Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Web player scroll bar

I use Spotify Web player when I get onto my laptop, and I usually use Chrome. Well a few days ago, I scrolled halfway down my playlist, and in addition to the scrolling bar being gone, when i hit the partway point it simply refused to let me scroll a...

• Regular
  • I use Spotify Web player when I get onto my laptop, and I usually use Chrome. Well a few days ago, I scrolled halfway down my playlist, and in addition to the scrolling bar being gone, when i hit the...
  • digforvictory
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

No more Spotify app on Samsung TV or Smart Theatre

Is this common problem or what is happening. I hope that spotify contact to Samsung and ask what is going on. If I have to buy every two three year new tv or smart theatre, this sucks. RegardsJK

• Is this common problem or what is happening.   I hope that spotify contact to Samsung and ask what is going on.   If I have to buy every two three year new tv or smart theatre, this suc...
  • tinytim32927
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album list won't load

Hey, I can't load the page of my albums list, the page won't load as you can see in my screenshot How can i fix pls?

• Regular
  • Hey,   I can't load the page of my albums list, the page won't load as you can see in my screenshot    How can i fix pls? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web player not showing all my music (chromebook)

I've been using the web player at my chromecast, but now it doesn't show more than 50 songs. Last time I found a way to manage this using [*.]spotify.com at settings but this time I can't. HEEELP

• I've been using the web player at my chromecast, but now it doesn't show more than 50 songs. Last time I found a way to manage this using [*.]spotify.com at settings but this time I can't. HEEELP
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Play Fi Spotify Connect Does Not See Dish Hopper

The Play Fi app shows a Definitive soundbar and two Dish TV Hoppers. But when I go to Spotify Connect via Play FI, the only speaker that appears is the Definitive soundbar. If I go to Amazon or Pandora via the Play Fi app, I am able to see and use th...

• The Play Fi app shows a Definitive soundbar and two Dish TV Hoppers.  But when I go to Spotify Connect via Play FI, the only speaker that appears is the Definitive soundbar.  If I go to Ama...
  • Aucherie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify song list

I have a couple hundred songs saved in my songs list but Spotify is only showing 50. It shows that it's loading but the songs don't appear.

• I have a couple hundred songs saved in my songs list but Spotify is only showing 50. It shows that it's loading but the songs don't appear.
  • mattheo02
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Track names.. Content team do nothing.

The album Dirt by Alice in Chains is tracked incorrectly. I have pointed this out to spotify help twice... and their content team twice. This is now my FIFTH attempt in 5 months to get them to change the tracks spotify:album:2VNui22dikp6XEMdK8j8Xs If...

• Music Fan
  • The album Dirt by Alice in Chains is tracked incorrectly. I have pointed this out to spotify help twice... and their content team twice. This is now my FIFTH attempt in 5 months to get them to change...
  • fmattack
  • 21 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Web player interface is so archaic

Hi, A the new interface for the web player is scheduled soon? because Compared to Google Play Music the delay is considerable. No possibility to change the name of tracks, albums, playlistsNo possibility to have recently tracks played in main menu An...

• Regular
  • Hi,   A the new interface for the web player is scheduled soon? because Compared to Google Play Music the delay is considerable.   No possibility to change the name of tracks, albums, p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify randomly stops and starts

This happens on my PC at home as well as iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet. I *think* it has something to do with being on multiple machines. It's driving me nuts. I turn on my playlist , jump in the shower, 10 seconds in the song stops and I have ...

• This happens on my PC at home as well as iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet.   I *think* it has something to do with being on multiple machines.   It's driving me nuts. I turn on my pl...
  • boubek
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No more Spotify app on Samsung HTB-F9750W-XY Blu-ray

Hi everyone, I have a Spotify premium subscription and Spotify was installed on my Samsung Home Theatre model HTB-F9750W-XY Blu-ray. I tried to play music through it today, but the Spotify app crashed on it. I removed the app and realized that the Sp...

• Hi everyone,   I have a Spotify premium subscription and Spotify was installed on my Samsung Home Theatre model HTB-F9750W-XY Blu-ray.   I tried to play music through it today, but the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung smart tv, spotify´s search doesn´t work anymore

Hope someone can help me.. Spotify was working fine, until a few days ago the search stopped working. I can still listen to my playlists. The tv is 6000 series i think. I updated the app, no help. I tried to update the tv, no updates. What should i d...

• Hope someone can help me.. Spotify was working fine, until a few days ago the search stopped working. I can still listen to my playlists. The tv is 6000 series i think.   I updated the a...
  • Natbur
  • Casual Listener
  • 26 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Samsung
  • 26 replies
  • 4 likes

No next image song on chromecast

Since a couple weeks ... I don't have the previous and next song on chromecast Someone know how to come back this ? In the attachement, pic about the menu on chroma st than I want to come back

• Since a couple weeks ... I don't have the previous and next song on chromecast 😞   Someone know how to come back this ?     In the attachement, pic about the menu on chroma st th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I am now receiving ads in Spanish

I am now receiving ads in Spanish. It started rather suddenly and is not a welcome option as I have no desire to move to Spain or any of the Latin American countries and I do NOT transact business in Spanish. I did not fiddle with any of the settings...

• I am now receiving ads in Spanish. It started rather suddenly and is not a welcome option as I have no desire to move to Spain or any of the Latin American countries and I do NOT transact busine...
  • SavageLeague
  • 10 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Windows
  • 10 replies
  • 11 likes

Download music on windows phone

I've recently upgraded to premium and want to know if it's possible to download music to my windows phone so I can listen to it when I'm out running (ie. Off line)?mike

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently upgraded to premium and want to know if it's possible to download music to my windows phone so I can listen to it when I'm out running (ie. Off line)? mike
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player won't play

I tried logging in at work (Web Player-- I don't have permission/admin access to install any applications) and nothing happens when I press play. I tried "log out everywhere" which appeared successful but still nothing when I press "play."

• I tried logging in at work (Web Player-- I don't have permission/admin access to install any applications) and nothing happens when I press play. I tried "log out everywhere" which appeared successfu...
  • Choconatillas
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

atencion al cliente

Deberia tener un call center, ya que sus pasos no son muy claros o no resuelven el problema

• Deberia tener un call center, ya que sus pasos no son muy claros o no resuelven el problema
  • devayana
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Some Grayed Out Songs Still Playable?

I noticed a song that I had "Saved" months ago has become "unavailable" or grayed-out. I can comprehend why this happens to some music on Spotify due to licensing agreements and whatnot... but what has me curious is the fact that the song is actually...

• Regular
  • I noticed a song that I had "Saved" months ago has become "unavailable" or grayed-out.  I can comprehend why this happens to some music on Spotify due to licensing agreements and whatnot... but ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fake Spotify Ad on Instagram

Hey!Today i was browsing Instagram and i saw ad that states "get Spotify Premium for 6-months by paying just 1.35!"The link takes to https://winplaygo.com/fi/?o=146&r=m126319866s7w3&a=26&sa=21590_testofferWhich is scam.So can someone from Spotify con...

• Regular
  • Hey! Today i was browsing Instagram and i saw ad that states "get Spotify Premium for 6-months by paying just 1.35!" The link takes to https://winplaygo.com/fi/?o=146&r=m126319866s7w3&a=26&...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes