Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

more international

We are a family travelling between Germany and Portugal. As we only 9...) have a German creditcard we can only use Spotify being 'German'. A lot of the time (months) we spend in Portugal and last month we were all together in Germany again and I adde...

• We are a family travelling between Germany and Portugal. As we only 9...) have a German creditcard we can only use Spotify being 'German'.  A lot of the time (months) we spend in Portugal and l...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with bluetooth headphones and Windows 10 app

So, about 2 months ago I got myself a pair of JBL's bluetooth headphones and they have been working just fine. A couple of days ago I started noticing that when I connect them to my laptop - Spotify app won't stream at all - it just says that i have ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, about 2 months ago I got myself a pair of JBL's bluetooth headphones and they have been working just fine. A couple of days ago I started noticing that when I connect them to my laptop - Spotify ...
  • iverovski
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mopidy not able to refresh Spotify playlist

Changes to the Spotify playlists are not synced on Mopidy. I have tried adding new playlists and deleted existing ones on the Spotify app itself, but neither of these changes show up on the Mopidy Android app that I'm using.Only the playlists that we...

• Changes to the Spotify playlists are not synced on Mopidy. I have tried adding new playlists and deleted existing ones on the Spotify app itself, but neither of these changes show up on the Mopidy An...
  • zebf
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify temporarly looses connection using Chromecast 2

Hi, firts of all i have to disagree with the recent deactivaction of the Spotify App on old Samsung TVs. I have a family premium subscription and I was totally satisfied. I have been forced to a backup solution, such as Chromecast 2 (and, please, don...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   firts of all i have to disagree with the recent deactivaction of the Spotify App on old Samsung TVs. I have a family premium subscription and I was totally satisfied.   I have bee...
  • Fmerello01
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'Backwards' Compatibility

I'm quite miffed. Just last week I was able to use the new Spotify Web Player on Windows XP SP3 with Internet Explorer 8 (eight!!) just fine and once I opened my own computer running Windows 7 SP1 and Internet Explorer 11 and it told me I needed to e...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm quite miffed. Just last week I was able to use the new Spotify Web Player on Windows XP SP3 with Internet Explorer 8 (eight!!) just fine and once I opened my own computer running Windows 7 SP1 an...
  • dasBuzzBuzz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks of The Month For Specific Event in Chicago

We are putting together a playlist of the top 30 songs that we receive. These songs will be played at one of the biggest events in the city of Chicago, Illinois. This will be a huge event with major DJ's and a crowd of around 10K +. Please follow the...

• Music Fan
  •  We are putting together a playlist of the top 30 songs that we receive. These songs will be played at one of the biggest events in the city of Chicago, Illinois. This will be a huge event with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Removal of New Releases in Browse->Discover->New Releases

This was a fundamnetal part of my listening habits. A personalised list of new music coming out, who wouldnt want that feature. Can someone from spotify explain why I don't see this anymore? And how can I get it back. Is this kind of list accessible ...

• Regular
  • This was a fundamnetal part of my listening habits.  A personalised list of new music coming out, who wouldnt want that feature.  Can someone from spotify explain why I don't see this...
  • ngosman
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Problemas para pasar al siguiente tema, o volver al anterior.

Que tal? Mirando el foro encontre gente con el mismo problema, pero sin solucion alguna ... Me acaban de incluir en el plan familiar de Spotify, pero tengo un problema, el cual vuelve inutil la aplicación. El inconveniente es que NO PUEDO ADELANTAR, ...

• Que tal? Mirando el foro encontre gente con el mismo problema, pero sin solucion alguna ...   Me acaban de incluir en el plan familiar de Spotify, pero tengo un problema, el cual vuelve inutil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blutooth clipping and speed up tracks x2

(not English...)Hi !I've got a problem on Spotify desktop applicaition.When I connect the bluetooth speaker ( Philips SBT300/12 ) spotify speed up the song x2 so... 1 sec = 2 sec of the song....When i switch off the Blt speaker and plug ears speakers...

• Casual Listener
  • (not English...) Hi ! I've got a problem on Spotify desktop applicaition. When I connect the bluetooth speaker ( Philips SBT300/12 ) spotify speed up the song x2 so... 1 sec = 2 sec of the song....
  • Batou_34
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging into Integra DTR-40.5

I've disconnected myself from Facebook so I believe I am only logging in with a Spotify account. When I try to log into my receiver I get an error and wants to take me back to manage accounts. I've found on Spotify's site about logging in with a nume...

• Regular
  • I've disconnected myself from Facebook so I believe I am only logging in with a Spotify account.  When I try to log into my receiver I get an error and wants to take me back to manage accounts. ...
  • southlida
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Play button for "Join the Revolution" by Duke Pope Zero not working

https://open.spotify.com/album/7CRmDAolrutKHxdBZWvSpn Play button not working. Also the song title or artist name does not show up in search. Hope this can be fixed asap. Was planning to link to Spotify and generate traffic from Feature FM, but have ...

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/7CRmDAolrutKHxdBZWvSpn   Play button not working. Also the song title or artist name does not show up in search. Hope this can be fixed asap. Was planning to lin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a suitable stereo with Spotify Connect for someone with a developmental disorder

I wonder if anyone has any recommendations for a home stereo system with Spotify Connect that is very easy to use. I understand most system are meant to be used with the spotify app, but I'm looking for a system where at least play/pause and skip tra...

• Casual Listener
  • I wonder if anyone has any recommendations for a home stereo system with Spotify Connect that is very easy to use.   I understand most system are meant to be used with the spotify app, but&nbs...
  • ron77
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast long gaps between songs

I’m using Spotify on a Chromecast using an iPhone as a remote. This all worked perfectly until this weekend - there is now a 5 to 10-second gap between every song. Is anyone else having this problem? All apps up to date.

• I’m using Spotify on a Chromecast using an iPhone as a remote. This all worked perfectly until this weekend - there is now a 5 to 10-second gap between every song. Is anyone else having this problem?...
  • Jabeat86
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Wont Connect To Internet (Error Code 4)

I have literally been playing games, watching videos, and **bleep**, i'm even typing this from the SAME COMPUTER Spotify thinks is offline. Sometimes I can log in, other times the "Service is unavailable" but thats the furthest I've gotten. Can't Bro...

• ...o 'http' - Using a VPN - Checking all boxes in firewall for private/public access - Disabling Anti-virus/Anti-malware - Running "Spotify Web Helper" again after opening the program - Updating A...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Love the politics!

Thanks for the political interlude, Spotify. How refreshing! 

• Thanks for the political interlude, Spotify. How refreshing! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Discover Weekly" is all religious praise music..?!

My "Discover Weekly" for 2 or 3 weeks now has been all weird religious praise music. "A mighty fortress is our god" and stuff like that. All I've listened to is garage rock, trad jazz, rockabilly, surf. How do I reset this silly thing?

• Casual Listener
  • My "Discover Weekly" for 2 or 3 weeks now has been all weird religious praise music.  "A mighty fortress is our god" and stuff like that.   All I've listened to is garage rock, trad jazz,...
  • annistyn
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Next song while playing a game?

So. I like Spotify and bought Pro Version too. Now i saw last time a YT-Video, where LoL player raged. In the corner I saw the current playing music. Because he raged, he tapped a lot of keys on his keyboard. But I want to know, how to see the curren...

• So. I like Spotify and bought Pro Version too. Now i saw last time a YT-Video, where LoL player raged. In the corner I saw the current playing music. Because he raged, he tapped a lot of keys on his ...
  • mcc1ane
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player "Shuffle"

Any thoughts on how to bust the absolutely awful "shuffle" on the Web Player? It fixes on the same set of songs all the time I have a 167 song playlist, and this is how the shuffle works by song number in the playlist: 159, 163, 158, 157, 161, 166, 1...

• Casual Listener
  • Any thoughts on how to bust the absolutely awful "shuffle" on the Web Player? It fixes on the same set of songs all the time   I have a 167 song playlist, and this is how the shuffle works by ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Trouble with the Play Queue screen. It switches to the Browse screen by itself.

Hello All. When I try to change my view to the Play Queue screen it reverts back to the Browse screen. I have noticed that it appears to happen immediatly after the ad banner pops up at the bottom of the screen. Obviously I am using the free version ...

• Hello All. When I try to change my view to the Play Queue screen it reverts back to the Browse screen. I have noticed that it appears to happen immediatly after the ad banner pops up at the bottom of...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes