Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Bogus Albums on Collection I never added

I am now on Spotify Free and I found that there are some bogus albums on my Collection here I never added. Actually I never listened/seen these bogus albums. Is Spotify really so bad, so they also add bogus albums without permission? Anyone have this...

bogus.PNG
  • Visitor
  • I am now on Spotify Free and I found that there are some bogus albums on my Collection here I never added. Actually I never listened/seen these bogus albums. Is Spotify really so bad, so they also ad...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The web player does not work at all

Songs won't play, can't add songs to playlists, and the whole things just runs super slow

• Songs won't play, can't add songs to playlists, and the whole things just runs super slow 
  • storslett
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One playlist won't work on webplayer only.

I have a single playlist that will not play anything when I'm using the webplyer. It works fine on my phone, fine on the desktop download as well. This is an issue for me because i have a Chromebook. I can't delete anything from the playlist either.A...

• I have a single playlist that will not play anything when I'm using the webplyer. It works fine on my phone, fine on the desktop download as well. This is an issue for me because i have a Chromebook....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred playlist shows up twice in web player

Since the Starred playlist feature has been removed from the desktop and Android versions, two Starred playlists show up in the spotify player (see first pic). Is this a bug or did I do something wrong? I don't have this problem with my desktop appli...

• Casual Listener
  • Since the Starred playlist feature has been removed from the desktop and Android versions, two Starred playlists show up in the spotify player (see first pic). Is this a bug or did I do something wro...
  • tamier
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout Change - no longer able to edit playlists

Hoping someone can help me on this one - I had to restart my work computer and now I have a different layout which is very unfriendly and I cannot edit my playlists. This layout is showing on Firefox, IE and Chrome. The old layout had the playbar at ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hoping someone can help me on this one - I had to restart my work computer and now I have a different layout which is very unfriendly and I cannot edit my playlists.  This layout is show...
  • Demon_Spawn
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

"Your music" on ps4, all songs missing.

When i open the ps4 spotify app, everything seems fine except when i open the "your music" tab, none of my saved music is there! Only the spotify playlists etc.

• When i open the ps4 spotify app, everything seems fine except when i open the "your music" tab, none of my saved music is there! Only the spotify playlists etc.
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect giving devices unique names

How can I set a unique name for Spotify Connect in the current FireTV-App?Recently we got a second FireTV, I got Premium and am using the current Spotify App for FireTV. But when I want to switch the Output, e.g. via the phone-app, I get problems to ...

•   How can I set a unique name for Spotify Connect in the current FireTV-App? Recently we got a second FireTV, I got Premium and am using the current Spotify App for FireTV. But when I want to ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] What's wrong with scrobbling? Why is it so difficult to leave feedback?

Dear Spotify, As someone who has been mostly happy with your service I have a few issues that I would like to bring up that I would like some meaningful response or resultion to so I do not migrate to another service.Why is it so hard to leave feedba...

• Dear Spotify,   As someone who has been mostly happy with your service I have a few issues that I would like to bring up that I would like some meaningful response or resultion to so I do not ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug In Spotify PS4

It seems this bug still plagues the app for ps3 and ps4, dkes spotiy even care about its customers,heres why when i run the app on my ps4 and play a game at tbe sametime, ater a few songs the app would stall and not play anytning until i actually re ...

• Regular
  • It seems this bug still plagues the app for ps3 and ps4, dkes spotiy even care about its customers,heres why when i run the app on my ps4 and play a game at tbe sametime, ater a few songs the app wou...
  • g7755725
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LG Smart TV Application

I am having issues with this app on my LG Smart TV and its extremely limited features. This application doesn't allow me to do much of anything except 'search' and play any playlists that I've created (which I have not). However, the one feature that...

• I am having issues with this app on my LG Smart TV and its extremely limited features. This application doesn't allow me to do much of anything except 'search' and play any playlists that I've create...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Social] Don't allow Advetisment for right wIng parties like AfD on spotify

The last days I saw a lot of advertisments for a right wing German party which fuels xenophobic sentiments while campagning for the upcoming federal elections. I find it highly questionable that spotify endorses this party by giving them a plattform....

• The last days I saw a lot of advertisments for a right wing German party which fuels xenophobic sentiments while campagning for the upcoming federal elections. I find it highly questionable that spot...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Tracks I listen to in Spotify don't appear in Facebook timeline nor activity feed any more

Tracks I listen to in Spotify don't appear in Facebook timeline / news feed nor activity feed any more since December 26th 2015.

• Casual Listener
  • Tracks I listen to in Spotify don't appear in Facebook timeline / news feed nor activity feed any more since December 26th 2015.
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music artist Talos has a new album out on spotify but I dont think its actally him.

Don't know if this is the right place to post this but the artist Talos from Ireland Cork has a new album on his profile but im nearly certain its not his. Its a German band either with the same name or the title of the album is Talos. Don't know if ...

• Don't know if this is the right place to post this but the artist Talos from Ireland Cork has a new album on his profile but im nearly certain its not his. Its a German band either with the same name...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No songs will play [Web player]

When I click on play, or when I specifically play a song on the playlist or artist, it won't play anything. Sometimes the song is highlighted green, but usually not. Had this problem for a couple of days. Tried all the usual fixes such as restarting ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I click on play, or when I specifically play a song on the playlist or artist, it won't play anything. Sometimes the song is highlighted green, but usually not. Had this problem for a couple of ...
  • modc
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows 10 mobile working for anyone?

Hi!Have had problems on my Lumia 950 with the latest windows mobile and latest Spotify app.It reloads every 5-7 seconds regardless on which page I am on. If I manage to start a song, it cuts off after 7 seconds.The only fix is to listen to albums in ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi! Have had problems on my Lumia 950 with the latest windows mobile and latest Spotify app. It reloads every 5-7 seconds regardless on which page I am on. If I manage to start a song, it cuts off ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Sorting By Column (Web Player)

Where has the sorting by clicking on the column headers gone. seriously this is St Paddys day not april fools.

• Where has the sorting by clicking on the column headers gone. seriously this is St Paddys day not april fools.
  • 3_Fourths_Geek
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Help With Spotify Web Player

My Spotify web player is playing the wrong songs. It seems to be stuck in a glitch that i dont know how to fix. I've tried deleting my cookies but it didn't do any good. its playing lets go by calvin harris but it should be playing roses by the chain...

Capture.PNG
  • My Spotify web player is playing the wrong songs. It seems to be stuck in a glitch that i dont know how to fix. I've tried deleting my cookies but it didn't do any good. its playing lets go by calvin...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't listen a exist Album

Hey. Why i can't listen Albums that are aviable on Spotify but I can't find them?All my friends got this album but I can't find it on my Spotify Premium Account pls help me

• Hey. Why i can't listen Albums that are aviable on Spotify but I can't find them? All my friends got this album but I can't find it on my Spotify Premium Account pls help me
  • Juanandresopazo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Smart TV

Just this week Spotify hasn't been working on my tv. I've got a Samsung Smart TV. Any help with this issue? The app will open but only to a logo screen. Thanks in advance.

• Just this week Spotify hasn't been working on my tv. I've got a Samsung Smart TV. Any help with this issue? The app will open but only to a logo screen. Thanks in advance.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes