Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• SophieandtheKids
  • Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify connect controlled with Google Now gives only 5 results

Hello Community, i am using Spotify Premium Connect (newest Version, Android newest version) in my Seat IBIZA ST car. There i can use Google Now to play some music of artist by choice. By example saying: "Play some Music from Limp Bizkit".Google Now ...

• Regular
  • Hello Community,   i am using Spotify Premium Connect (newest Version, Android newest version) in my Seat IBIZA ST car. There i can use Google Now to play some music of artist by choice. ...
  • Interfade
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Car
    Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player UI different?

My spotify on Webplayer is different than it is for my friend. minewhile her's is still the same I really dislike this big clunky limiting UI that my spotify has. It's taken away artist names under album covers, there's no play queue, there's no quic...

• My spotify on Webplayer is different than it is for my friend.    mine while her's is still the same    I really dislike this big clunky limiting UI that my spo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Trouble with Web Player

I am trying to use spotify on an early Windows Surface. The app doesn't work on this tablet so i thought i would try web player. When i go to Play.Spotify.com, it diverts to the UK home page of spotify. when i log into Spotify, I can't see an option ...

• I am trying to use spotify on an early Windows Surface. The app doesn't work on this tablet so i thought i would try web player. When i go to Play.Spotify.com, it diverts to the UK home pag...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Way to know in which playlist/s is any given song at once

Right now when I have number of songs in a playlist, let's say 3. After 3 songs another number will play, number that is suggested. I want to go to this playlist in which this number is playing. Also, It's anoying/confussing that there are suggested ...

• Right now when I have number of songs in a playlist, let's say 3. After 3 songs another number will play,  number that is suggested. I want to go to this playlist in which this number is playing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ocultar Album!

É uma sugestão simplés! Em outros players de música quando seleciona o artista ele te dá a opção de abrir o álbum que você quer para vizualizar as musicas... e do Spotify vem tudo aberto e assim demora pra achar o álbum quando o artista tem 12 álbuns...

• É uma sugestão simplés! Em outros players de música quando seleciona o artista ele te dá a opção de abrir o álbum que você quer para vizualizar as musicas... e do Spotify vem tudo aberto e assim demo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Your Music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Radio stops playing after some time

Hi, I do have Onkyo TX-8130 and I trigger radio to it from either desktop Mac app or iPad. I do have premium subscription. Problem is that radio stops playing after a while (1-1.5h, I did not measure it). It wasn't like that before, radio was playing...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I do have Onkyo TX-8130 and I trigger radio to it from either desktop Mac app or iPad. I do have premium subscription. Problem is that radio stops playing after a while (1-1.5h, I did no...
  • dmfk1981
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: [Desktop][Playlists] Option to Enable/Disable Playlist Extender

When I use my sky now box to get on Spotify I can't play my discover weekly playlist which is my favourite. I also have the Spotify on my new Samsung smart TV which doesn't load at all. Any help would be great

• When I use my sky now box to get on Spotify I can't play my discover weekly playlist which is my favourite. I also have the Spotify on my new Samsung smart TV which doesn't load at all. Any help woul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ability to reach Spotify Support

I have 4000 songs which are not always within my range. I want to find out how to be able to listen to them. All I get is links that do no good. How do I reach Spotify Support? IS THERE A SPOTIFY SUPPORT?

• I have 4000 songs which are not always within my range.  I want to find out how to be able to listen to them.  All I get is links that do no good.  How do I reach Spotify Support?&nbsp...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Uploading mixes

Hi,Can i upload dj mixes on my account or a private account to spotify?Thank you

• Hi, Can i upload dj mixes on my account or a private account to spotify? Thank you
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! no Radio tab in web player

I can's use the "radio"-feature, because there is no radio-tab (see attached screenshot) I'm using the Webplayer on firefox with a Win10 system - what am I doing wrong?

• I can's use the "radio"-feature, because there is no radio-tab (see attached screenshot)   I'm using the Webplayer on firefox with a Win10 system - what am I doing wrong?
  • Nic0_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist radio?

When my Spotify was on auto play it added playlist radios and now I dont know how to get rid of them and its completely annoying me

• When my Spotify was on auto play it added playlist radios and now I dont know how to get rid of them and its completely annoying me
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Music] Shuffle Play Behaviour

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Hi. I suggest that when the big green Shuffle Play option is selected that shuflling only happens for that particular playlist/album. If shuffling has not been selected globally all subsequent playlists/albums should return...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I suggest that when the big green Shuffle Play option is selected that shuflling only happens for that particular playlist/album. If shuffling has not been selected globally all subsequent playli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I find Trout Mask Replica?

This is one of the top albums of all times. Furthermore, it's the first album I've ever wanted to listen to which wasn't on Sotify.... darn.

• Casual Listener
  • This is one of the top albums of all times.  Furthermore, it's the first album I've ever wanted to listen to which wasn't on Sotify.... darn.
  • aeenrahmati
  • 3 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 14 likes

Spotify Connect, Waiting for user

Hi, I'm having issues connecting to my radio using "Spotify Connect". It worked fine when I first set it up, but this morning, a day after using it for the first time, I can't seem to connect to the radio. The device shows up in the list of available...

• Hi, I'm having issues connecting to my radio using "Spotify Connect". It worked fine when I first set it up, but this morning, a day after using it for the first time, I can't seem to connect to the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Sonos - play history not logging, etc.

I listen to Spotify at home on my Sonos system, which means I am primarily using the Sonos software interface to access my Spotify playlists and music. I needed to ID a track I heard and went to the Spotify desktop client to get the song name and art...

• Regular
  •   I listen to Spotify at home on my Sonos system, which means I am primarily using the Sonos software interface to access my Spotify playlists and music. I needed to ID a track I heard and ...
  • Amy3
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account hacked - Playlists disappeared.

Heya! My spotify account got hacked a week ago. I was able to get my own playlists back, but all lists that i have subscriped to is still missing. So is there any way that i could get them back? They wont show up in recover playlists section.

• Heya!   My spotify account got hacked a week ago. I was able to get my own playlists back, but all lists that i have subscriped to is still missing.   So is there any way that i could g...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player Not Working for Windows

Recently, (As of November-ish of 2016) Spotify Web Player refuses to work for my Windows RT. As you may know, (And as annoying as it is) you cannot download software on an 8.1 RT model unless it's in the Windows App Store. This leaves me without my p...

• Recently, (As of November-ish of 2016) Spotify Web Player refuses to work for my Windows RT. As you may know, (And as annoying as it is) you cannot download software on an 8.1 RT model unless it's in...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes