Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

I need help finding a playlist no longer on in "moods"

I'm not sure if anyone can help me, but I am in desperate need of finding a specific playlist that I found in the "Browse" section, under "Genres & Moods" and "Christian". It was an instrumental playlist featuring a woman with brown hair holding a gu...

• I'm not sure if anyone can help me, but I am in desperate need of finding a specific playlist that I found in the "Browse" section, under "Genres & Moods" and "Christian". It was an instrumental ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify crashes my entire TV when chromecasting

I use spotify on both my android phone and my iPad. When I chromecast it to my TV, it'll play for maybe an hour before it stops and crashes my entire TV and I have to unplug/replug it. Any help?

• I use spotify on both my android phone and my iPad. When I chromecast it to my TV, it'll play for maybe an hour before it stops and crashes my entire TV and I have to unplug/replug it.   Any h...
  • magnusholmqvist
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App for windows Surface Tablet

Hey all. I have a wonderful Windows Surface tablet, but I Can't use Spotify. I can't use it because I can't download programs from the internet and install this on my tablet, I only can use apps out the windows store. Spotify doesn't have a app in th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all.   I have a wonderful Windows Surface tablet, but I Can't use Spotify.   I can't use it because I can't download programs from the internet and install this on my tablet, I ...
  • diosesfiel
  • 26 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 17 likes

Playlist Sync stopped working (Cutespot, Sailfish, libspotify)

Hi, seems that since some weeks the playlist sync stopped working with the native Sailfish OS Cutespot application which is based on libspotify. While the initial loading of playlists works, any new playlist created with an official Spotify applicati...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   seems that since some weeks the playlist sync stopped working with the native Sailfish OS Cutespot application which is based on libspotify.   While the initial loading of playlis...
  • Bongoernem
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

[Samsung] App disappeared from TV in New Zealand

Spotify was working fine on my Samsung Smart TV last week, then suddenly disappeared. Even searching for it on Smart Hub Samsung Apps returned nothing. I then found a post suggesting I change region in Smart Hub to USA from my normal New Zealand regi...

• Spotify was working fine on my Samsung Smart TV last week, then suddenly disappeared. Even searching for it on Smart Hub Samsung Apps returned nothing. I then found a post suggesting I change reg...
  • Hastmo
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Individual tracks changed - no longer the "explicit" version

A few tracks that I have had on playlists for a while now have changed from being explicit to be edited, even though they are still marked as explicit. In fact, it seems as though the edited versions are the only ones available now for at least one s...

• A few tracks that I have had on playlists for a while now have changed from being explicit to be edited, even though they are still marked as explicit. In fact, it seems as though the edited versions...
  • wildcard418
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Publicity

I have the free plan and sometimes the same publicity appears, when the guy asks for another music and the girl change it, and change again, and finally change for one that he likes, but she change again and he says "Oh, that no. Put another", and sh...

•  I have the free plan and sometimes the same publicity appears, when the guy asks for another music and the girl change it, and change again, and finally change for one that he likes, but she c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Gear fit 2 BT disconnected

so for about 3 months i have been unable to control spotify on my phone via my gear fit 2 because when i opened it the message "unable to start spotify bt disconnected". although i can get it to work now and then. now i have read every help topic and...

• Casual Listener
  • so for about 3 months i have been unable to control spotify on my phone via my gear fit 2 because when i opened it the message "unable to start spotify bt disconnected". although i can...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Remove Chris Brown's Music

Hello, I'm sure this won't go anywhere, but I don't feel right if I don't request that Chris Brown's music be removed. He is an abuser who almost killed a woman, yet for some reason is still idolized. Here is a copy of the police report: Christopher ...

• ...dolized.   Here is a copy of the police report:   Christopher Brown and Robyn F. have been involved in a dating relationship for approx one and half years. On Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 002...
  • maiya012
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes

Multiple users and Sonos

Please help - Sonos and Multiple users issues, solutions needed. Sonos only allows one Spotify account per Sonos control app, meaning we can only play through one Spotify account at home. My understanding the only way around this is the remove Spotif...

• Please help - Sonos and Multiple users issues, solutions needed.   Sonos only allows one Spotify account per Sonos control app, meaning we can only play through one Spotify account at home.&...
  • gnyssen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

webplayer does not play music anymore

I'm a bit desperate, because suddenly the spotify web player stopped working. I've premium and enjoyed it. But now I don't know how to solve this problem.In fact the webplayer "works", there are no error messages. But when I press the play button, no...

• Regular
  • I'm a bit desperate, because suddenly the spotify web player stopped working. I've premium and enjoyed it. But now I don't know how to solve this problem. In fact the webplayer "works", there are no...
  • big_blue
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Chronic by Dr. Dre

Can somebody tell me why I can't get the album the chronic by Dr.dre?

• Casual Listener
  • Can somebody tell me why I can't get the album the chronic by Dr.dre?
  • piepieburger
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Enable Web Player on Edge

I can't use the web player anymore for a few months now. I hoped this problem solves itself after some time, but it doesn't. I'm using Edge on Win10. When I go to the Spotify Web Player website it tells me after logging in, that I need to enable the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't use the web player anymore for a few months now. I hoped this problem solves itself after some time, but it doesn't. I'm using Edge on Win10. When I go to the Spotify Web Player website it te...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-arrange playlist??

I would like to re-arrange a playlist I created (I am on a free 30 day trial) . I have attempted on my Android , ipad, macbook and PC. None of the suggestions I have previously read seem to work. Can ANYONE out there help? This is so FRUSTRATING! If ...

• I would like to re-arrange a playlist I created (I am on a free 30 day trial) . I have attempted on my Android , ipad, macbook and PC.  None of the suggestions I have previously read seem to wor...
  • Franconeil
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer buttons grayed out, not playing

I'm using an Acer Chromebook 15, the web player is not working. I can browse and see my music but can't get anything to play. The play and seek buttons are grayed out. I have spotify allowed in my plugins, I tried starting it on my phone first and th...

• I'm using an Acer Chromebook 15, the web player is not working. I can browse and see my music but can't get anything to play. The play and seek buttons are grayed out. I have spotify allowed in my pl...
  • shelleyleo
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline use

I realize its a great business idea to keep regular non-premium users off line with their favorite music, but this is a rather new feature I did not have to deal with when i first downloaded Spotify. With cellular data you should be able to listen to...

• I realize its a great business idea to keep regular non-premium users off line with their favorite music, but this is a rather new feature I did not have to deal with when i first downloaded Spotify....
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Gear S3 . Spotify interrupted while running

Dear All!I recently bought Gear S3 Frontier . I am using on it Spotify off line while running connected to a bluetooth headphones. Problem is that the music is all the time interupted . If I dont run or not wave with my arms it works fine. If I run n...

• Dear All! I recently bought Gear S3 Frontier . I am using on it Spotify off line while running connected to a bluetooth headphones. Problem is that the music is all the time interupted . If I dont r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Prices

Make spotify cheaper for people to afford I love spotify but 10 dollars a month is way to much for me to afford ..

• Make spotify cheaper for people to afford I love spotify but 10 dollars a month is way to much for me to afford ..
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sharing music activity on Facebook

The activity can't be shared on Facebook after Sep 11 (GMT+8)I've asked my friend to do some test with it, and we got the same result.

• Casual Listener
  • The activity can't be shared on Facebook after Sep 11 (GMT+8) I've asked my friend to do some test with it, and we got the same result.
  • seadog007
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Losing offline tracks due to default storage setting being restored.

HiI have a Samsung A5 2016, last few days I have noticed my tracks disappearing due to I believe the storage setting being reset to the phone itself rather than me picking sd card. It's doing my head in? Help please!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a Samsung A5 2016, last few days I have noticed my tracks disappearing due to I believe the storage setting being reset to the phone itself rather than me picking sd card. It's doing my he...
  • Damonsmith-nz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes