school hackathon in the North Shore area. We believe that learning how to program is extremely important in today's industry and our goal is to implement computer programming in high school and ...

• www.ninjahacks.org   NinjaHacks is hosting the first high school hackathon in the North Shore area. We believe that learning how to program is extremely important in today's industry and our g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Genres & Moods - no classical nor jazz!

Hi all,On my Android, I see Jazz and Classical musicc in Genres & Moods browsing options. It doesn't exist anymore on desktop version.Is it possible to have it back?

• Regular
  • Hi all, On my Android, I see Jazz and Classical musicc in Genres & Moods browsing options. It doesn't exist anymore on desktop version. Is it possible to have it back?
  • stephenfrost_
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Running playlist improvement

Always seems to fade out before the songs even ended then fades in to the next song? Any reason? Also is there a way to add more songs to the list or some way of generating similar 160bpm tracks I like? Seems to be a max of 45-50 songs on repeat each...

• Always seems to fade out before the songs even ended then fades in to the next song? Any reason? Also is there a way to add more songs to the list or some way of generating similar 160bpm tracks I li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paulina Sandoval

Hi, I have problems with my gift card, I have always paied with credit card, but I canceled it, so I bought a gift card, but Spotify tells me that I can't pay with that, I traied with all the things that internet tells me, but nothing, what I can do?

• Hi, I have problems with my gift card, I have always paied with credit card, but I canceled it, so I bought a gift card, but Spotify tells me that I can't pay with that, I traied with all the things ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromebook running Android app won't sync local files

First off, sorry if I put this in the wrong tab. It fits under Desktop, Android, and Other so feel free to move this to a different section. But back to why I'm here. I have a Acer Chromebook R11 running on the Beta Channel for Chrome OS so I have An...

• Casual Listener
  • First off, sorry if I put this in the wrong tab. It fits under Desktop, Android, and Other so feel free to move this to a different section. But back to why I'm here. I have a Acer Chromebook R11 run...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Não aparece a opção de música adicionar a fila no player web

Quando estou tocando um álbum e clico com o botão direito em uma música para adicionar na fila, essa opção não está aparecendo.Só aparecem as opções iniciar rádio, salvar em músicas, adicinar à playlist e copiar link da música.

• Quando estou tocando um álbum e clico com o botão direito em uma música para adicionar na fila, essa opção não está aparecendo. Só aparecem as opções iniciar rádio, salvar em músicas, adicinar à pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Web Player Workaround (for something went wrong, Reload)

Well, I've been working on the workaround suggested by various posts with limited success, but I think this may be the ticket until they get the gremlins figured out. Setup where I had the problem: Firefox (also Chromium) on Linux LiteI login using F...

• Roadie
  • Well, I've been working on the workaround suggested by various posts with limited success, but I think this may be the ticket until they get the gremlins figured out.     Setup where I ha...
  • jcaps
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 7 likes

Can we please have an option to disable Connect?

I live in a communal apartment building with the same network. I'm really not cool with having my devices visible to everyone else on this network and they could just stream their playback to my devices, without my consent (not that it's happened yet...

• I live in a communal apartment building with the same network. I'm really not cool with having my devices visible to everyone else on this network and they could just stream their playback to my devi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switch personal playlist to artist playlist

Hey Folks, I'm creating a playlist in my personal account: Jasper KuipersIm planning to keep this updated on a daily basis for a very long timeHowever, i got some releases comming up, which will be released as artist: Jason Quake. Is there a way to t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Folks,   I'm creating a playlist in my personal account: Jasper Kuipers Im planning to keep this updated on a daily basis for a very long time However, i got some releases comming up, wh...
  • K_Runge
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows 10 phone app crashes out of player page when i press play button

I am on my Windows phone, Lumia 950. I load the app up on my phone.I hit AlbumsI hit an albumI select a songIt highlights green and brings up a bottom bar with a pause button.Nothing happensI click through to that bottom bar and it brings up an album...

• Regular
  • I am on my Windows phone, Lumia 950.   I load the app up on my phone. I hit Albums I hit an album I select a song It highlights green and brings up a bottom bar with a pause button. Noth...
  • Bigrob55
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Samsung Gear S3 Spotify Remote

Is it possible to skip tracks etc. on my Macbook with the Spotify-App for my Samsung Gear S3? Generally, how does the remote works? Via bluetooth?

• Is it possible to skip tracks etc. on my Macbook with the Spotify-App for my Samsung Gear S3? Generally, how does the remote works? Via bluetooth?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using spotify without other acess to internet

Is there any way our child can use spotify without gaining acess to the internet apart from spotify. We have family spotify. Many thanks

• Regular
  • Is there any way our child can use spotify without gaining acess to the internet apart from spotify.  We have family spotify. Many thanks
  • bloodking35plus
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertisement

Hey so I recently saw an ad said "stream yourself out, Spotify student+Hulu for $4.99 a month" with a student who has created while studying, and that's great. But imagine an ad where it says "stream yourself out while you steam yourself out" with so...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey so I recently saw an ad said "stream yourself out, Spotify student+Hulu for $4.99 a month" with a student who has created while studying, and that's great. But imagine an ad where it says "stream...
  • jackcobabe
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I shuffle through all songs?

I have a bunch of different albums, songs, and playlists downloaded. I want to be able to shuffle through all of these at once, but I can't find a way. If I click on songs, it will show all songs from albums and individual songs I've downloaded, but ...

• I have a bunch of different albums, songs, and playlists downloaded. I want to be able to shuffle through all of these at once, but I can't find a way. If I click on songs, it will show all songs fro...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Friends interface - WHY? I know my friends - Spotify is not a social worker.

Why all this 'c**p' about friends? I know my friends and I know what they listen to. I don't need Spotify to help me. I am an Adult. You want to start a social club/welfare outreach program? If so - take it somewhere else. I want my albums stored in ...

• Music Fan
  • Why all this 'c**p' about friends? I know my friends and I know what they listen to. I don't need Spotify to help me. I am an Adult.   You want to start a social club/welfare outreach program?...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Sonos...

We just had the Sonos system installed in our home. I have 7 different receivers so far. I was thinking of adding Spotify premium for my family, but wanted to make sure that we could essentially listen to 7 different stations at once through Spotify....

• We just had the Sonos system installed in our home. I have 7 different receivers so far. I was thinking of adding Spotify premium for my family, but wanted to make sure that we could essentially list...
  • eyeboc76
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes