Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Bought premium twice this morning and it's still saying I'm free

I've walked through all steps and it's still not working. I've tried buying it to twice this morning. Help me! I use Spotify on iPhone 6 Plus

• I've walked through all steps and it's still not working. I've tried buying it to twice this morning. Help me! I use Spotify on iPhone 6 Plus
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6 Plus won't sync songs I added to the playlist on my computer

My computer and my iPhone are on the same wifi network, the computer will even list on my phone. But the songs I added to the playlist on my computer will not sync with my iPhone 6 Plus. I am logged in to Spotify on both devices. Why won't it automat...

• My computer and my iPhone are on the same wifi network, the computer will even list on my phone. But the songs I added to the playlist on my computer will not sync with my iPhone 6 Plus. I am logged ...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use Opera to sign in

It's plain and simple: I was able in the past to do everything in Spotify using Opera, now, everytime i try to Log In it says something like: "The spotify page isn't working. Excessive Redirection from spotify". I checked and i can log in using Chrom...

• Casual Listener
  • It's plain and simple: I was able in the past to do everything in Spotify using Opera, now, everytime i try to Log In it says something like: "The spotify page isn't working. Excessive Redirection fr...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

"The song is not available"

I have been recieving this message for the last 2 months when it comes to Kanye and Drake albums.I don't understand why it keeps happening.I have seen others complain and thought it would be fixed by now.Has there been any work done in fixing this? I...

• I have been recieving this message for the last 2 months when it comes to Kanye and Drake albums. I don't understand why it keeps happening. I have seen others complain and thought it would be fixe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps3 not connecting to spotify

Hey ! So ive tried to connect my spotify to my ps3 and it keeps telling me that ive already linked spotify to my psn and i dont understand why or what to do. Help !

• Visitor
  • Hey ! So ive tried to connect my spotify to my ps3 and it keeps telling me that ive already linked spotify to my psn and i dont understand why or what to do. Help !
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Complete redesign app and program

Just tried Apple music for the first time, and immidiately switched. The app is so much faster, more user friendly and less glitchy. I have also had glitchy problems with the WIndows program. This is the only reason I canceled my premium after about ...

• Just tried Apple music for the first time, and immidiately switched. The app is so much faster, more user friendly and less glitchy. I have also had glitchy problems with the WIndows program. This is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • slow
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlist

They have deleted "the happy hipster" playlist. That was the only thing I listen to on Spotify. The only reason why I have Spotify premium. At least let me see all the music it had so I can download them. There were so many good songs that I have los...

• Casual Listener
  • They have deleted "the happy hipster" playlist. That was the only thing I listen to on Spotify. The only reason why I have Spotify premium. At least let me see all the music it had so I can download ...
  • andre684
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

foreign country issue

Hi everybody, i have the web player on my lumia 830 and since yesterday it was not working properly. Today I figured out why. 14 days ago I came back to Italy, where I am going to be living for some time, and I forgot to change the nationality on my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody, i have the web player on my lumia 830 and since yesterday it was not working properly. Today I figured out why. 14 days ago I came back to Italy, where I am going to be living for some ...
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

foreign country issue

Hi everybody, i have the web player on my lumia 830 and since yesterday it was not working properly. Today I figured out why. 14 days ago I came back to Italy, where I am going to be living for some time, and I forgot to change the nationality on my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody, i have the web player on my lumia 830 and since yesterday it was not working properly. Today I figured out why. 14 days ago I came back to Italy, where I am going to be living for some ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads

Why do the ads on spotify need a 15 second prelude and epilogue? Made the user-experience very poor, buzzkilled every playlist I was listening to, and does not motivate me to convert to a premium customer.

• Why do the ads on spotify need a 15 second prelude and epilogue? Made the user-experience very poor, buzzkilled every playlist I was listening to, and does not motivate me to convert to a premium cus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Presale code for Charlie Puth?

I'm trying to order tickets for the Charlie Puth Concert in Dallas, TX on Sept 26th but I need a presale Spotify code for Ticketmaster/LiveNation. Can anyone help me find one? I was unable to find it on Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to order tickets for the Charlie Puth Concert in Dallas, TX on Sept 26th but I need a presale Spotify code for Ticketmaster/LiveNation. Can anyone help me find one? I was unable ...
  • johnxnguyen777
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

App on Windows 8.1 doesn't show music saved offline

So a couple of days ago I was listening to music and suddenly it stopped. Now, the Spotify app for Windows Phone is buggy af, so I'm used to it, but when I went to open the app again, all of the music I saved offline was gone. All 3GB of it. The albu...

• So a couple of days ago I was listening to music and suddenly it stopped. Now, the Spotify app for Windows Phone is buggy af, so I'm used to it, but when I went to open the app again, all of the musi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disk Almost Full Message

Let me just fill you in on some deets real quick:-I'm using free Spotify, not premium-I can't even get into the app, so anything I would do that is within the app can't happen-I'm an avid music lover and Spotify is my main source of it.The problem is...

• Casual Listener
  • Let me just fill you in on some deets real quick: -I'm using free Spotify, not premium -I can't even get into the app, so anything I would do that is within the app can't happen -I'm an avid music...
  • bencebarath128
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems using Roku app

I've been using Spotify via Roku3 for months, but this week the app has started acting up. Specifically, pressing any arrow key once on my remote will click multiple times, so I cannot use the search feature. Pressing 'up' gets 'upupupup'. I tried lo...

• I've been using Spotify via Roku3 for months, but this week the app has started acting up. Specifically, pressing any arrow key once on my remote will click multiple times, so I cannot use the searc...
  • br1180man
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

No aparecen mis mensajes en bandeja de entrada.

Hola, cuando envío una canción A otro usuario de spotify no me aparece el mensaje enviado en la bandeja de entrada, solo se muestra los recibidos. Hay algún error?

• Hola, cuando envío una canción A otro usuario de spotify no me aparece el mensaje enviado en la bandeja de entrada, solo se muestra los recibidos. Hay algún error? 
  • kananozr
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

radio station

Hi, i think your radio update isnt so good as before.. i miss the song based radio, with random playing songs and the thumb up button.

• Hi, i think your radio update isnt so good as before..  i miss the song based radio, with random playing songs and the thumb up button.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
    songbased radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Presale code for Charlie Puth in Portland, OR

Does anyone have any idea how to find it? It's not coming up in the list of concerts for me. I tried "Charlie" and it didn't work.

• Visitor
  • Does anyone have any idea how to find it?  It's not coming up in the list of concerts for me.  I tried "Charlie" and it didn't work.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

frustrated and pissed

perhaps i do not understand spotify, however i a trying to listen to music here at school working on a project and i have already spent 30 min refrase WASTED 30 min just trying to figure out how to find the music, idea QUIT ASKING ME TO SPEND .99, WH...

• perhaps i do not understand spotify, however i a trying to listen to music here at school working on a project and i have already spent 30 min refrase WASTED 30 min just trying to figure out how to f...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • main-All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Getting very annoying having to hit the play button after every song, **bleep**?

Why isn't Spotify responding to this problem? From the comments this has been going on for years. Is this annoyance just to push people to subscribe to premium? Pandora looks better every day.

• Why isn't Spotify responding to this problem? From the comments this has been going on for years. Is this annoyance just to push people to subscribe to premium? Pandora looks better every day.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • main-Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play podcasts on Desktop or Windows Phone

Hi there, I would love to listen to the new Spotify-exclusive Fest&Flauschig (German) podcast, but I am obviously retarded since I am unable to find it in the desktop app (Windows and Mac) as well as on my Windows phone client. I have a premium subsc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I would love to listen to the new Spotify-exclusive Fest&Flauschig (German) podcast, but I am obviously retarded since I am unable to find it in the desktop app (Windows and Mac) as wel...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes