Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Finding Users

Is there any way to connect with other users without logging into Facebook? I have tried searching usernames etc but no results come up..

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any way to connect with other users without logging into Facebook? I have tried searching usernames etc but no results come up..
  • kai-pt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stock market

Allow current subscribers the opportunity to buy stock if/when y'all go public.

• Allow current subscribers the opportunity to buy stock if/when y'all go public.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist Search by Artist Cross-reference

My Good Dudes, Enquiring: Can you use a search function including multiple exclusive search terms to bring up public playlists featuring those artists?id est, something to the effect of Search: Playlists (Artist) "Bey"+"RhiRhi"-"Katy Perry" Thanks he...

• My Good Dudes,   Enquiring: Can you use a search function including multiple exclusive search terms to bring up public playlists featuring those artists? id est, something to the e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Browser Shuffles Only Most Recently Added Songs

My playlist will only shuffle the 100ish out of 2000 most recently added songs. This makes listening on the web browser essentially useless. I had heard that if I organize my songs by title instead of date added, this problem no longer persists. Howe...

• My playlist will only shuffle the 100ish out of 2000 most recently added songs. This makes listening on the web browser essentially useless. I had heard that if I organize my songs by title instead o...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player playlist failed to load

Today I keep getting this message from web player and my playlists just won't show up on page. But there is no such issue on my desktop app nor my iOS version app. Besides this issue there is no other problem on my web player. I still can search and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I keep getting this message from web player and my playlists just won't show up on page. But there is no such issue on my desktop app nor my iOS version app. Besides this issue there is no othe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify to drop support for Pioneer

Just had a email to say Spotify will drop support for pioneer wireless speakers. I connect using spotify connect via my iPhone. Is there likely to be a third party app or work around i can use or will I have 2 useless speakers?

• Just had a email to say Spotify will drop support for pioneer wireless speakers. I connect using spotify connect via my iPhone. Is there likely to be a third party app or work around i can use o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Third-party Spotify kodi add-on?

Does any one can introduce stable Spotify add-on ? I tried many addons and no one can work properly.Also introduce how to login using a Facebook account since I tried one add-on is able to login but can not play music.

• Does any one can introduce stable Spotify add-on ? I tried many addons and no one can work properly. Also introduce how to login using a Facebook account since I tried one add-on is able to login bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify Feedback

Hi Spotify developers (and management), First off, congrats for developing an awesome concept. If you hadn't thought about it already, music lovers run out of space for music on their mobile devices, so streaming music over Spotify allows us to keep ...

• Hi Spotify developers (and management),   First off, congrats for developing an awesome concept.  If you hadn't thought about it already, music lovers run out of space for music on their ...
  • tylerjarosch890
  • 253 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 253 replies
  • 5 likes

Activity tracking w/ Spotify Connect and Sonos

when using the recent spotify direct solution with Sonos I notice there are still a few things not being tracked and/or output in Spotify: 1) my plays don't get fed to Facebook for activity feed2) my spotify profile does not reflect or track listenin...

• Regular
  • when using the recent spotify direct solution with Sonos  I notice there are still a few things not being tracked and/or output in Spotify: 1) my plays don't get fed to Facebook for activity f...
  • MilesColtrane
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect & Sonos: My Activity Not Tracking ?

Comments and suggestions requested:I have verified with Spotify support on Twitter that Spotify is not tracking my activity when I use Spotify connect with my Sonos. Can we confirm this is accurate? I notice these consequences: This feels accurate as...

• Regular
  • Comments and suggestions requested: I have verified with Spotify support on Twitter that Spotify is not tracking my activity when I use Spotify connect with my Sonos. Can we confirm this is accurate...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

desktop player doesn't allow me to add a song to a current playlist

I'm trying to add songs to my only playlist. Whenever I right click/click on the elipsis to add a song to my playlist, it tries to create a new playlist. What am I doing wrong?

• I'm trying to add songs to my only playlist. Whenever I right click/click on the elipsis to add a song to my playlist, it tries to create a new playlist. What am I doing wrong?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Support Squeezebox soon be removed?

I receive an e-mail from Spotify that the support will soon be removed from the Squeezebox speaker. I have a Squeezebox Touch music player, it applies to the player too?

• Casual Listener
  • I receive an e-mail from Spotify that the support will soon be removed from the Squeezebox speaker. I have a Squeezebox Touch music player, it applies to the player too?
  • Theunissen
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Shuffle working weird

Hey, so the problem is that whenever I use shuffle in spotify, it works, but I can only listen to the songs I haven't listened to for a long time in order to listen to the ones I played in recent days. For example I played an album over and over, and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, so the problem is that whenever I use shuffle in spotify, it works, but I can only listen to the songs I haven't listened to for a long time in order to listen to the ones I played in recent day...
  • mwstephensandah
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify playing on Yamaha CX-A5100 without Sign-in Account

I am currently not a Premium user (free access) and here is my dilemma/question:- I've been playing music from my iPad/iPhone through the Yamaha AV Controller via AirPlay and/or Bluetooth using my Spotify sign in - no problem, however,- I've recently...

• I am currently not a Premium user (free access) and here is my dilemma/question: - I've been playing music from my iPad/iPhone through the Yamaha AV Controller via AirPlay and/or Bluetooth using my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help using spotify

Hi,I have difficulties using spotify. 1. How do I save albums and chose one of them to listen to? When I go into my album folders there tons of albums that i don't want to see. It seems to be album from every song I have saved. I don't want to see th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have difficulties using spotify.   1. How do I save albums and chose one of them to listen to? When I go into my album folders there tons of albums that i don't want to see. It seems to...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

email from Spotify - Pioneer SC-1224

Hello, I received emai from Spotify, they will end to support my Pioneer SC-1224 (Spotify connect).I bought this receiver for not little money with information there is Spotify connect.. It is working perfectly - no problem.. So, WHY will they end it...

• Hello, I received emai from Spotify, they will end to support my Pioneer SC-1224 (Spotify connect). I bought this receiver for not little money with information there is Spotify conne...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Web Player] Tarafından (By)

Web browser üzerinde albümlerdeki "Tarafından" yazısı kaldırılabilir mi acaba? İngilizcede "By" kısa olduğu için çok sorun değildir ama Türkçe'de kocaman yazı görünüyor. Nerdeyse sanatçının kim olduğunu göremeyeceğimiz boyutta.

• Casual Listener
  • Web browser üzerinde albümlerdeki "Tarafından" yazısı kaldırılabilir mi acaba? İngilizcede "By" kısa olduğu için çok sorun değildir ama Türkçe'de kocaman yazı görünüyor. Nerdeyse sanatçının kim olduğ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks partner

Hello my name is Emily Espadas I am currently an employee at Starbucks. For some strange reason when I try to get my free premium subscription it does not allow me to. I have a valid partner number and everything. Please help me fix this . I've tried...

• Hello my name is Emily Espadas I am currently an employee at Starbucks. For some strange reason when I try to get my free premium subscription it does not allow me to. I have a valid partner number a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stuck on Spotify logo SAMSUNG SMART TV

Hello, This app worked fine on my TV for a while but now when I go onto it, it just freezes on a screen with the spotify logo and nothing loads. Have tried re-installing the app, resetting my UE48JU6000 to factory settings, rebooting TV, resetting Sm...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   This app worked fine on my TV for a while but now when I go onto it, it just freezes on a screen with the spotify logo and nothing loads. Have tried re-installing the app, resetting m...
  • Ashabalee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify want to stop support of platback on several AVS Amplifiers

I received an email yesterday.....................................................................................................................................Hi ,We just want to let you know that Spotify support soon disappears for your Pioneer s...

• I received an email yesterday ..................................................................................................................................... Hi , We just want to let you kno...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes