Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Local Files in playlists not syncing between mac, PC and Webplayer

I had several song files that I used to keep on my PC and had succesfully imported through Local Files on my Spotify Windows Desktop and into playlists. This all worked fine including syncing the playlist to my iphone (Offline). However it would not ...

• I had several song files that I used to keep on my PC and had succesfully imported through Local Files on my Spotify Windows Desktop and into playlists. This all worked fine including syncing the pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing Songs using Harman Kardon Onyx Studio Speaker

Hi, I just have issue on playing spotify using my harman kardon onyx studio speaker. im using spotify on my laptop but the songs wont play and it just really sucks,cause whenever i tried playing spotify on my phone it works but on my laptop it doesnt...

• Hi,  I just have issue on playing spotify using my harman kardon onyx studio speaker. im using spotify on my laptop but the songs wont play and it just really sucks,cause whenever i tried playi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When will be the PS music app available in Argentina

I just bought the PS4 and everytime i try to sign in in the PS Music app tells me that isn't available...so I want to know when is it gonna be available...thanks!Compre hace poco la PS4 y cada vez que quiero ingresar a la app de PS music me dice que ...

• I just bought the PS4 and everytime i try to sign in in the PS Music app tells me that isn't available...so I want to know when is it gonna be available...thanks! Compre hace poco la PS4 y cada ve...
  • Keymaker83
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Not listening to the songs I want

I'm using a PC with spofify that is free when I click on a song I want to hear it won't play I have to go on top of my playlist to listen to anything. I click on a song that I didn't want to hear and it played. And it usally plays but not this timeWh...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using a PC with spofify that is free when I click on a song I want to hear it won't play I have to go on top of my playlist to listen to anything. I click on a song that I didn't want to hear and...
  • Fallen_Moon_Gir
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is the web player abandonware?

What's going on with the web player? I have a Chromebook so it's pretty important to me, but it seems completely abandoned for the following reasons: Still shows the Starred playlistUses the old fontDoesn't support ConnectCannot rearrange songs in pl...

• Gig Goer
  • What's going on with the web player? I have a Chromebook so it's pretty important to me, but it seems completely abandoned for the following reasons:   Still shows the Starred playlist Uses ...
  • djshackesq1
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MUSIC REMOVED FROM SPOTIFY- A KID NAMED CUDI

Spotify recently added the album A Kid Named Cudi to Spotify a few days ago and I've been listening to it since i found out about it. Today Spotify took the album out of its music library today and it pisses me off! Why did they do this!? Can you guy...

• Spotify recently added the album A Kid Named Cudi to Spotify a few days ago and I've been listening to it since i found out about it. Today Spotify took the album out of its music library today and i...
  • zefix_z
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 17 likes

Music pauses

Every 5 min, more or less, my music just pauses and I have ro press play again, which is pretty anoying. Any solution for my Problem? Thanks already!

• Every 5 min, more or less, my music just pauses and I have ro press play again, which is pretty anoying. Any solution for my Problem? Thanks already!
  • histat46
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you upload a song onto Spotify?

When I ask this, I don't mean a personal song, but for example: I want to listen to Adele's "When We Were Young" (Live at The Church Studios) specifically, but it's not on the Spotify database. Is there any way it can be uploaded so I can get it on m...

• When I ask this, I don't mean a personal song, but for example: I want to listen to Adele's "When We Were Young" (Live at The Church Studios) specifically, but it's not on the Spotify datab...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Carplay - Cant scroll down more than 20+ songs in large playlist

When I connect to my 2016 silverado using Apple Carplay, I cant scroll down more than 20+ songs in a large playlist. Why????? I'm on iOS 9.3.2 and the most updated ersion of spotify on my phone.

• Casual Listener
  • When I connect to my 2016 silverado using Apple Carplay, I cant scroll down more than 20+ songs in a large playlist.  Why?????  I'm on iOS 9.3.2 and the most updated ersion of spotify on my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web player skips some songs and the played song differs from what is showed by the song list

Hi guys This issue does not occurs very frquently although, sometimes when I am listening to my songs, the player automatically skips a song. The result, also sometimes, the player plays one song and when I look at the list it shows me another song s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys   This issue does not occurs very frquently although, sometimes when I am listening to my songs, the player automatically skips a song. The result, also sometimes, the player play...
  • lhsvobodaj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Running Playlists on Spotify

I have been using this app since it's been accessible to users in Ireland. Can I say **bleep**! How have I not known about one of your best features, "Running Playlists" before know. They're absolutely brilliant. They have music of different genres f...

• Visitor
  • I have been using this app since it's been accessible to users in Ireland. Can I say **bleep**! How have I not known about one of your best features, "Running Playlists" before know. They're absolute...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Running with spotify
    sub-Running
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] Adding A Song To The Queue Selects The Wrong Song

So at work I'm not allowed to download the Desktop client, which leaves me with the web player. It's really great, however if you're already in the queue and want to move songs up to play next, it selects the wrong song. I've attached a couple pictur...

1.png 2.png 3.png
  • So at work I'm not allowed to download the Desktop client, which leaves me with the web player.  It's really great, however if you're already in the queue and want to move songs up to play next,...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

LG LB5800 app

I cant find spotify app on my LG LB5800. Anyone got it? Where and how can I install the app?

• I cant find spotify app on my LG LB5800. Anyone got it? Where and how can I install the app?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't display notifications on Spotify Community

Hi,I just want to report an error I got on the new community platform. I saw a "1" on the notifications "bell" icon and when I click on it I have a weird error message about a core node not found. I get this error message everytime I go to that speci...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I just want to report an error I got on the new community platform.  I saw a "1" on the notifications "bell" icon and when I click on it I have a weird error message about a core node not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Bought premium twice this morning and it's still saying I'm free

I've walked through all steps and it's still not working. I've tried buying it to twice this morning. Help me! I use Spotify on iPhone 6 Plus

• I've walked through all steps and it's still not working. I've tried buying it to twice this morning. Help me! I use Spotify on iPhone 6 Plus
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6 Plus won't sync songs I added to the playlist on my computer

My computer and my iPhone are on the same wifi network, the computer will even list on my phone. But the songs I added to the playlist on my computer will not sync with my iPhone 6 Plus. I am logged in to Spotify on both devices. Why won't it automat...

• My computer and my iPhone are on the same wifi network, the computer will even list on my phone. But the songs I added to the playlist on my computer will not sync with my iPhone 6 Plus. I am logged ...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use Opera to sign in

It's plain and simple: I was able in the past to do everything in Spotify using Opera, now, everytime i try to Log In it says something like: "The spotify page isn't working. Excessive Redirection from spotify". I checked and i can log in using Chrom...

• Casual Listener
  • It's plain and simple: I was able in the past to do everything in Spotify using Opera, now, everytime i try to Log In it says something like: "The spotify page isn't working. Excessive Redirection fr...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

"The song is not available"

I have been recieving this message for the last 2 months when it comes to Kanye and Drake albums.I don't understand why it keeps happening.I have seen others complain and thought it would be fixed by now.Has there been any work done in fixing this? I...

• I have been recieving this message for the last 2 months when it comes to Kanye and Drake albums. I don't understand why it keeps happening. I have seen others complain and thought it would be fixe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps3 not connecting to spotify

Hey ! So ive tried to connect my spotify to my ps3 and it keeps telling me that ive already linked spotify to my psn and i dont understand why or what to do. Help !

• Visitor
  • Hey ! So ive tried to connect my spotify to my ps3 and it keeps telling me that ive already linked spotify to my psn and i dont understand why or what to do. Help !
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Complete redesign app and program

Just tried Apple music for the first time, and immidiately switched. The app is so much faster, more user friendly and less glitchy. I have also had glitchy problems with the WIndows program. This is the only reason I canceled my premium after about ...

• Just tried Apple music for the first time, and immidiately switched. The app is so much faster, more user friendly and less glitchy. I have also had glitchy problems with the WIndows program. This is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • slow
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes