Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Control Sonos over Spotify app

I have read that Sonos and Spotify are launching in October 2016 a beta functionality to control Sonos directly from spotify app.. I am a beta user and today is the last day of October.. Do you know anything about the real release date? Do I need to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have read that Sonos and Spotify are launching in October 2016 a beta functionality to control Sonos directly from spotify app.. I am a beta user and today is the last day of October.. Do you know ...
  • SeSt
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Steven Wilson's Hand.Cannot.Erase Removed

Hi everyone,I have received a notification that Steven Wilson's latest album was on Spotify. I have been listening it for a couple of weeks but now I can't find it. Somehow I have managed to find but it is not possible to play it. What happened? It w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I have received a notification that Steven Wilson's latest album was on Spotify. I have been listening it for a couple of weeks but now I can't find it. Somehow I have managed to find...
  • Prgrssychdlc
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify web player won't stream properly

Hi Everyone, I'm having an issues with spotify web player on all my laptops and tablets at home. As soon as i press play its like the songs don't stream properly, it continuisly needs to "buffer". the song constantly stops for a second then starts up...

• Regular
  • Hi Everyone,   I'm having an issues with spotify web player on all my laptops and tablets at home. As soon as i press play its like the songs don't stream properly,  it continuisly needs ...
  • jlco
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost playlist / Sonos integration

Hi there I use Sonos to access Spotify and save music to Spotify playlists but have now lost all my playlists and there is a list of other playlists in there which seem to be other people's. No idea why. Can anyone help? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there I use Sonos to access Spotify and save music to Spotify playlists but have now lost all my playlists and there is a list of other playlists in there which seem to be other people's. No idea ...
  • dj3dx
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What will it actually take to fix Discover Weekly?

I know several people have mentioned that Discover Weekly repeats the same songs week after week- and that it used to be awesome, but now it's so frustrating. Why hasn't this been addressed? The DW playlist used to be my single favorite thing about S...

• I know several people have mentioned that Discover Weekly repeats the same songs week after week- and that it used to be awesome, but now it's so frustrating. Why hasn't this been addressed? The DW p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to play album

This is my favourite release of The Four Seasons, for some reason I am not able to play it. It opens my Spotify desktop app but nothing happens. Is anyone else able to play this album? https://open.spotify.com/album/7ffk3O23uysOPeovbEmhRW#upsell

• Casual Listener
  •   This is my favourite release of The Four Seasons, for some reason I am not able to play it. It opens my Spotify desktop app but nothing happens. Is anyone else able to play this album? &nbsp...
  • Poptartzz
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sort playlist by Followers

i am looking for i good new playlist with the browse function.can i sort the playlists by followers ?? i want to be able to sort by followers, so i see the ''most followed'' lists first

• Regular
  • i am looking for i good new playlist with the browse function. can i sort the playlists by followers ??   i want to be able to sort by followers, so i see the ''most followed'' lists first
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Devices?

When will the "devices" feature be available again on the sidebar?I heard that it was coming back, but there was no ETA on that - this was over a year ago.Can i still plan on this feature coming back, and if so, when?I would like my playlists from my...

• When will the "devices" feature be available again on the sidebar? I heard that it was coming back, but there was no ETA on that - this was over a year ago. Can i still plan on this feature coming ...
  • McLachlan
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Testament Brotherhood of the Snake.

Hi,The above has been uploaded onto spotify but there are problems with the following tracks; Born in a rut (no sound from 02:03 onwards), Centuries of Suffering (no sound from 01:20), and Black Jack ( no sound from 00:33). Please can you fix this pr...

• Hi, The above has been uploaded onto spotify but there are problems with the following tracks; Born in a rut (no sound from 02:03 onwards), Centuries of Suffering (no sound from 01:20), and Black ...
  • MostlyMetal
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rearranging playlist folders

Until about a year ago I was able to drag and drop my playlist folders (I have them set up by artist). I've gone along creating folders as I discover new artists--but am now getting frustrated because it's hard to find the folder to move new music in...

• Casual Listener
  • Until about a year ago I was able to drag and drop my playlist folders (I have them set up by artist).  I've gone along creating folders as I discover new artists--but am now getting frustrated ...
  • szivar
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Starred list on Marantz

Hi I have a Marantz NA-11S1 which i belive have the same spotify interface as the m-cr610 family. It has following menu's: Search, What's new, Starred, Playlists and Accounts. I have problems with the Starred list. When I select it the unit freezes f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I have a Marantz NA-11S1 which i belive have the same spotify interface as the m-cr610 family. It has following menu's: Search, What's new, Starred, Playlists and Accounts.   I hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kepp playlist active

Hello, i'm iulian,So i have been using Spotify premium for over a ear now, and its great, but.I have a tablet in my car (i have it bulid in) and i have downloaded some playlists for offline listening. Now, my car radio automaticaly connects to my tab...

• Hello, i'm iulian, So i have been using Spotify premium for over a ear now, and its great, but. I have a tablet in my car (i have it bulid in) and i have downloaded some playlists for offline liste...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz does not connect

My Marantz NR 1605 does not connect to spotify if I connect it via spotify connect on my IPhone. The logo shows on the tv screen, but music won't stream. Used to work perfect, no issues up to now. Any ideas??

• Casual Listener
  • My Marantz NR 1605 does not connect to spotify if I connect it via spotify connect on my IPhone. The logo shows on the tv screen, but music won't stream. Used to work perfect, no issues up to now. An...
  • Jon1964
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting a SECOND Amazon Echo and Spotify?

Had an Amazon Echo, connected my Spotify account, works fine. Just added a second Amazon Echo in the house, and Spotify will not work on the second Echo speaker. When I go to the Spotify App via the Alexa App, it still shows my first Echo as an "avai...

• Casual Listener
  • Had an Amazon Echo, connected my Spotify account, works fine. Just added a second Amazon Echo in the house, and Spotify will not work on the second Echo speaker. When I go to the Spotify App via the ...
  • ben2ee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Widget no longer playing embedded in browser - opens up app separately

I have several Spotify widgets embedded into my website. The website is something of an online museum, and the idea is that the user listens to songs as they are reading about them. For this to work as best as it can, it is better the user listens to...

• Casual Listener
  • I have several Spotify widgets embedded into my website. The website is something of an online museum, and the idea is that the user listens to songs as they are reading about them. For this to work ...
  • MartinRRR
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify not B&O Multiroom compatible

Hello allJust got my Bang & Olufsen Multiroom System installed (Essence) with three different rooms. It seems that Spotify does not allow the playing of different music in each room. Which is the whole point about having a multiroom system... Retaile...

• Hello all Just got my Bang & Olufsen Multiroom System installed (Essence) with three different rooms. It seems that Spotify does not allow the playing of different music in each room. Which is t...
  • Fenalaar
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Every song I try to play...

Is not loading, and telling me that it is not available and if I have the song that I can import the song. What is problem? I have Interent connection and I restarted my computer, I also unistalled and reinstalled the app. Help!

•  Is not loading, and telling me that it is not available and if I have the song that I can import the song. What is problem? I have Interent connection and I restarted my computer, I also unista...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app won't load on Roku stick

Recently my girlfriend purchased two Roku streaming sticks. We connected both of our Spotify accounts (we both have premium - she has a student discount) and everything was great for a while! However, the Spotify app on the Roku stick we use our bedr...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently my girlfriend purchased two Roku streaming sticks. We connected both of our Spotify accounts (we both have premium - she has a student discount) and everything was great for a while! However...
  • dmfuchs13
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Crashing when entering playlist (Marantz reciever)

I'm using Spotify premium through Marantz SR7007 reciever. All worked fine untill couple weeks ago the Spotify client started to behave oddly. The client crashes every time when i start to play a song from a playlist and then hit the back -button (wh...

• I'm using Spotify premium through Marantz SR7007 reciever. All worked fine untill couple weeks ago the Spotify client started to behave oddly. The client crashes every time when i start to play a son...
  • svicunar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes