Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloaded Music on PS4?

I had some downloaded music that I imported from my PC to the Windows version of Spotify and from there I downloaded it to my Android app of Spotify. I wish to do the same for my PS4 but I can't find a way to do it, and was wondering if it was even p...

• I had some downloaded music that I imported from my PC to the Windows version of Spotify and from there I downloaded it to my Android app of Spotify. I wish to do the same for my PS4 but I can't find...
  • stratosnn_free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Serrato Pyro disconnects from Spotify while playing

Has anyone else had issues with Serrato Pyro + Spotify on an iPhone 7? When in Pyro, my playlist suddenly stops and won't restart. Then if I'm back in the spotify app, it shuts down intermittantly saying the account is in use somewhere else on anothe...

• Visitor
  • Has anyone else had issues with Serrato Pyro + Spotify on an iPhone 7? When in Pyro, my playlist suddenly stops and won't restart. Then if I'm back in the spotify app, it shuts down intermittantly sa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add a mechanism to report ad abuse

There needs to be a simple way to reprote problems and abuses for the ads that play on Spotify. At the moment there is no way to provide this feedback to ensure that the ads which play are useful and engaging, not offensive or inappropriate.For examp...

• Regular
  • There needs to be a simple way to reprote problems and abuses for the ads that play on Spotify. At the moment there is no way to provide this feedback to ensure that the ads which play are useful and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify link only opens in Web player and in Japanese

Hey! So i have this problem with spotify links. It's only possible to open the link in web player, and if I'm not loged in it will only tell me to log in, and no other options. I have tride to log in and look for a solution there, but there are no se...

• Hey!  So i have this problem with spotify links. It's only possible to open the link in web player, and if I'm not loged in it will only tell me to log in, and no other options. I have tride to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo and Spotify via Sonos - No Audio from Spotfy

Hi I have just received my amazon echo dot and linked my Spotify account to it and set it as my default music service. Initially it worked and music played fine via the line-in on my sonos. Then an hour later it asked it to play some music again and ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi   I have just received my amazon echo dot and linked my Spotify account to it and set it as my default music service. Initially it worked and music played fine via the line-in on my sonos. ...
  • mlsred
  • Music Fan
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! HELP! I Need my wedding playlist on CD!

I have been piecing together a playlists for my wedding through spotify and it's great. The problem is the venue is requesting the playlists be on CD. Is there anyway spotify could let me download/burn to disc or even forward me a CD I can give back ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been piecing together a playlists for my wedding through spotify and it's great. The problem is the venue is requesting the playlists be on CD. Is there anyway spotify could let me download/bu...
  • JD112
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Down on TiVo Clients

Spotify isn't workign on TiVo Clients in the US right now.. The attached error is what is being presented...

Screenshot 2017-06-23 17.21.01.png
  • Spotify isn't workign on TiVo Clients in the US right now..  The attached error is what is being presented... 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify no longer available for Beosound 5

I recently received an email from spotify noting that "soon" Spotify would be permanently removed from my Beosound 5 as they are stopping support. Has anyone else received this notice and if so does anyone know the timeframe "soon" refers to? Thanks!...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently received an email from spotify noting that "soon" Spotify would be permanently removed from my Beosound 5 as they are stopping support.  Has anyone else received this notice and if so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix plays tracks not shown in the list

I've been looking over Daily Mix in the new player - I find the track played is often not the one in the list. It is the right artist, but not the right track. The list of artists follows the track listing, but its not the right track. In some ways i...

• Roadie
  • I've been looking over Daily Mix in the new player - I find the track played is often not the one in the list.  It is the right artist, but not the right track.  The list of artists fo...
  • JulianFletcher
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wired headset buttons stopped working after updating W10M to Creators Update

I have 2 Lumias (640 & 735) that I had updated to Creators Update (1703). On both wired headset controls (volume, pause, next track) stopped working. I have reverted to Anniversary Update (1607) on my 735 and the problem is resolved, but 640 will upd...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 2 Lumias (640 & 735) that I had updated to Creators Update (1703). On both wired headset controls (volume, pause, next track) stopped working. I have reverted to Anniversary Update (1607) ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chomecast audio isn't in Spotify Connect list

I am trying to play music from my Spotify (on Samsung S7), but Chromecast Audio won't appear on the Spotify Connect list! I have already set up 2 of these before. It used to work randomly.. and when it does, it stutters. Now, both can't be seen anymo...

• Regular
  • I am trying to play music from my Spotify (on Samsung S7), but Chromecast Audio won't appear on the Spotify Connect list! I have already set up 2 of these before. It used to work randomly.. and when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Private Sessions tracking

I'm not sure if this question has been asked or not because i'm not really sure how i would search for it, but is there a way to have Spotify NOT track/base recommendations off of what i listen to when i'm in a private session or is there any other w...

• I'm not sure if this question has been asked or not because i'm not really sure how i would search for it, but is there a way to have Spotify NOT track/base recommendations off of what i listen to wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

(Windows Phone/Mobile) The app says "check your internet connection"

Hello, I'm using a Lumia 950 with Windows 10 Mobile OS version 10.0.15063.414 (Creators Update) with Spotify version 5.2.4.0The app says "check your internet connection", can't stream music.I have tried to reinstall the app and also restarting the ph...

• Hello, I'm using a Lumia 950 with Windows 10 Mobile OS version 10.0.15063.414 (Creators Update) with Spotify version 5.2.4.0 The app says "check your internet connection", can't stream music. I h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Yes

I'm a huge YES fan. I can't find the album TALK by YES. HELP!!!

• I'm a huge YES fan. I can't find the album TALK by YES. HELP!!!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Saved Albums problem with 'singles' cover art album

Hi, I've been noticing this problem ever since spotify has been updated to a newer version, and it has been bugging me out! So before the problem existed, it was quite organized where only saved albums with full tracks are filtered in the "Saved Albu...

Screen Shot 06-22-17 at 06.39 PM.JPG
  • Hi, I've been noticing this problem ever since spotify has been updated to a newer version, and it has been bugging me out!   So before the problem existed, it was quite organized where only s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 10 Wont play unless i Reboot Phone.

Hello Spotify community. So i got a Windows Phone 950XL and been using spotify for a long time on it.Often i have to reboot my phone to actually play music on spotify.After the reboot there is no problems as long as it plays music. If i stop using sp...

• Hello Spotify community.   So i got a Windows Phone 950XL and been using spotify for a long time on it. Often i have to reboot my phone to actually play music on spotify. After the reboot th...
  • came1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos connected, but can't be selected under "Devices"

Just connected the Sonos app to Spotify (I do have Premium). Now a very strange problem occurs: Sonos shows, see screenshot, as "Family Room" under Devices, but when I try to select it, I just can't. Nothing happens if I click on it. The problem pers...

2017-05-15_17-33-20.png
  • Visitor
  • Just connected the Sonos app to Spotify (I do have Premium). Now a very strange problem occurs: Sonos shows, see screenshot, as "Family Room" under Devices, but when I try to select it, I just can't....
  • Sami68
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Justin Now Latin King

Dear Spotify, Please take down the wording of the ad that claims Justin Bieber to be a "Latin King". I'm sure you have heard about and seen the video where he reveals that he failed to learn and failed to care to learn the words to "Despacito." I wor...

• Dear Spotify,   Please take down the wording of the ad that claims Justin Bieber to be a "Latin King".   I'm sure you have heard about and seen the video where he reveals that he failed...
  • Valve
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify connect doesn't sync with connection - windows phone

I have some songs that are on my PC that I want to play through my phone via spotify. I wanted to sync these files to my phone by plugging it in. Spotify, however, doesn't recognize my windows phone under "devices" despite it being connected and play...

• Casual Listener
  • I have some songs that are on my PC that I want to play through my phone via spotify. I wanted to sync these files to my phone by plugging it in. Spotify, however, doesn't recognize my windows phone ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes