Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Rearranging Songs in a Playlist

I am unable to rearrange songs in any of the playlists I've created. I've seen multiple other responses to this question that simply say "click and drag" but whenever I do that the program displays a small crossed out circle and nothing happens. I am...

• I am unable to rearrange songs in any of the playlists I've created. I've seen multiple other responses to this question that simply say "click and drag" but whenever I do that the program displays a...
  • JBBdude
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

publish remix

Hello is there a way to upload/publish a own remix from a song that is already on spotify?

• Hello is there a way to upload/publish a own remix from a song that is already on spotify?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! via API - "bad playlist" makes browsing playlists very slow

Using Spotify via Squeezebox. Browsing playlists has been very slow lately. Looking at my logs now, I see this error:process_playlists:1249 bad playlist: 7 of 110 - unable to loadHow do I figure out which playlist this is so I can delete it and make ...

• Casual Listener
  • Using Spotify via Squeezebox. Browsing playlists has been very slow lately. Looking at my logs now, I see this error: process_playlists:1249 bad playlist: 7 of 110 - unable to load How do I figure ...
  • maffew222
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Daily Mix don't work with BOSE Sound Touch 30

Spotify App on IOS can't play with Bose Sound Touch 30 with @Connect feature.All standard and radio Play List are working fine the unique impacted playlist are the new feature Daily Mix. Anyone can help me to fix the Big issue?

• Spotify App on IOS can't play with Bose Sound Touch 30 with @Connect feature. All standard and radio Play List are working fine the unique impacted playlist are the new feature Daily Mix. Anyone can...
  • morrisvelasco
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify app stopped working, month later the web player stopped too!

Spotify app stopped working 3 months ago (Windows 7) but web player still worked...now this will not work either. I have uninstalled and reinstalled in safe mode: in safe mode I get a normal-looking screen with all my usual details but sound is off (...

• Spotify app stopped working 3 months ago (Windows 7) but web player still worked...now this will not work either. I have uninstalled and reinstalled in safe mode: in safe mode I get a normal-looking ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix on Denon Heos fails

I can start a Daily MIx on my Denon Heos system using Spotify Connect.But when I first start a normail playlist (which works fine after the latest Denon Heos update), and then try to switch to a daily mix, this will not work. My speakers stay silent....

• Regular
  • I can start a Daily MIx on my Denon Heos system using Spotify Connect. But when I first start a normail playlist (which works fine after the latest Denon Heos update), and then try to switch to a da...
  • rudelm
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App thinks it's offline when it's not...frequently...on Windows Phone

On my Lumia 1520 the app frequently says "Offline" even though it has strong WiFi AND mobile signal. Turning mobile data off and back on fixes it but....seriously? Please add a more frequent or robust networks status check to the WP app so that it kn...

• Casual Listener
  • On my Lumia 1520 the app frequently says "Offline" even though it has strong WiFi AND mobile signal. Turning mobile data off and back on fixes it but....seriously?   Please add a more frequent...
  • hulakai
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound on iTunes playlist

Hi all, I hope someone can solve this mystery... There is no sound on my imported iTunes playlist. The files are m4a and I have Quick Time Player installed for that reason. The spotify songs work fine. Am I missing something obvious? (I have of cours...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I hope someone can solve this mystery...   There is no sound on my imported iTunes playlist.   The files are m4a and I have Quick Time Player installed for that reason.   ...
  • denise1ramirez
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PS3播放問題

我的PS3播放SPOTIFY會在歌曲切換時發生無法順暢播出音樂的狀況,音樂總是自行中斷,必須連續按下選擇的曲目直到音樂順利播出為止PS4播放則是正常請問這是PS3版本的SPOTIFY有BUG嗎?請問有PS3的使用者發現相同的異常嗎?

• 我的PS3播放SPOTIFY會在歌曲切換時發生無法順暢播出音樂的狀況,音樂總是自行中斷,必須連續按下選擇的曲目直到音樂順利播出為止 PS4播放則是正常 請問這是PS3版本的SPOTIFY有BUG嗎? 請問有PS3的使用者發現相同的異常嗎?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Tizen?

Op de site van Spotify (https://support.spotify.com/nl/article/samsung/) staat dat Spotify beschikbaar is voor Samsung tv's vanaf 2015 met Tizen os. Klopt dit en zoja, waar vind ik de app dan precies?

• Casual Listener
  • Op de site van Spotify (https://support.spotify.com/nl/article/samsung/) staat dat Spotify beschikbaar is voor Samsung tv's vanaf 2015 met Tizen os. Klopt dit en zoja, waar vind ik de app dan precies?
  • InVinoVeritas
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect to A Device Multiple Amazon FireTVSticks

Hi guys, My household has 3 amazon firesticks connected to the network.They are all named individually via Amazon *Seans fireTVstick* , *Lucys fireTVstick* etc. I have a problem where as when i want to connect to my one device. I get confronted with ...

WhatsApp Image 2016-10-14 at 12.16.58 PM.jpeg fs.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   My household has 3 amazon firesticks connected to the network.They are all named individually via Amazon *Seans fireTVstick* , *Lucys fireTVstick* etc.   &...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Adobe Flash needed

Hello community, in Google Chrome i get the message "You need Adobe Flash" since some weeks and i can't listen spotify. I avoid chrome and used Firefox. Today I get the same message in firefox. Now I must switch to ms edge. This is my last browser. I...

• Hello community,   in Google Chrome i get the message "You need Adobe Flash" since some weeks and i can't listen spotify. I avoid chrome and used Firefox. Today I get the same message in firef...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

'Spotify is offline' problem

Even when I am online spotify is coming up with the above line. Does anyone know a solution to this?I pay for the premium service which seems to be a bit pointless if I get this error all the time.

• Casual Listener
  • Even when I am online spotify is coming up with the above line. Does anyone know a solution to this? I pay for the premium service which seems to be a bit pointless if I get this error all the tim...
  • emkapi
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify and Tele2 Softphone not complient anymore?

I have been in contact with Tele2 since I cant listen to Spotyfy anymore while making calls with my Tele2 Softphone. Spotify paused instanly when the call starts instead of decreasing to 20% volume.The say that you need to update your program. When w...

• Regular
  • I have been in contact with Tele2 since I cant listen to Spotyfy anymore while making calls with my Tele2 Softphone. Spotify paused instanly when the call starts instead of decreasing to 20% volume.T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

open.spotify.com url bad user experience

When someone sends me an open.spotify.com url, I land on this "log in to listen for free" page, because I don't use the website ever except to complain here. It's redirected me to the play.spotify.com domain. It happened today, so I decided to just c...

• Gig Goer
  • When someone sends me an open.spotify.com url, I land on this "log in to listen for free" page, because I don't use the website ever except to complain here. It's redirected me to the play.spotify.co...
  • Johnsrus1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify for PS3 does not preload all songs in large playlists, causes Shuffle to break

Normally on my PC, I can shuffle through all tracks in a playlist, even if it's a big one. I have a playlist with about 1500 songs in it, but when I try to play something from Spotify on my PS3, it only loads the first 20-30 songs which prevents me f...

• Casual Listener
  • Normally on my PC, I can shuffle through all tracks in a playlist, even if it's a big one. I have a playlist with about 1500 songs in it, but when I try to play something from Spotify on my PS3, it o...
  • mstephens268
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP10M] Client simply doesn't work correctly

The Spotify client for Windows 10 Mobile phones is flawed, to the point of uselessness. I often cannot listen to more than one song before it crashes, and that is after several crashes just to get that one song to start.I pay for Spotify. You have gr...

• The Spotify client for Windows 10 Mobile phones is flawed, to the point of uselessness. I often cannot listen to more than one song before it crashes, and that is after several crashes just to get th...
  • Wstrom
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

HEOS doesn't work with Daily Mixes

HEOS and Spotify connect work well right now, but Daily Mixes don't.When you try to play from Daily Mixes this is simply ignored if you are using HEOS. If you are playing another song and you click Play on Daily Mixes, the song that you were playing ...

• Roadie
  • HEOS and Spotify connect work well right now, but Daily Mixes don't. When you try to play from Daily Mixes this is simply ignored if you are using HEOS.  If you are playing another song and yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify error on Playstation 4

Hey guys I just got the brand new PS4 slim and ever since I am trying to get spotify to work on it. I signed in and it was working fine but now it says: error connecting to Playstation Network. Please try again later. This problem has been going on f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys I just got the brand new PS4 slim and ever since I am trying to get spotify to work on it. I signed in and it was working fine but now it says: error connecting to Playstation Network. Pleas...
  • HeyImJson
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes