Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player loading at 50 songs

My web player stops loading at 50 songs. I can only play those 50 and I dont know why. it always happens in my personal song list. What do I need to do

• Casual Listener
  • My web player stops loading at 50 songs. I can only play those 50 and I dont know why. it always happens in my personal song list. What do I need to do
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Problem with web player

So I have spotify on my chromebook with web player format and I have this one playlist with 142 songs and one day it stopped loading past the 100th song I go to the playlist scroll down and it stops at 100 and right below the 100th song theres a litt...

• So I have spotify on my chromebook with web player format and I have this one playlist with 142 songs and one day it stopped loading past the 100th song I go to the playlist scroll down and it stops ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Different Bands, Same Name

The band Night Moves has released one album, Colored Emotions. However there is another band called night moves that has released several albums. When I want to listen to Colored Emotions on my android with spotify free I don't mind shuffling the alb...

• The band Night Moves has released one album, Colored Emotions. However there is another band called night moves that has released several albums. When I want to listen to Colored Emotions on my andro...
  • StratonDude
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Im not sleeping tonight if i dont fix my Spotify PS4 issue!

Okay. Im from Cyprus and i realy enjoy Spotify. It does work excellent on my Xperia so i upgraded to premium (im on my free month). But the ps4 app couldn't open today and it was stuck on the black screen and the logo saying "error to connect with ne...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay. Im from Cyprus and i realy enjoy Spotify. It does work excellent on my Xperia so i upgraded to premium (im on my free month). But the ps4 app couldn't open today and it was stuck on the black s...
  • Slidehh
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Spotify web player

So I use the Spotify Web App and when I scroll down to the bottom of the albums page, it should be one of those infinite scroll pages where it loads all the albums down there. But instead of loading the albums at the bottom of the screen, it just get...

• So I use the Spotify Web App and when I scroll down to the bottom of the albums page, it should be one of those infinite scroll pages where it loads all the albums down there. But instead of loading ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player - albums don't load

I've got a strange problem using the Web Player. When I go to Your Music and Albums it only loads a few lines of albums and not all of them. All I get at the bottom is the spinning timer icon. I found an old thread on here that said it was due to a c...

• Regular
  • I've got a strange problem using the Web Player. When I go to Your Music and Albums it only loads a few lines of albums and not all of them. All I get at the bottom is the spinning timer icon. &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists won't fully load

Since yesterday I haven't been able to fully load a playlist. I can click on it and open it, but I can only see the top 100 songs, anything below there won't load I just see the spinning wheel of death. I've tried different browsers, different comput...

• Casual Listener
  • Since yesterday I haven't been able to fully load a playlist. I can click on it and open it, but I can only see the top 100 songs, anything below there won't load I just see the spinning wheel of dea...
  • AChiHuang
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 25 likes
  • Web Player
  • 12 replies
  • 25 likes

A phone with buttons can run spotify and whatsapp

I want to buy a phone with keyboard like a Blackberry and I want to run Spotify and Whatsapp which Blackberry devices are available and can you racommend any other device?

• I want to buy a phone with keyboard like a Blackberry and I want to run Spotify and Whatsapp which Blackberry devices are available and can you racommend any other device?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Transfer the music to new account or take over old account

Hi everybody, At this moment I have an free premium account (the provider gives a free code) but I'm going to move to a new house and I'm probably going to move to another provider which don't have Spotify but their everything in 1 is better. I'm thi...

• Hi everybody,   At this moment I have an free premium account (the provider gives a free code) but I'm going to move to a new house and I'm probably going to move to another provider which don...
  • Quick986
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not loading/scroll bar gone

Hi I've been having this issue for a week now I'm using Spotify Web Player in Google Chrome and when I try to go through My Music > Playlists, I'm presented with the everlasting buffer wheel when i try and scroll past the 100th song I can still use t...

• Hi   I've been having this issue for a week now   I'm using Spotify Web Player in Google Chrome and when I try to go through My Music > Playlists, I'm presented with the everlasting ...
  • pyjamal1ama
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My scroll bar isn't showing up

The scroll bar isnt showing up and i can only see nine of the songs on my playlist

• Casual Listener
  • The scroll bar isnt showing up and i can only see nine of the songs on my playlist
  • XXbabyblueXX12
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player not loading

Are you going to fix this issue with the web player not playing, and not loading my albums anytime soon? Any album after the letters Ca will not load. I have tried on Fire Fox, Chrome, Vivaldi, and Yandex web browsers. I have deleted cookies, cache, ...

• Regular
  • Are you going to fix this issue with the web player not playing, and not loading my albums anytime soon? Any album after the letters Ca will not load. I have tried on Fire Fox, Chrome, Vivaldi, and Y...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't register using Globe prepaid

Hi! I've been trying to register for Spotify premium using Globe prepaid but it always redirect in a page saying that I have insufficient credit well in fact that I have enough load to register for premium. Anyone knows how to address this?

• Hi! I've been trying to register for Spotify premium using Globe prepaid but it always redirect in a page saying that I have insufficient credit well in fact that I have enough load to register for p...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung older than 2015 NO SPOTIFY

The Spotify app on my Samsung Smart TV 2014 is no longer available from today September 1st. Use on TV was the main reason for my premium subscription. Are you planning to re-establish the app for these models before 2015? If not, what other alternat...

• The Spotify app on my Samsung Smart TV 2014 is no longer available from today September 1st. Use on TV was the main reason for my premium subscription. Are you planning to re-establish the app f...
  • Rokkford
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Samsung TV won't let me log in because "Spotify Premium is required for this device"

A few months ago I got Spotify Premium, everything worked, I logged onto my Samsung TV and didn't have any problems. I've been away for a month, Spotify on my TV logged me out of my account and when I tried to log in again (I definitely used the righ...

• A few months ago I got Spotify Premium, everything worked, I logged onto my Samsung TV and didn't have any problems. I've been away for a month, Spotify on my TV logged me out of my account and when ...
  • Liahunteranne
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Business Opportunity

My name is Zachary Paton and I am currently developing a new social media application. i was interest in having Spotify on it, sort of how spotify is on Tinder. Your favorite songs, like myspace had. i was curious how to get in communication with Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • My name is Zachary Paton and I am currently developing a new social media application. i was interest in having Spotify on it, sort of how spotify is on Tinder. Your favorite songs, like myspace had....
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dn604

Hello, I just setup my new HEOS system last night. HEOS Bar, Subwoofer and 2 x HEOS3 Spotify only plays through the Bar and Subwoofer, any idea how to make it also play through the 3's? Thanks.

• Hello,   I just setup my new HEOS system last night. HEOS Bar, Subwoofer and 2 x HEOS3   Spotify only plays through the Bar and Subwoofer, any idea how to make it also play through the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Formats

According to Spotify's own support page, "Spotify uses 3 quality ratings for streaming, all in the Ogg Vorbis format." (https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/system_settings/what-bitrate-does-spotify-use-for-streaming/) Ogg Vorbis is a free au...

• Casual Listener
  • According to Spotify's own support page, "Spotify uses 3 quality ratings for streaming, all in the Ogg Vorbis format." (https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/system_settings/what-bitrate-does-...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Xbox one spotify wont open

I continuesly try to open spotify on xbox one and it immediately crashes or closes with no error message and ive tried restaring and reinstalling app

• Casual Listener
  • I continuesly try to open spotify on xbox one and it immediately crashes or closes with no error message and ive tried restaring and reinstalling app
  • bolony21
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes