Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• spamgoesintrash1234
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Bad album charge

You put the album Emperor for the group Emperor into a black metal band calls Emperor, and that album is not from emperor (black metal band) is from other bull**bleep** disco band. Please Fix it!!!!!

• You put the album Emperor for the group Emperor into a black metal band calls Emperor, and that album is not from emperor (black metal band) is from other bull**bleep** disco band. Please Fix it!!!!!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Search for spotify songs with a picture

I made this web app that lets u search for spotify songs with a picture https://picasongg.firebaseapp.com/ please check it out and give me some feedback thanks!

• I made this web app that lets u search for spotify songs with a picture https://picasongg.firebaseapp.com/ please check it out and give me some feedback thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect HEOS Denon player

Hi! I got Spotify premium and use to play music via Spotify Connect on my Heos Denon player, it worked very well until a week ago. On Spotify, the song play but there is no sound from the speakers. When I switch to bluetooth it works just fine. So th...

• Hi!   I got Spotify premium and use to play music via Spotify Connect on my Heos Denon player, it worked very well until a week ago. On Spotify, the song play but there is no sound from the sp...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Falha na reprodução das faixas

QUANDO abri o Programa, Como musicas Simplesmente trocavam de Uma Faixa Paragrafo Outra e Eu Não Consigo Ouvir nenhuma! Aparece Uma Mensagem de: Não E Possível tocar a Faixa Faixa Atual e vai Pulando de Uma em Uma, em Uma Ordem aleatoria e nenhuma Fa...

• QUANDO abri o Programa, Como musicas Simplesmente trocavam de Uma Faixa Paragrafo Outra e Eu Não Consigo Ouvir nenhuma! Aparece Uma Mensagem de: Não E Possível tocar a Faixa Faixa Atual e vai Pulando...
  • OtonOliveira
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Johnny Carroll artist error

I didnt know where to put this but there are two seperate Johnny Carrolls, the Irish trumpeter and the rockabilly singer. They both are merged onto the same spotify artist page .The popular songs are the rockabilly artist, and the albums are the trum...

• Casual Listener
  • I didnt know where to put this but there are two seperate Johnny Carrolls, the Irish trumpeter and the rockabilly singer. They both are merged onto the same spotify artist page .The popular...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The sidebar thing is broken

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/493528377194209767/93DAEFBA243DF282E825A390A309B16FC4D18AB9/ It's the highlighted text,Everytime I try to pause,change the volume or next the song this text pops up and I can't change the volume or pause ...

• http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/493528377194209767/93DAEFBA243DF282E825A390A309B16FC4D18AB9/   It's the highlighted text,Everytime I try to pause,change the volume or next the so...
  • Bonsai
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google, Twitter integration

It's almost 2017 and there is still no option to connect social networks! I'd like to add people I know with Twitter and Google...

• It's almost 2017 and there is still no option to connect social networks! I'd like to add people I know with Twitter and Google...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution What's This Queue, For Real? Just Make it Normal (A Look at an Odd Queue System and Tips to Improve)

Greetings All, I'm new to Spotify Premium but extremely experienced with other streaming services including Rhapsody (10 year user), Napster, Mog, Google Play Music, iTunes, etc, and I have used Spotify free for school and collaborations many times /...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings All,   I'm new to Spotify Premium but extremely experienced with other streaming services including Rhapsody (10 year user), Napster, Mog, Google Play Music, iTunes, etc, and I have ...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login via windows phone lumia 610

I already download spotify for windows phone nokia lumia 610 but i cant log in with facebook. ive had an account in my spotify for pc (log in with facebook account too). i tried to input my facebook name in username box, and my facebook password too....

• I already download spotify for windows phone nokia lumia 610 but i cant log in with facebook. ive had an account in my spotify for pc (log in with facebook account too). i tried to input my face...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player

I'm confused how the web player can be so much slower then my phone app. It even get stuck at some points making very uncomfortable sounds. Like how it would sound if you dragged the pickup on a vinyl record. The playlist display is sluggish at best ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm confused how the web player can be so much slower then my phone app. It even get stuck at some points making very uncomfortable sounds. Like how it would sound if you dragged the pickup on a viny...
  • MikaelLind
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Social and filters improvements [All Platforms][Friend Feed][Social][Playlist][Album]

Hello Spotify team, First of all, thank you for your great application that allows me to discover new music every day. I am a French premium user and I have some suggestions to improve your app. Below, here are my questions and suggestions: - Why is ...

• Hello Spotify team,   First of all, thank you for your great application that allows me to discover new music every day. I am a French premium user and I have some suggestions to improve ...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Friend Feed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CHANGING SONG ORDER - HELP!!

I have a Premium Spotify account and for the life of me I CANNOT get the drag and drop to work for changing the song order in the playlists i have created. They are in the order that they were added and that's the only order they can be in. I have re...

• I have a Premium Spotify account and for the life of me I CANNOT get the drag and drop to work for changing the song order in the playlists i have created. They are in the order that they were added ...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify quits playing after 3-4 songs on ps3

I saw a similar post that was closed a few months ago that was outlining the same issue that I am having. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/PS3-app-freezing-after-3-4-songs-played/idi-p/1293537When using Spotify on my ps3 it will play a...

• Casual Listener
  • I saw a similar post that was closed a few months ago that was outlining the same issue that I am having.  https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/PS3-app-freezing-after-3-4-songs-played...
  • NSX
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    ps3
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 'Playlist' and 'Up Next' not working with Denon HEOS

...so this all worked perfectly up until a few days ago...I'm using Spotify with Denon's HEOS system but currently, neither the 'Playlist' nor 'Up Next' are working.On a playlist, the first track will play, get to the end, and then just sit there... ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...so this all worked perfectly up until a few days ago... I'm using Spotify with Denon's HEOS system but currently, neither the 'Playlist' nor 'Up Next' are working. On a playlist, the first track...
  • greggyf
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Denon AVR my Library

Does Spotify not allow your to view/play you Library (Radio stationselect, etc.) On Denon receivers? All I am able to do is play songs that I save in my Playlist.If that is the case, this is worthless.

• Does Spotify not allow your to view/play you Library (Radio stationselect, etc.) On Denon receivers? All I am able to do is play songs that I save in my Playlist. If that is the case, this is worthl...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on other digital media devices??

How does one go about enabling other digital media devices to run Spotify?? I have an HD digital media player, the iomega "ScreenPlay DX" model, and have tired and tried to make it Spotify capable, but to no avail. Anybody??

• Casual Listener
  • How does one go about enabling other digital media devices to run Spotify??  I have an HD digital media player, the iomega "ScreenPlay DX" model, and have tired and tried to make it Spotify...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No ads in Spotify Premium claim

If major record labels are paying Spotify to insert their tracks into this ghastly new playlist recommendations feature, how exactly isn't this advertising? I'm paying a premium subscription on the premise that I won't be served intrusive ads, this l...

• Regular
  • If major record labels are paying Spotify to insert their tracks into this ghastly new playlist recommendations feature, how exactly isn't this advertising? I'm paying a premium subscription on the&n...
  • Ishtahal
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No more Spotify Connect on Pioneer XW-SMA1-W (solved)

Since yesterday my Pioneer XW-SMA1-W music box won't connect to spotify anymore. I can see the device, but when I select it as a player, no streaming. Before that, I could stream to the box via ipad and android phone through spotify connect just easy...

• Casual Listener
  • Since yesterday my Pioneer XW-SMA1-W music box won't connect to spotify anymore. I can see the device, but when I select it as a player, no streaming. Before that, I could stream to the box ...
  • foomani
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Guthabenkarte im Ausland kaufen

Hallo zusammen, ich bin aktuell in Frankreich und wir haben als Familie entschlossen, das wir auf spotify family updaten wollen. Für diesen Monat wäre es mir aber lieber, wenn ich die 15€ mit einer Guhabenkarte bezahlen kann, weil ich mir auf dem Kon...

• Hallo zusammen,   ich bin aktuell in Frankreich und wir haben als Familie entschlossen, das wir auf spotify family updaten wollen. Für diesen Monat wäre es mir aber lieber, wenn ich die 15€ mi...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes