Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify app does not recognize my Vizio Sound Bar with Google cast

I just purchased a Vizio sound bar with Google cast. I also have a chromecast audio device. The app will recognize the chromecast audio device alone but not the sound bar. The only time it will play through the soundbar, is when I turn on the group t...

• Regular
  • I just purchased a Vizio sound bar with Google cast. I also have a chromecast audio device. The app will recognize the chromecast audio device alone but not the sound bar. The only time it will play ...
  • ndebniak
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add Local Music to Spotify Library

Hello, I have +60gigs of music in my hard drive. All the tracks are organized in folders by artists and albums. Concerning this topic, most of the solutions i found only suggests a way to make Spotify desktop play them as local files. What i want ins...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have +60gigs of music in my hard drive. All the tracks are organized in folders by artists and albums. Concerning this topic, most of the solutions i found only suggests a way to make Spotif...
  • azizisaid
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see songs in album in Your Music

I can't see certain songs within some albums that I have saved. I need help.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't see certain songs within some albums that I have saved. I need help.
  • hudsoncollins
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't play certain songs on the web player

There are songs that are available on the web player, but I can't play them. They appear like the picture shown at the bottom. How can I get these songs to play on the web player?

• Casual Listener
  • There are songs that are available on the web player, but I can't play them. They appear like the picture shown at the bottom. How can I get these songs to play on the web player?    
  • et333
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't link / login on Playstation 4

I have a PS4 and when i try to login on the app it asks me to link accounts with PSN, and after i click on link it says my account is already linked then brings me back to login page. On the playstation accounts page says that my account is not linke...

• Regular
  • I have a PS4 and when i try to login on the app it asks me to link accounts with PSN, and after i click on link it says my account is already linked then brings me back to login page. On the playstat...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

New Gear S2 app (Verizon)

Hey everybody.The announcement was made about two weeks ago that Spotify was coming to the Samsung gear s3 and S2. I have an S2. (with 3g on Verizon) however I have yet to see the Spotify application be released yet for the watch despite assurances t...

• Hey everybody. The announcement was made about two weeks ago that Spotify was coming to the Samsung gear s3 and S2. I have an S2. (with 3g on Verizon) however I have yet to see the Spotify applicati...
  • dmiyashiro93
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player plays next song in playlist, but doesn't update what's on screen

Really annoying when I find a good song and want to click save but it shows as the very first song that I played. Common issue with the web player? I would download the applicaiton if my work would allow it

• Really annoying when I find a good song and want to click save but it shows as the very first song that I played. Common issue with the web player? I would download the applicaiton if my work would a...
  • linq
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

"Upcoming Shows" Who's in charge of sending that content?

Who are the developers that are in charge for the "Upcoming Shows" in your area newsletter?I need them to DO BETTER. I received an email newsletter for several upcoming concerts in my Chicago area...the same email I had received around Christmas time...

• Who are the developers that are in charge for the "Upcoming Shows" in your area newsletter? I need them to DO BETTER.  I received an email newsletter for several upcoming concerts in my Chicag...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung multiroom and spotify

I can't find my M5 speaker in Spotify anymore. I had no problem using it before Spotify family but now it's gone. Does anyone know why? I have tried reinstall the speaker but it doesn't help.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't find my M5 speaker in Spotify anymore. I had no problem using it before Spotify family but now it's gone. Does anyone know why? I have tried reinstall the speaker but it doesn't help.
  • Giedlans
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB10] Spotify on Blackberry 10

As the Blackberry Z10 has now been launched when can paying customers expect a spotify app for use on the new operating system? From what i've learnt it is very easy to port an android app over from android to work quite well on blackberry 10. Could ...

• Casual Listener
  • As the Blackberry Z10 has now been launched when can paying customers expect a spotify app for use on the new operating system?   From what i've learnt it is very easy to port an android app...
  • Flaila
  • 78 replies
  • 56 likes
  • 78 replies
  • 56 likes

Edit Start/End times for Playlist (Make Public)

This feature already exists exclusively for some playlist like this skrillex NYE dance party.https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/5rJNwG9BImUMYDrN5D3aUiHowever, it is not available for everyone which is a bummer because I think more users w...

• This feature already exists exclusively for some playlist like this skrillex NYE dance party. https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/5rJNwG9BImUMYDrN5D3aUi However, it is not available ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Microsoft Lumia 950 (Windows phone) Dual Sim working

So using the latest standard build of WP 10 I was experiencing what others were with either the constant loading screen or the app opening but getting the unable to load. This morning I enrolled into the Windows Insider Program | Slow, preview build....

• Visitor
  • So using the latest standard build of WP 10 I was experiencing what others were with either the constant loading screen or the app opening but getting the unable to load.   This morning I enro...
  • Imrhien
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify PS4 Low Bitrate?!!?

Can someone from either Spoitfy or Sony please for the love of god give the community some feedback with regards to the issue where even premium members cannot stream anything higher than 96kbps on a PS4?!?!!?! I mean, seriously, this is a joke, it's...

• Can someone from either Spoitfy or Sony please for the love of god give the community some feedback with regards to the issue where even premium members cannot stream anything higher than 96kbps on a...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Windows Phone constantly "loading"

My Windows Phone app is unusable - it seems to be perhaps a problem relating to playlists? When a playlist is on the "your music" screen, or when browsing playlists, I am constantly interrupted by the "loading" overlay. In between showing this, it sh...

• Casual Listener
  • My Windows Phone app is unusable - it seems to be perhaps a problem relating to playlists? When a playlist is on the "your music" screen, or when browsing playlists, I am constantly interrupted ...
  • Imrhien
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted song from "Your Music > Songs"

Hey all,I was wondering if there is any way to get back a song I accidently unticked from the playlist in "Your Music > Songs" (The place songs go when you tick them)I can't remember what the song name was and it's really bugging me Hope someone can ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all, I was wondering if there is any way to get back a song I accidently unticked from the playlist in "Your Music > Songs" (The place songs go when you tick them) I can't remember what ...
  • Tatrii
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs saved as "starred" no longer appear in playlist

Hi everyone, I just realized yesterday that anytime I try to add a song to my "starred" playlist, it does not actually appear in the playlist. I know this is not due to the 10,000 song limit per playlist, because as of now I only have 1,302 starred s...

• Hi everyone,   I just realized yesterday that anytime I try to add a song to my "starred" playlist, it does not actually appear in the playlist.  I know this is not due to the 10,000 song...
  • acruffalo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Skrillex NYE Dance Party Playlist Issue

On Desktop App Playlist doesn't start from first song, it starts randomly and some of the songs have good transituations like the real DJ set but some others doesnt. Some songs plays from beginning to end. In queue, there is only few songs from playl...

• Casual Listener
  • On Desktop App Playlist doesn't start from first song, it starts randomly and some of the songs have good transituations like the real DJ set but some others doesnt. Some songs plays from beginn...
  • kassianson
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Counting tracks played from the device

Hi, let's say there are some songs which are unavailable on Spotify but I have their original cpies on my device. Does playing these songs via Spotify increace counter for the artist and have an impact on the country statistics?Thank you very much fo...

• Hi, let's say there are some songs which are unavailable on Spotify but I have their original cpies on my device. Does playing these songs via Spotify increace counter for the artist and have an impa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes