Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Becoming a podcast aggregation partner

Hey there, We’re a podcasting hosting and streaming platform and currently allow all of our users to stream to Apple iTunes and (GooglePlay) but i’m a big fan of Spotify and want to add the ability for our users to publish their podcast to Spotify. C...

•   Hey there,   We’re a podcasting hosting and streaming platform and currently allow all of our users to stream to Apple iTunes and (GooglePlay) but i’m a big fan of Spotify and want to ...
  • Soton
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution VIDEO GAMES ERROR

I'm playing on xbox series sand I've noticed that after an ad on Spotify, the app stops!This is happening to everyoneIn other words, it freezes during the ad and the music doesn't come back, we always have to restart the app Could you check the versi...

• Visitor
  •   I'm playing on xbox series s and I've noticed that after an ad on Spotify, the app stops! This is happening to everyone In other words, it freezes during the ad and the music doesn't com...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug sur ma television

PlanGratuit/PremiumPaysFrance Appareil(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro fin 2016)Système opérateur(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10, etc.) Ma question ou mon problèmeLorsque je mets ma musique sur ma télévision parfois le son se coupe mais la ...

• Plan Gratuit/Premium Pays France  Appareil (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro fin 2016) Système opérateur (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10, etc.)   Ma question ou mon problè...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Want to change language of podcast ads

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi. I am currently learning Italian and would like to change the language of the ads I receive on podcasts to get som passive learning. When I change the language in the settings ...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi. I am currently learning Italian and would like to change the language of the ads I receive on podcasts ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Black screen on web player

PlanPremiumCountryUK Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi, As I cannot install the Spotify player application, nor use the Windows 10 store option on my laptop, I have been looking to use the web player instead. However, I have found on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi,   As I cannot install the Spotify player application, nor use the Windows 10 store option on...
  • badpatch
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have switched off Autoplay via the settings menu, but it is still active

I am trying to disable Autoplay I have switched it off via the settings menu on both my Windows laptop and my Android phone, but it has not been disabled. What else can I try?

• Visitor
  • I am trying to disable Autoplay I have switched it off via the settings menu on both my Windows laptop and my Android phone, but it has not been disabled. What else can I try?
  • dsiew10
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs keep randomly stopping or skipping to the next song - LG Smart TV

I have premium account and in the past weeks i´m having an issue in my LG Smart TV model SK7900PLA, which consists in the songs keep randomly stopping or skipping to the next song until the list stops. - I already reinstall the app in the SmartTV, wh...

• Regular
  • I have premium account and in the past weeks i´m having an issue in my LG Smart TV model SK7900PLA, which consists in the songs keep randomly stopping or skipping to the next song until the list stop...
  • LuckyLuke16
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't access my friend's collaborative playlist despite being public

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevice(iPhone 14 Pro Max, Macbook Pro 16 inch 2019)Operating System(iOS 17, macOS Ventura 16.4) My IssueMy friend had created a public collaborative playlist in order for everyone to share songs, I was able to access and ad...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device (iPhone 14 Pro Max, Macbook Pro 16 inch 2019) Operating System (iOS 17, macOS Ventura 16.4)   My Issue My friend had created a public c...
  • tphn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Social] Group Listening

Up until recently my friends could scan a Spotify code and join the playing group to add songs to the queue, for example. This feature has been changed and you can no longer 'join and play music on same device', nor is there a code. I have to send th...

• Up until recently my friends could scan a Spotify code and join the playing group to add songs to the queue, for example.   This feature has been changed and you can no longer 'join and play m...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Mobile
    Social
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

how to find account settings on my Mac

I'm trying to upload a personal mp3 file to my Spotify account and all the instructions say to go to my account and then "settings". There's no option for settings. Same thing on my PC desktop. WHERE can I find settings on my Mac (or PC) desktop?Than...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to upload a personal mp3 file to my Spotify account and all the instructions say to go to my account and then "settings". There's no option for settings. Same thing on my PC desktop. WHERE...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution View album cover instead of seeing a video in loop

I think it would be cool to have an option to see the album/single cover picture of the song you listen to instead of seeing a short video that goes in loop

• Visitor
  • I think it would be cool to have an option to see the album/single cover picture of the song you listen to instead of seeing a short video that goes in loop  
  • MartinHernandez1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Playlists not fully syncing between devices

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceDell Latitude E7450, Dell Inspiron 5559, Samsung Galaxy S7 (Verizon)Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional, Windows 10, Android 8.0.0 Oreo My Question or IssueMy playlists are not really fully syncing between my Android de...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA  Device Dell Latitude E7450, Dell Inspiron 5559, Samsung Galaxy S7 (Verizon) Operating System Windows 7 Professional, Windows 10, Android 8.0.0 Oreo   My Q...
  • electroman12345
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Ads + podcasts keep playing at the same time

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceS23 ultra Operating SystemNewest android version, My Question or Issue Ads keep playing during podcasts and both the audio feeds intertwine Before the lastest update, when an ad break happens, the podcast pauses, and th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada    Device S23 ultra  Operating System Newest android version,    My Question or Issue   Ads keep playing during podcasts and both...
  • BrettG94
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suddenly ads on Premium

I have had Premium Family for several years, I recently had to update my payment card details and it made me reinvite family etc. My top podcast is Armchair Expert and since they moved to Spotify exclusively, I've had no ads for 6-8 months. However s...

• Regular
  • I  have had Premium Family for several years, I recently had to update my payment card details and it made me reinvite family etc. My top podcast is Armchair Expert and since they moved to Spoti...
  • shmabbss
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa voice command to play on Bose SoundTouch doesnt work

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI noticed last night when I asked Alexa to play music on my Bose SoundTouch soundbar it defaulted to playing Amazon Music instead of Spotify Premium. When I...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I noticed last night when I asked Alexa to play music on my Bose SoundTouch soun...
  • mitchwarner
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify official playlist disappear

I used to play "Anime Hits - playlist by Spotify", but it recently disappeared from my library.Then I use Google search to find this playlist is not found now.https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX6XceWZP1znYIs there any way to see what songs ...

• I used to play "Anime Hits - playlist by Spotify", but it recently disappeared from my library. Then I use Google search to find this playlist is not found now. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution podcast

Plan/PremiumCountryegypt Deviceiphone 13 proOperating System My Question or Issuewhy podcast videos wont appear like i cant watch a podcast video

•   Plan /Premium Country egypt  Device iphone 13 pro Operating System     My Question or Issue why podcast videos wont appear like i cant watch a podcast video
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify suddenly not automatically play next episode of podcast

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDeviceOnePlus NordOperating SystemLatest My Question or IssueHi. I have a range of podcasts i like to listen to, but it's the same episodes i like to listen to. Normally it works fine.But the last few days i have noticed that...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Denmark Device OnePlus Nord Operating System Latest   My Question or Issue Hi.  I have a range of podcasts i like to listen to, but it's the same epi...
  • Kimmyyyy
  • Visitor
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can´t I reproduce a song that I just listened a couple of hours before?

A couple of hours before I listened to a song, then I paid premium and that same song, which appears as available on the list, can´t be listened to now

• Visitor
  • A couple of hours before I listened to a song, then I paid premium and that same song, which appears as available on the list, can´t be listened to now
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes