Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Impossible to cancel subscribtion

Hi! I'm sure i cancelled my premium months ago, but it says I still subscribe. Cancelled again -> wen't back to my profile -> still subscribed. I can't unsubscribe? I want my money back for the month i didn't listen!

• Hi! I'm sure i cancelled my premium months ago, but it says I still subscribe. Cancelled again -> wen't back to my profile -> still subscribed. I can't unsubscribe? I want my money back for the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lyrics

Hello,Could someone tell me if the "Lyrics" option is still existing, please? I used to have a button called "Lyrics" where you could read the lyrics of a song while you were listenning to it. Since I upgraded my Spotify, I can't find that option aga...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Could someone tell me if the "Lyrics" option is still existing, please? I used to have a button called "Lyrics" where you could read the lyrics of a song while you were listenning to it. Si...
  • Typhoon859
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

help for web player?

hello. I regularly use the web player, and i have made my own playlist. is it possible, from the web player, to change the playlist picture? i havent seemed to figure it out. thanks!

• hello. I regularly use the web player, and i have made my own playlist. is it possible, from the web player, to change the playlist picture? i havent seemed to figure it out. thanks!
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema with my download music

Hi I have some problems with my music.First I listened my music cool but then my music doesn't charge or I don't know what's happened to my music . I can't hear because it doesn't have the green arrow ( that said that my music has downloaded )Before ...

• Hi I have some problems with my music. First I listened my music cool but then my music doesn't charge or I don't know what's happened to my music . I can't hear because it doesn't have the green ar...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changes to play on my phone everytime I save a song

Does anyone know how to fix this? I have spotify on my work computer as well as on my phone. I don't have spotify open on my phone at all but everytime I'm listening to music on my work computer and save a song I like, it will pause and begin playing...

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know how to fix this?  I have spotify on my work computer as well as on my phone.  I don't have spotify open on my phone at all but everytime I'm listening to music on my work c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hola, necesito ayuda!

Buenos días, mi nombre es Katya Ballesteros tengo 17 años y soy alumna del Colegio Indoamericano. El 1 de abril vamos a tener una feria de Humanidades y necesitamos patrocinios, y que mejor que una empresa como la suya que fomenta el amor al arte y e...

• Buenos días, mi nombre es Katya Ballesteros tengo 17 años y soy alumna del Colegio Indoamericano. El 1 de abril vamos a tener una feria de Humanidades y necesitamos patrocinios, y que mejor que una e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BMDM Event on spotify

we are having an event this may called bob marley day manila, it is our forth year this year, i belive in the help of spotify, we can spread local music of the philippines.do anyone know how i can connect this to them? thank you! share the music shar...

• we are having an event this may called bob marley day manila, it is our forth year this year, i belive in the help of spotify, we can spread local music of the philippines. do anyone know how i can ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BMW iDrive crash when selecting artist from library

Hi all, I am not able to select artists from my library using iDrive in a BMW, instead it shows only the artists I'm following. Attempting to change this, the app crashes in idrive. Going through iDrive to my Spotify library it now only shows the amo...

• Regular
  • Hi all,   I am not able to select artists from my library using iDrive in a BMW, instead it shows only the artists I'm following. Attempting to change this, the app crashes in idrive.   ...
  • douzounian
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Way to disable or highlight songs heard

I am new to Spotify and am a paying member of Spotify Premium. Considering getting the hi fi upgrade if it works out.Playlists are an awesome way of exploring new music.I was wondering is there a way in Spotify or a 3rd party app which highlights son...

• I am new to Spotify and am a paying member of Spotify Premium. Considering getting the hi fi upgrade if it works out. Playlists are an awesome way of exploring new music. I was wondering is there a...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with chrome cast on my TV

Hi, sorry in advance for my english I meet an issue with Spotify/Chomecast (video). It's impossible to listen a complete musique, she is stopped but she is not in pause, The counter time is stopped too.when I check my phone/tablet/computer, the count...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, sorry in advance for my english 🙂 I meet an issue with Spotify/Chomecast (video). It's impossible to listen a complete musique, she is stopped but she is not in pause, The counter time is stopp...
  • VrickMa
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Play
    playing
    stops
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ability to View All Playlist Followers

For some reason, my playlists are not downloading on my Spotify app on my TV.The started a 3 month trial with Spotify Premium back in January and the trialdoesn't expire until March the 22nd. I've never ad any problems before today.Can anybody let me...

• Visitor
  • For some reason, my playlists are not downloading on my Spotify app on my TV. The started a 3 month trial with Spotify Premium back in January and the trial doesn't expire until March the 22nd...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

using spotify on a different device

My brother is severly disabled and music is his one joy in life, he can only use this large button to click onto a next song on a specially adapted speaker, where you need to put songs on an sd card.Is it possible to download spotify songs onto an sd...

• Casual Listener
  •   My brother is severly disabled and music is his one joy in life, he can only use this large button to click onto a next song on a specially adapted speaker, where you need to put songs on an ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant make my playlists public

I am trying to mae my playlists public but I have no luck . Im using Spotfiy on my phone (lumia), I have a premium account and 'Make collaborative is un-ticked but i still cant make my playlists public, also when I do press 'Make public' it comes up ...

• I am trying to mae my playlists public but I have no luck . Im using Spotfiy on my phone (lumia), I have a premium account and 'Make collaborative is un-ticked but i still cant make my playlists public...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts on sonos?

Is there a way to see my followed podcasts on Sonos? I can see them in my library on the spotify mobile app but they do not appear in sonos. Thanks for the help.

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to see my followed podcasts on Sonos? I can see them in my library on the spotify mobile app but they do not appear in sonos. Thanks for the help. 
  • redslug
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Lesebühnen auf Spotify

In Berlin gibt es viele Slams und Lesebühnen, auf denen täglich witzige und aktuelle Texte vor Hunderten von Zuhörern vorgelesen werden. Könnte nicht gerade Spotify die Idee der Lesebühnen ins Netz bringen?

• In Berlin gibt es viele Slams und Lesebühnen, auf denen täglich witzige und aktuelle Texte vor Hunderten von Zuhörern vorgelesen werden. Könnte nicht gerade Spotify die Idee der Lesebühnen ins Netz b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Find content of former spotify playlist

Dear community,Does anyone know how I could find the content of a former spotify playlist?I explain: when we came back from the hospital on 23/11/2016 with our newborn son we listened to the spotify playlist "Au Calme" and one of the songs really mov...

• Dear community, Does anyone know how I could find the content of a former spotify playlist? I explain: when we came back from the hospital on 23/11/2016 with our newborn son we listened to the spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Genre Radio] [Mobile]

When I go to the EDM/Dance genre in the Browse tab and I hit start radio it starts playing the Club/House "Genre Station", the very one that's under the Radio tab. Is this "Genre Station" playing a different selection of songs as the EDM/Dance genre ...

• Regular
  • When I go to the EDM/Dance genre in the Browse tab and I hit start radio it starts playing the Club/House "Genre Station", the very one that's under the Radio tab. Is this "Genre Station" playing a d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] Reasons for cancelling in trial period

If you cancel at the end of your 3 month trial period there is a small survey to ask you why. You have to choose from a list of reasons. There is no option for what might be a very common reason which is that you like Spotify but want to trial Apple ...

• If you cancel at the end of your 3 month trial period there is a small survey to ask you why. You have to choose from a list of reasons. There is no option for what might be a very common reason whic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Walkman able Spotify divice

Hi there, I'm looking for a way to use spotify or the songs I have on spotify on a portable divice like a Walkman/MP3 player. (not an speaker)I know about "Mighty" but that thing has no display. I would like that, or something like that could play my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I'm looking for a way to use spotify or the songs I have on spotify on a portable divice like a Walkman/MP3 player. (not an speaker) I know about "Mighty" but that thing has no di...
  • DJFSB1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes