Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• giantrip
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify web player won't play anything on any desktop browser

Tried Chrome 61.0.3163.100 and Firefox 55.0.3 on Mac OS X 10.12.6.Load any song or album or playlist, press play. The icon changes to the pause icon, the album art goes grey and gets a pause icon overlay, the track gets a speaker icon next to it inst...

• Tried Chrome 61.0.3163.100 and Firefox 55.0.3 on Mac OS X 10.12.6. Load any song or album or playlist, press play. The icon changes to the pause icon, the album art goes grey and gets a pause i...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Gapless Playback on Amazon Echo?

Hi there,When using Spotify as default audio player on Amazon Echo, does this device support gapless playback? (not via Spotify connect, used Directly via voice commands) Chris

• Hi there, When using Spotify as default audio player on Amazon Echo, does this device support gapless playback? (not via Spotify connect, used Directly via voice commands)   Chris
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Missing “Downloads” Hub on “Your Library” page

Some of my friends have the category “Downloads” already located on their “Your Library” page. They did not have to create the playlist or adjust any settings for it to be there, it was automatically there. All of their music that they download (a so...

• Some of my friends have the category “Downloads” already located on their “Your Library” page. They did not have to create the playlist or adjust any settings for it to be there, it was automatically...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player won't playing anything!

I use Spotify Web player all of the time. just yesterday, it all of the sudden stopped working. I'll press play on any songs but none of them work. It does absolutely nothing, yet it still lists the song under recently played. I've tried logging out,...

• I use Spotify Web player all of the time. just yesterday, it all of the sudden stopped working. I'll press play on any songs but none of them work. It does absolutely nothing, yet it still lists the ...
  • chiufucius
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Backlog Scrobble to Last.Fm?

Hi! I just started scrobblin' from Spotify because I really hate not having a personal play count. Now that I've found out scrobbling keeps a play count, I'm all about it!I've been using Spotify for about 4 years, and I'd love to have that history ad...

• Hi! I just started scrobblin' from Spotify because I really hate not having a personal play count. Now that I've found out scrobbling keeps a play count, I'm all about it! I've been using Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Discover weekly has the wrong idea?

Hey, first time posting here and not sure this is the right place for my comments. Let me start of by saying I love the "discover weekly" feature - It was great at first but now, the last couple of months the "algorithm" has the wrong idea of what I ...

• Hey, first time posting here and not sure this is the right place for my comments.   Let me start of by saying I love the "discover weekly" feature - It was great at first but now, the last co...
  • Monica33
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing a Wiz Khalifa album

In the process of making a playlist of pretty much all the music i can think of that i like.. on that list is Wiz Khalifa.. specifically the "Kush and OJ" album. Now I have found 3 songs from the 20 song album. (Mesmerized. Never Been. and The Statem...

• Casual Listener
  • In the process of making a playlist of pretty much all the music i can think of that i like.. on that list is Wiz Khalifa.. specifically the "Kush and OJ" album. Now I have found 3 songs from the 20 ...
  • krispy4
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[APP & WEB PLAYER] Why Spotify Still Getting Worst?

We witnessing the last months that both App and Web Player are getting worst... features starting missing, things not working, many errors etc. Is it something going on with the developers? Why Spotify support their decisions? Why doesn't act to thos...

• Roadie
  • We witnessing the last months that both App and Web Player are getting worst... features starting missing, things not working, many errors etc.   Is it something going on with the de...
  • rossboss206
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Chromecast Audio cutting/pausing audio inbetween tracks

Chromecast Audio doesn't work well with albums that split the continuous audio into separate tracks, like e.g. spotify:album:3lENcoCIn4zJFRr9RJlG1F Is there a fix for that?

• Chromecast Audio doesn't work well with albums that split the continuous audio into separate tracks, like e.g. spotify:album:3lENcoCIn4zJFRr9RJlG1F   Is there a fix for that?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Player problem

Hi, I'm new. There is a problem with my web player on Spotify. When I logged in recently, there was a song I listened to earlier called Wichita Lineman - Live From Houston, TX. I tried listening to another song, but when I clicked on the song it does...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm new. There is a problem with my web player on Spotify. When I logged in recently, there was a song I listened to earlier called Wichita Lineman - Live From Houston, TX. I tried listening...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists and library gone

All of my playlists have been deleted for no reason. My whole library has also dissapeared for no reason except for a few random songs that aren't supposed to be in there. Why did this happen and how can I recover my library??

• All of my playlists have been deleted for no reason. My whole library has also dissapeared for no reason except for a few random songs that aren't supposed to be in there. Why did this happen and how...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect on Onkyo CR-N765

I just bought a few days ago a amp Onkyo CR-N765 for Spotify Connect. I was able to stream from the Spotify app a few times. But now, the référence of the amp doesn't show anymore.I consulted the list of devices compatible with the Spotify Connect. T...

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought a few days ago a amp Onkyo CR-N765 for Spotify Connect. I was able to stream from the Spotify app a few times. But now, the référence of the amp doesn't show anymore. I consulted the l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recuperar playlist actualizada

Buenas tardes, Soy nueva utilizando Spotify y no sabía que las playlist que crea Spotify al actualizarse eliminaban todas las canciones anteriores, pensaba que tan sólo se irían añadiendo nuevas... Por ello nunca pensé en guardar las canciones!! Me h...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas tardes,   Soy nueva utilizando Spotify y no sabía que las playlist que crea Spotify al actualizarse eliminaban todas las canciones anteriores, pensaba que tan sólo se irían añ...
  • janinejlu
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Issue - Chrome Browser - Multiple computers

Hello, Was listening to some blackmill in web player, music stopped, reloaded page adn could not restart music. Not uncommon, usually changing artists fixes issue, however changing did nothing, still showed blackmill on deck on bottom ribbon, however...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Was listening to some blackmill in web player, music stopped, reloaded page adn could not restart music. Not uncommon, usually changing artists fixes issue, however changing did nothi...
  • nateman160
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Electronic Genre Missing (Web Player)

The Electronic/Dance section under the Genres & Moods tab of the web player is missing. When I use the desktop app at home it is available there. Is there a solution to this or do I contact customer support?

• Visitor
  • The Electronic/Dance section under the Genres & Moods tab of the web player is missing. When I use the desktop app at home it is available there. Is there a solution to this or do I contact custo...
  • ragomusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Why you have to enter your credit card information if it's a free trial you didn't do that in the be

Why do you have to enter your credit card information if it's a free trial you never did that in the beginning it is sneaky I feel I'm sure others do too if it's free why u making us attach any strings

• Casual Listener
  • Why do you have to enter your credit card information if it's a free trial you never did that in the beginning it is sneaky I feel I'm sure others do too if it's free why u making us attach any strin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

REMOVE XXXTENTCION

This artist, who is growing rapidly in popularity, is currently on trial for beating his pregnant girlfriend to the point where she lost the baby. No woman, man, child should have to endure this type of pain and torture. He is also accused of holding...

• This artist, who is growing rapidly in popularity, is currently on trial for beating his pregnant girlfriend to the point where she lost the baby. No woman, man, child should have to endure this type...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Samsung 2014

Hi, My Samsung 2014 TV is now missing the Spotify app. Can anyone help me with this please? Thanks.

• Hi,   My Samsung 2014 TV is now missing the Spotify app. Can anyone help me with this please?   Thanks.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes