Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

connection problems with Spotify on Sonos

Hoi everybodyIf we want to play Spotify on Sonos ( which went perfect until 3 days ago ) we receive following error message.During the connection with spotify there's been a time-out.Please try again ( whicch offcourse we did ) Still nothing. Please ...

• Hoi everybody If we want to play Spotify on Sonos ( which went perfect until 3 days ago ) we receive following error message. During the connection with spotify there's been a time-out. Pleas...
  • ShellBells
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Download Spotify for windows phone without microsoft account ?

I have a Premium account and want to install Spotify on my Windows phone. I don't have a Microsoft account and don't want to register to Microsoft. When I try to download Spotify from Spotify.com, it links me to a microsoft download page where I have...

• I have a Premium account and want to install Spotify on my Windows phone. I don't have a Microsoft account and don't want to register to Microsoft. When I try to download Spotify from Spotify.com, it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Copyright Problem. There are two different bands called Institute.

Two bands with the same name are mixed in searches. The name is Institute. The first one is former band of Bush's signer Gavin Rossdale. I love that on but don't want to listen to the other one. Could you please sepperate them? It's also probably a c...

• Two bands with the same name are mixed in searches. The name is Institute. The first one is former band of Bush's signer Gavin Rossdale. I love that on but don't want to listen to the other one. Coul...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Smartv Samsung App

Hello guys,I started using spotify on my SmarTv Samsung without any kind of problem. After some days, my account automaticaly logged out and I needed to log in again, it wasn't a big problem.But, nowadays, I open my app on my Samsumg TV and it contin...

• Hello guys, I started using spotify on my SmarTv Samsung without any kind of problem. After some days, my account automaticaly logged out and I needed to log in again, it wasn't a big problem. But,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ideas to make Spotify becomes prominent than other music apps

Hi there,I am so humbled to share with you guys my ideas on how to make my beloved music app, Spotify, to be the most prominent music app ever on the planet.1. Spotify Music Awards : Why don't you guys organize a music award yearly? The nominees need...

• Hi there, I am so humbled to share with you guys my ideas on how to make my beloved music app, Spotify, to be the most prominent music app ever on the planet. 1. Spotify Music Awards : Why don'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player always opens in different language and basic page

As I told in the title I am Turkish and i want to use webplayer in Turkish or English but it opens in different language and basic connection page in the screeshot you will see help me fix this

sil.png
  • As I told in the title I am Turkish and i want to use webplayer in Turkish or English but it opens in different language and basic connection page in the screeshot you will see help me fix this
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend Feed

I realldy did not like the fact that Friend Activity is gone. That's where I get the best ideas for new music, that's the reason why we follow people I guess? Please bring it back!

• I realldy did not like the fact that Friend Activity is gone. That's where I get the best ideas for new music, that's the reason why we follow people I guess? Please bring it back!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Fallo

Hola buenas, soy premiun, y antes tenía un iPhone 6s en el que tenía música en música de iPhone y la pase a spotify y todo bien pero tuve que mandar a arreglar ese móvil y ahora me han mandado un nuevo iPhone 6s y ahora ya no puedo oír esas canciones...

• Hola buenas, soy premiun, y antes tenía un iPhone 6s en el que tenía música en música de iPhone y la pase a spotify y todo bien pero tuve que mandar a arreglar ese móvil y ahora me han mandado un nue...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change layout of the spotify web player?

Currently, I'm using the spotify web player. However, when I look at my web player, and compare it to my friends when they go on, mine looks a lot different. For example, my Currently Playing song is on the right side of the window, and the left side...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently, I'm using the spotify web player. However, when I look at my web player, and compare it to my friends when they go on, mine looks a lot different. For example, my Currently Playing song is...
  • tj_hills
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Differentiation of song versions from local files

So recently I had been having a problem with me uploading/ syncing 2 versions of the same song (which was Duke Ellington's arrangement of Laura performed by the Tucson Jazz Institute [which aren't on Spotify] with Jimmy Heath on version 1 and Ben Sto...

• So recently I had been having a problem with me uploading/ syncing 2 versions of the same song (which was Duke Ellington's arrangement of Laura performed by the Tucson Jazz Institute [which aren't on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app on Roku stops working about once a day

I use the Spotify app on Roku and I've noticed that it stops working correctly about once a day. Tracks no longer play, searching doesn't work, and I see the loading spinner a lot. I have to power cycle the Roku to get the app working again. Is this ...

• Regular
  • I use the Spotify app on Roku and I've noticed that it stops working correctly about once a day. Tracks no longer play, searching doesn't work, and I see the loading spinner a lot. I have to power cy...
  • kaiyoma
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player Messages and Notification Buttons Gone?

I have a chromebook so I'm forced to use the web player. I noticed about a week ago that in the bottom left corner above my photo the "bell" and the "inbox" buttons are gone.Questions: -Is there a fix coming?-Where else can I find these buttons on th...

• I have a chromebook so I'm forced to use the web player. I noticed about a week ago that in the bottom left corner above my photo the "bell" and the "inbox" buttons are gone. Questions:   -Is...
  • Miilehlo
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Web Player
  • 12 replies
  • 14 likes

Web Player no longer accepts touchscreen input from windows tablet

So far I've been really happy with the new interface, but with one exception: I'm no longer able to use the touchscreen on my Dell Inspiron P25T convertable laptop/tablet. The regular mouse inputs work just fine. Any thoughts on why that may be? Rele...

• Casual Listener
  • So far I've been really happy with the new interface, but with one exception:  I'm no longer able to use the touchscreen on my Dell Inspiron P25T convertable laptop/tablet.  The regular mou...
  • RayInStl
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

WebPlayer Not Working Today.

Hi, I normally listen to webplayer via firefox in my old windows XP desktop at home. Today, it seems the webplayer is not responding if I press the play button. Other functionality like search, my playlist display seems to be working. To further conf...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I normally listen to webplayer via firefox in my old windows XP desktop at home. Today, it seems the webplayer is not responding if I press the play button. Other functionality like sear...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sign in to Spotify with UE Logitech Smart Radio

I upgraded my Squeezebox software to Logitech's new UE Smart Radio, and am trying to add the Spotify app -- without success. I tried via their web interface and keep getting an "invalid username or password" error message (I tried both my Spotify "pl...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded my Squeezebox software to Logitech's new UE Smart Radio, and am trying to add the Spotify app -- without success. I tried via their web interface and keep getting an "invalid username...
  • thcalvani
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover tab missing from Web Player

Yesterday I was able to access my Discover tab in the Web Player, and today I am not. I noticed the interface has been updated, but why get rid of the Discover tab? Might this have something to do with redirecting traffic from https://play.spotify.co...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday I was able to access my Discover tab in the Web Player, and today I am not. I noticed the interface has been updated, but why get rid of the Discover tab? Might this have something to do wi...
  • kraigrs
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify connect issues with Pioneer VSX-830-K

I recently bought a new receiver from Pioneer (VSX-830-K) which has the spotify connect feature. However, I'm not able to get it working. The device will show up on all my other devices as "VSX-830-K", but when I click it nothing happens. I've tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently bought a new receiver from Pioneer (VSX-830-K) which has the spotify connect feature. However, I'm not able to get it working.  The device will show up on all my other devices as "...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Denon AVR X-1000 bad integration with spotify

I have issues with spotify using a Denon AVR X-1000. The receiver works flawlessly with everything except spotify. I can (usually) enter spotify through my tv remote (or Ipad/Iphone). However, once i go and try to play a song it just gets stuck loadi...

• I have issues with spotify using a Denon AVR X-1000. The receiver works flawlessly with everything except spotify. I can (usually) enter spotify through my tv remote (or Ipad/Iphone). However, o...
  • Sparcky
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos

Wenn ich mich Spotify auf meinem Sonos verbinde steht: Zeitüberschreitung beim Herstellen der Verbindung

• Wenn ich mich Spotify auf meinem Sonos verbinde steht: Zeitüberschreitung beim Herstellen der Verbindung
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to get better radio?

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knew how to get a better radio or station with Spotify? The biggest problem I have right now is all the repeats, usually after making a station, after 3 weeks worth of listening it ends up becoming a repeat station....

• Visitor
  • Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knew how to get a better radio or station with Spotify? The biggest problem I have right now is all the repeats, usually after making a station, after 3 weeks worth...
  • shaggyb
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes