Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Music] Crossfade on Samsung Multiroom

Beware anyone buying Samsung speakers that use the Multiroom App- crossfade on Spotify will not work and there are chasm sized gaps between tracks. I took this up with Spotify and they were rather less than helpful- like it or lump it seems to be the...

• Beware anyone buying Samsung speakers that use the Multiroom App- crossfade on Spotify will not work and there are chasm sized gaps between tracks. I took this up with Spotify and they were rath...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web player] Current track is inaccurate/one track behind

As you can see, the album view is always one track behind (it shows the track that played before the one currently playing). The track in green is the one actually playing at the time.The seek function is also nonfunctional, staying at 0:00 throughou...

spotify.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • As you can see, the album view is always one track behind (it shows the track that played before the one currently playing). The track in green is the one actually playing at the time. The seek func...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not showing up

I use Spotify web player and when I open the app on my chromebook, everything works fine except playlists. I can reach everything with the click of a button. But when I click on "Your Music" and I press "Playlists" it will not load. The "Songs" tab a...

•       I use Spotify web player and when I open the app on my chromebook, everything works fine except playlists. I can reach everything with the click of a button. But when I click on ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Vizio smart TV

My playlists aren't popping up on my smart tv Spotify app. That's the only feature not working. Any suggestions?

• My playlists aren't popping up on my smart tv Spotify app. That's the only feature not working. Any suggestions?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hitting like does not add song to Liked From Radio playlist.

So when I would listen to the radio, if i liked a song, it would go to the "Liked From Radio" playlist just fine. If I REALLY loved it, I'd add them to a PL of my own. This is how I managed the two. To my dismay, I decided to eventually look at the L...

• Music Fan
  • So when I would listen to the radio, if i liked a song, it would go to the "Liked From Radio" playlist just fine. If I REALLY loved it, I'd add them to a PL of my own. This is how I managed the two. ...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Swap the shuffle / three dot buttons

The main thing done on Spotify is exploring new albums, going to the artist, adding to playlists - not shuffling - the three dot button on the right column needs to be the star of the show

• The main thing done on Spotify is exploring new albums, going to the artist, adding to playlists - not shuffling - the three dot button on the right column needs to be the star of the show
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No desktop app for chrome books

Last time I checked, they had no plans of making a desktop app for a chrome book. I don't know if this has changed I the last year but I think there should be! I miss the desktop features that the web player and iPhone app don't have!!!

• Regular
  • Last time I checked, they had no plans of making a desktop app for a chrome book. I don't know if this has changed I the last year but I think there should be! I miss the desktop features that the we...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I have forgotten the password and no longer have access to the email

I'm trying to set up my spotify on my playstation. On my mac, i log in using facebook, but now that i need to log in manually on my playstation, i have to enter the user and password. But unfortunately I have forgotten the password and I no longer ha...

• I'm trying to set up my spotify on my playstation. On my mac, i log in using facebook, but now that i need to log in manually on my playstation, i have to enter the user and password. But unfortunate...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked Songs Not Appearing

So when I would listen to the radio, if i liked a song, it would go to the "Like From Radio" playlist just fine. If I REALLY loved it, I'd add them to a PL of my own. This is how I managed the two. To my dismay, I decided to eventually look at the LF...

• Music Fan
  • So when I would listen to the radio, if i liked a song, it would go to the "Like From Radio" playlist just fine. If I REALLY loved it, I'd add them to a PL of my own. This is how I managed the two. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Android TV] Songs skipping, restarting

I bought a Xiaomi Mi Box running Android TV and am having problems with the Spotify app. Some songs skip completely and others will play to a certain point and start over again. And do it again and again unless I manually skip them. I tried deleting ...

• Music Fan
  • I bought a Xiaomi Mi Box running Android TV and am having problems with the Spotify app.   Some songs skip completely and others will play to a certain point and start over again. And do it ag...
  • ParanoidARG
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromebook Web Player Format?!

Hello, does anyone know what's goin on here? Everything's playing fine, I guess, but it's so hard to make playlists now and searching is weird and I just miss the old format and it doesn't seem like anyone else has this... it only changed to this for...

Screenshot 2017-01-22 at 10.17.45 AM.png
  • Hello, does anyone know what's goin on here? Everything's playing fine, I guess, but it's so hard to make playlists now and searching is weird and I just miss the old format and it doesn't seem like ...
  • ParanoidARG
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player doesn't work anymore on Surface 2 tablets. What happened?

Does anybody know why the Spotify Web player stopped working on Surface 2 tablets? The Surfcae 2 has an IE 11 browser, which is among the supported browsers list. Geez, I'm sorry but this service is becoming annoying, no App for the Windows platform ...

• Casual Listener
  • Does anybody know why the Spotify Web player stopped working on Surface 2 tablets? The Surfcae 2 has an IE 11 browser, which is among the supported browsers list.   Geez, I'm sorry but this se...
  • Happyaudio77
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playstation problem

Why can't i play diffrent music on my phone and ps4?Example: my sister is using spotify on my ps4 and everytime she plays a song it will ask if i want to listen to the song on phone or continue to listen to it on the ps4, if i choose to listen to it ...

• Why can't i play diffrent music on my phone and ps4? Example: my sister is using spotify on my ps4 and everytime she plays a song it will ask if i want to listen to the song on phone or continue t...
  • furuanku
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution no email sent to set up spotify on phone

I have spotify prem and logged in via FB and I installed spotify on my sons phone so we can rock out but I had to set up a password to do so. Went into the password set up menu, entered my email as directed to set it up, meanwhile several hours later...

• Regular
  • I have spotify prem and logged in via FB and I installed spotify on my sons phone so we can rock out but I had to set up a password to do so. Went into the password set up menu, entered my email as d...
  • KJLonghaiR
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CREATE PLAYLISTS INTO A YOUR PUBLIC PLAYLIST

Si può avere la possibilità di creare altri nella vostra play list pubblica, dividendo le canzoni in generi musicali, per esempio, o per un particolare momento della giornata, ma solo per creare un ordine in un elenco di riproduzione. Forse in futuro...

• Si può avere la possibilità di creare altri nella vostra play list pubblica, dividendo le canzoni in generi musicali, per esempio, o per un particolare momento della giornata, ma solo per creare un o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
    Tutte le piattaforme
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover pics missing on Lumia 950

Hi everybody out there!I have a fresh install of Spotify on my Lumia 950 (winphone). On starting the app and changing to the "browse" windows most of the suggested spotify playlists do not show any cover/picture but just a music note. What is the pro...

• Hi everybody out there! I have a fresh install of Spotify on my Lumia 950 (winphone). On starting the app and changing to the "browse" windows most of the suggested spotify playlists do not show any...
  • RENEGR
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Why did you remove Athena's two albums?

https://play.spotify.com/artist/1Hy8tdpH9ygqoohumHZqVl Here is a Turkish rock band Athena's spotify profile page. There were their two albums which are called "Hersey Yolunda" and "Tam zamani simdi". Before two months ago, their albums was deleted an...

• https://play.spotify.com/artist/1Hy8tdpH9ygqoohumHZqVl   Here is a Turkish rock band Athena's spotify profile page. There were their two albums which are called "Hersey Yolunda" and "Tam zaman...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify volume independent from Amazon Echo volume

Is there a way to change the music volume instead of the entire Amazon Echo/Dot speaker? It would be great because on the night I probably want to have the music volume down, but when I talk to Alexa, I can barely hear her. I think this is probably c...

• Is there a way to change the music volume instead of the entire Amazon Echo/Dot speaker?   It would be great because on the night I probably want to have the music volume down, but when I...
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes