Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! LG TV Playlists not showing

Hello. I have an LG TV Smart TV with LG Content Store. I have been using my playlists just fine listening to music up until like 2 days ago when they all disappeared, even the starred, which doesn't exist anymore anyways... The 11th list is not a fol...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello. I have an LG TV Smart TV with LG Content Store. I have been using my playlists just fine listening to music up until like 2 days ago when they all disappeared, even the starred, which doesn't ...
  • lindsydl
  • 51 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 51 replies
  • 8 likes

Release Radar

I recently discovered Release Radar which Spotify bills as "Your Personalized Playlist of the Newest Releases." And so I'm mystified that the very first song on playlist generated for me is a 1985 song by Nick Lowe called Darlin' Angel Eyes. Is this ...

• I recently discovered Release Radar which Spotify bills as "Your Personalized Playlist of the Newest Releases." And so I'm mystified that the very first song on playlist generated for me is a 1985 so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Banned singers are still played

Hello everyone,I banned some artist from my daily mix, unfortunately next time the artist was there again.Seems to me, that ban function isn't working for me.I using web player on latest Google Chrome browser and Linux OS.

• Hello everyone, I banned some artist from my daily mix, unfortunately next time the artist was there again. Seems to me, that ban function isn't working for me. I using web player on latest Google...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Question about autostart

So up until yesterday Spotify used to launch automatically when I started up my Windows. Today - all of a sudden - this option is turned off. My question is: Does Spotify have a general (or bug-related) habit of altering the application's settings on...

• Casual Listener
  • So up until yesterday Spotify used to launch automatically when I started up my Windows. Today - all of a sudden - this option is turned off.   My question is: Does Spotify have a general (or ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't delete unplayable songs

In November of 2016, I downloaded two songs from Youtube that weren't on Spotify at that time (and aren't noe). I put both of them in a Playlist, while using Spotify on my laptop, but they weren't playable.I didn't care, however every time I go down ...

• In November of 2016, I downloaded two songs from Youtube that weren't on Spotify at that time (and aren't noe). I put both of them in a Playlist, while using Spotify on my laptop, but they weren't pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Open Spotify URLs in Client

How can I make it so that when someone sends me a Spotify URL it opens in the Spotify client for Win10 and NOT WEB PLAYER?

• How can I make it so that when someone sends me a Spotify URL it opens in the Spotify client for Win10 and NOT WEB PLAYER?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All my songs are gone?

Opened up the app to go to my 'Artists' tab to listen to some jams but every artist and song I had saved is gone?.. not sure what happened but it's music I accumulated for over a year now. Is there a way to fix this?

• Opened up the app to go to my 'Artists' tab to listen to some jams but every artist and song I had saved is gone?.. not sure what happened but it's music I accumulated for over a year now. Is there a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Used to have playlists on Roku, then went to Now Playing...Now Nothing

The Spotify Roku app used to be pretty good, simple and able to select playlists. Then they updated it and there were no more Playlists, but it would still at least play your saved songs with a "Now Playing" option. Now that option has also disappear...

• Casual Listener
  • The Spotify Roku app used to be pretty good, simple and able to select playlists. Then they updated it and there were no more Playlists, but it would still at least play your saved songs with a "Now ...
  • MVP11
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Odd Amazon Show issue [Alexa]

I've been using Spotify on our Amazon Show for a few weeks now.We've set it up and have changed the defaults to Spotify through the app.Love the voice controls and commands.We haven't had any issues until today.I asked Alexa to play a song in Amazon ...

• I've been using Spotify on our Amazon Show for a few weeks now. We've set it up and have changed the defaults to Spotify through the app. Love the voice controls and commands. We haven't had any i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Some local files won't show up when dragged to songs tab

I'm pretty new to Spotify and am just trying it out for now. Some albums I own aren't on Spotify. I've been dragging songs into the songs tab under "your music" but some won't show up and some will. I just want to be able to shuffle all my local file...

• I'm pretty new to Spotify and am just trying it out for now. Some albums I own aren't on Spotify. I've been dragging songs into the songs tab under "your music" but some won't show up and some will. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I moved my PlayStation downstairs and now it thinks that I'm abroad

A couple weeks ago I moved my PlayStation downstairs and I tryed to go on Spotify but it said "log in failed you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days" if anyone knows how to fix it that would be very helpful as I love listening to my playlist

• Casual Listener
  • A couple weeks ago I moved my PlayStation downstairs and I tryed to go on Spotify but it said "log in failed you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days" if anyone knows how to fix it that would be v...
  • Taylorthemonkey
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon AVR X4100W no connect since last Spotify update

Since I installed the last update (android and Windows) the AVR is not shown to play in the app.I can connect to the AVR over network without problems by browser or Denon app. Only Spotify connect is not possible. I restarted and reconnected every de...

• Casual Listener
  • Since I installed the last update (android and Windows) the AVR is not shown to play in the app.I can connect to the AVR over network without problems by browser or Denon app. Only Spotify connect is...
  • AlexAtanassov
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop spotify conection

Why I can't stop Spotify connection??? It's driving me nuts this s*it. If there is no way I do go stop my subscription

• Why I can't stop Spotify connection??? It's driving me nuts this s*it. If there is no way I do go stop my subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BLUESOUND and Spotify Connect

Bluesound announced that spotify is supporting bluesound products. However I don't find bluesound devices in the spotify connect device list. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • Bluesound announced that spotify is supporting bluesound products. However I don't find bluesound devices in the spotify connect device list. Any suggestions?
  • Mäster9
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Feature Request: Music Play in Background (PS3)

It's kind of strange that we can't stream music from spotify on PS3. I just got it like 10 minutes ago for that exact reason, and I was pissed when it wasn't available. Is it possible to make it happen?

• It's kind of strange that we can't stream music from spotify on PS3. I just got it like 10 minutes ago for that exact reason, and I was pissed when it wasn't available. Is it possible to make it happ...
  • Egriffith2004
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Can't Change Spotify Web Player Language AGAIN.

I really don't understand why my Web Player keeps changing the default language for me every few months. I never moved or traveled out of the country or anything like that, but it always does it, and now it gave me a language I barely know how to rea...

• I really don't understand why my Web Player keeps changing the default language for me every few months. I never moved or traveled out of the country or anything like that, but it always does it, and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound with continuous interruptions in the Yamaha RX-V475 (With Spotify Connect)

Hi,The sound has interruptions and cuts when I reproduce music from Spotify Connect in my Yamaha RX-V475 and Spotify from my cell phone Moto G5 Plus with Android 7.0.I have the same problem when I use Spotify from my Dell Latitude 7350 with Windows 1...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, The sound has interruptions and cuts when I reproduce music from Spotify Connect in my Yamaha RX-V475 and Spotify from my cell phone Moto G5 Plus with Android 7.0. I have the same problem when ...
  • usapuk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sound not playing on Spotify using a Chromebook

So I have been trying to play music from my playlist on Spotify. The sound is not working. I went on the soppurt page and still none of there suggestens are working. Does some one know how to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • So I have been trying to play music from my playlist on Spotify. The sound is not working. I went on the soppurt page and still none of there suggestens are working. Does some one know how to fix thi...
  • Shiapep
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

How do you change the playlist cover art with the spotify web player?

I use spotify on my chrome book with the web player.I looked up how to do this but it doesn't seem to give me the option to edit the cover art on my spotify??

• I use spotify on my chrome book with the web player. I looked up how to do this but it doesn't seem to give me the option to edit the cover art on my spotify??
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes