Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't Play Anything

Nothing will play on my desktop. It rolls through songs on any playlist, station, everything. I get the following error: "This song is not available. If you have it on your computer you can import it." I have Premium. Help please! I can't work withou...

• Regular
  • Nothing will play on my desktop.  It rolls through songs on any playlist, station, everything.  I get the following error:  "This song is not available.  If you have it on your co...
  • jansklar
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Volumen Bajo en Samsung Smart TV

Hola a todos. Tengo un problema. Cuando pongo spotify desde mi led samsung conectado a mi home theatre, el sonido es extramadamente bajo...Me llamo la atención porque si pongo otra aplicación tipo Youtube funciona perfecto...Alguien me puede ayudar? ...

• Hola a todos. Tengo un problema. Cuando pongo spotify desde mi led samsung conectado a mi home theatre, el sonido es extramadamente bajo...Me llamo la atención porque si pongo otra aplicación tipo Yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not registering tracks played through Sonos

Spotify sent me my "top songs 2016" or what it believes I have been listening to most during the past year. It tells me I have played spotify for 44,166 minutes, listening to 4950 unique tracks. The resulting "top tracks" are lovely but sadly entirel...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify sent me my "top songs 2016" or what it believes I have been listening to most during the past year. It tells me I have played spotify for 44,166 minutes, listening to 4950 unique tracks. The ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] Music Quality

Dear spotify...I am comparing Deezeer sound quality using my Jabra halo bluetooth earphones, the sound is higher ok deezer and if you could for instance play a Song and compare, I am switched to deezer until you fix that, the sound on extreme mode is...

• Dear spotify... I am comparing Deezeer sound quality using my Jabra halo bluetooth earphones, the sound is higher ok deezer and if you could for instance play a Song and compare, I am switched to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos quits streaming because it wants to cast to a google cast at other location.

Hi, Yesterday i've listened at my parents on their google cast, streaming with my ios spotify app. I've left the house without turning it off. Today, at my place, sonos keeps telling me after a few seconds that I cant stream because other apps are tr...

• Hi,   Yesterday i've listened at my parents on their google cast, streaming with my ios spotify app. I've left the house without turning it off.   Today, at my place, sonos keeps tellin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add or remove from starred

I can't add or remove ant songs from my starred playlist anymore? I can still edit my other playlists normally, so it seems like the starred playlist is the only one not working. I ave 2 different accounts, and it isn't working on either of them???? ...

• I can't add or remove ant songs from my starred playlist anymore? I can still edit my other playlists normally, so it seems like the starred playlist is the only one not working. I ave 2 different ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Improving song recommendations! PLEASE!

I've noticed how Spotify has frequently updated new features and all. However, I think what REALLY needs to get improved is the songs that are recommended; such as "Discover Weekly" and songs that are based on a playlist. I have been a supporter of S...

• I've noticed how Spotify has frequently updated new features and all. However, I think what REALLY needs to get improved is the songs that are recommended; such as "Discover Weekly" and songs that ar...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

mispelling of artist name causes last.fm scrobbles to fail

scrobbling to last.fm fails with this band, because of the mispelling of its name:https://play.spotify.com/artist/3eL7WEdwv8YTlSsg5mqyF5 (see tracks' author name)and there is also another profile of the same band which is also wrong (see artist name)...

• Music Fan
  • scrobbling to last.fm fails with this band, because of the mispelling of its name: https://play.spotify.com/artist/3eL7WEdwv8YTlSsg5mqyF5 (see tracks' author name) and there is also anothe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accent in French for the page discover (Web)

HelloOn the web version of the page to discover the French accent its replaced by special charactersThe problem is on all OS and browserThank you

• Hello On the web version of the page to discover the French accent its replaced by special characters The problem is on all OS and browser Thank you
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku support for Spotify - hang on ensuing use

In trying out Premium for the first time, I installed the Spotify on a few of my roku devices. (various models). In each case, Spotify works well on original install or from a restart/reboot of the Roku box. However, when a user tries to use the Spot...

• In trying out Premium for the first time, I installed the Spotify on a few of my roku devices. (various models). In each case, Spotify works well on original install or from a restart/...
  • bmune
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Moving Songs within a Playlist Glitch

I am a longtime user and create lots of Playlists; having a unique problem with them that I never had before. I can still move songs within a playlist but can no longer move them further than the distance of the display window. In other words, if the...

• Casual Listener
  •   I am a longtime user and create lots of Playlists; having a unique problem with them that I never had before.   I can still move songs within a playlist but can no longer move them f...
  • brianmcm
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete Starred

It's annoying that Starred isn't its own playlist that can be played on mobile, so instead I have to transfer, manually, songs from starred to a new playlist. The problem is once that's done I can't delete the songs from starred for some reason. I cl...

• It's annoying that Starred isn't its own playlist that can be played on mobile, so instead I have to transfer, manually, songs from starred to a new playlist. The problem is once that's done I can't ...
  • mal4mac
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Web Player] 504 and 500 errors

hey, what could be the case when Spotify gives these two error codes? I can not use the service browser (Chrome).

• Music Fan
  • hey, what could be the case when Spotify gives these two error codes? I can not use the service browser (Chrome).
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover Weekly image not updated upon updating Facebook's profile picture

I'm using my facebook account to login to spotify, so last time i updated my profile picture in Facebook with new photo and then I observed that in Spotify's Discover Weekly is still showing my previous photo from facebook which also already deleted....

• I'm using my facebook account to login to spotify, so last time i updated my profile picture in Facebook with new photo and then I observed that in Spotify's Discover Weekly is still showing my previ...
  • Kamran
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Arrastrar y Mover (Agregar o Quitar) en Spotify

Hey hola SpotifySe me ha ocurrido algo y esperó les interese y le puedan dar atención , con la intensión de mejorar al hacer más agradable, cómodo y personal el uso de la aplicación para cada usuario .Me lo imagino funcionando y me emociono con que e...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey hola Spotify Se me ha ocurrido algo y esperó les interese y le puedan dar atención , con la intensión de mejorar al hacer más agradable, cómodo y personal el uso de la aplicación para cada usu...
  • FidelGómez
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No playlist/album cover after changing and removing It

Hey Spotify Community, I changed my playlist covers (I have 16 playlists in total) and quickly decided that it looked much better with the four first songs as covers. Though I removed my own cover for the playlists, the four songs that where once the...

• Regular
  • Hey Spotify Community,     I changed my playlist covers (I have 16 playlists in total) and quickly decided that it looked much better with the four first songs as covers.   Though...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Mac
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos showing 'unable to browse music'

Hi, so when I try to use my spotify account on Sonos it tells me it is unable to browse music, yet there are two other accounts linked to the sonos system that work perfectly! I have tried creating a seperate login from my Facebook one and clearing t...

• Hi, so when I try to use my spotify account on Sonos it tells me it is unable to browse music, yet there are two other accounts linked to the sonos system that work perfectly! I have tried creating a...
  • DallasUser
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos Unable to browse Music on Spotify Message

Hi there and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all of you, My name is Mark and this is my first post to the community so I hope I have put it in the right section. I have been a Spotify member for a few years now and had Sonos in my home for 2 year...

• Hi there and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all of you, My name is Mark and this is my first post to the community so I hope I have put it in the right section.   I have been a Spotif...
  • DallasUser
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify on LG Smart TV - 42LA620S

Hi, I've read that all 2013 LG Smart TV have spotify. I can not find app in smart world.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've read that all 2013 LG Smart TV have spotify. I can not find app in smart world.
  • Rodolfodsoares
  • 5 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 11 likes

[Web Player][Other] Fixing the last.fm scrobbling

Hello, I'm an avid user of last.fm and to scrobble tracks on spotify I heavily rely on it's integrated scrobbling system. The first of my problem is that spotify doesn't support the "scrobbling now" (live) on the web version which for me is a shame. ...

• Hello, I'm an avid user of last.fm and to scrobble tracks on spotify I heavily rely on it's integrated scrobbling system. The first of my problem is that spotify doesn't support the "scrobbling now" ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes