Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Denon N4 Connection issue

Hi allI have just purchased a denon N4 ceol piccolo network player and Spotify connect stability is poor. Sometimes my iPhone doesn't seem to find a Spotify connect option, and sometimes when I select it and a track is playing on my phone no music co...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all I have just purchased a denon N4 ceol piccolo network player and Spotify connect stability is poor. Sometimes my iPhone doesn't seem to find a Spotify connect option, and sometimes when I s...
  • tommywhy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Lost Download data

Hi,I was re-downloading all of my saved music to my sd card and I turned my cellular download. After about 30 songs on Extreme quality I turned my Cellular data off without putting the spofity app back to download over wifi only. And now all of the m...

• Regular
  • Hi, I was re-downloading all of my saved music to my sd card and I turned my cellular download. After about 30 songs on Extreme quality I turned my Cellular data off without putting the spofity ap...
  • declxn
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My list's preview on Facebook won't change

Hi, I recently changed one of my list's name. When I try to share it on FB, I still see the old name on preview. To understand the problem, I changed another list's name and shared it on FB, like the other one and surprisingly, the name was changed. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I recently changed one of my list's name. When I try to share it on FB, I still see the old name on preview.   To understand the problem, I changed another list's name and shared ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Spotify login on Nokia n8

Hello,I tryed to login to my Spotify on my Nokia N8. But all te time it says that my login + password is incorrect! But it should be correct How is this possible? This is what I tryed:- Email + password (facebook account)- Username spotify + facebook...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I tryed to login to my Spotify on my Nokia N8. But all te time it says that my login + password is incorrect! But it should be correct How is this possible?   This is what I trye...
  • marce07
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Symbian] Problems logging in with a Facebook account

So you've got a Spotify account. And you've got a phone that's running on the Symbian operating system. But you can't get logged in! If you've created an account through Facebook, you will need to create a device password. With this password, you sho...

• Spotify Legend
  • So you've got a Spotify account. And you've got a phone that's running on the Symbian operating system. But you can't get logged in!   If you've created an account through Facebook, you will...
  • marce07
  • Casual Listener
  • 100 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Symbian
  • 100 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify does not connect to Yamaha networkplayer anymore

Since the latest update Spotify does not connect to my Yamaha MCR 560D anymore. The Yamaha is connected via LAN cable to the same network as my laptop is. It worked fine with Spotify on the Laptop, but since the latest Spotify update, it doen't show ...

• Regular
  • Since the latest update Spotify does not connect  to my Yamaha MCR 560D anymore. The Yamaha is connected via LAN cable to the same network as my laptop is. It worked fine with Spotify on th...
  • levander99
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to authenticate Squeezebox/UE Smart Radio to Spotify "INVALID_CLIENT: Invalid redirect URI"

Hi all, after I got a message within my UE Smart Radio panel to re-activate the Spotify account, because there were made several changes to the app, I am unable to connect my UE Smart Radio (formerly a Squeezebox) to Spotify again. When I add the Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   after I got a message within my UE Smart Radio panel to re-activate the Spotify account, because there were made several changes to the app, I am unable to connect my UE Smart Radio ...
  • spotifycausa
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists are appearing in my sidebar but arent appearing on my account page

Playists are appearing in my side but arent appearing on my account pag for my friends to see. My playlist are set to public and for some reason they still arent showing up. HELP

• Regular
  • Playists are appearing in my side but arent appearing on my account pag for my friends to see. My playlist are set to public and for some reason they still arent showing up. HELP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When are we getting local files support for Connect?

6 months ago I left Spotify for Apple Music when they launched and was extremely pleased with the connectivity the service offered across all my devices. Today I decided I would hop back into the Spotify world to see what's changed during the half ye...

• 6 months ago I left Spotify for Apple Music when they launched and was extremely pleased with the connectivity the service offered across all my devices. Today I decided I would hop back into the Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months of premium for the price of 1 month concerns

So before 2015 ended, I received multiple promotional emails from SPOTIFY that advertised this promo that says that if I go back to premium before the year ends, I would get 3months premium for the price of one. I read the details of the promo and fo...

• So before 2015 ended, I received multiple promotional emails from SPOTIFY that advertised this promo that says that if I go back to premium before the year ends, I would get 3months premium for the p...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find some albums

I am completely new to Spotify so still learning. just wondered - if i cannot find an album - but it is a very popular one - why would spotify not have it?thanks

• I am completely new to Spotify so still learning.  just wondered - if i cannot find an album - but it is a very popular one - why  would spotify not have it? thanks
  • p_manzo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Car issue, spotify now working on bluetooth

Hello there!I have a VW GOLF MK 7 (bluetooth) version and since my last update the spotify is not working anymore with my car. Even if I put the volume higher and higher and it continues mute with no sound. I can see the seconds of musics going on bu...

• Hello there! I have a VW GOLF MK 7 (bluetooth) version and since my last update the spotify is not working anymore with my car. Even if I put the volume higher and higher and it continues mute with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bluetooth
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Website / Contact Us - links broken

Hello, I wanted to report some wrong track information, but unfortunately I am unable to do so as the website has me going around in circles. From this page, I followed the relevant links: https://support.spotify.com/uk/contact-spotify-support/ 1. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I wanted to report some wrong track information, but unfortunately I am unable to do so as the website has me going around in circles. From this page, I followed the relevant links: ...
  • Mustang-242
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

You dont have any notifications

My notifications have not been working for a good while now, I have uninstalled spotify and download it againbut still have the same problem and it just says "you dont have any notifications". There is no way of me finding out if the artists i follow...

5b50bf6d95a35f2ca77ddb43853e5a8b.png
  • My notifications have not been working for a good while now, I have uninstalled spotify and download it again but still have the same problem and it just says "you dont have any notifications". Ther...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

oude playlist

Eerder heb ik de gratis versie van Spotify gehad maar deze is op de een of andere manier toen verdwenen van mijn laptop. De playlist die daarop stond is dus eveneens weg, ook toen ik, op aanraden van Spotify, in de veilige omgeving van Windows opnieu...

• Eerder heb ik de gratis versie van Spotify gehad maar deze is op de een of andere manier toen verdwenen van mijn laptop. De playlist die daarop stond is dus eveneens weg, ook toen ik, op aanraden v...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account

Hello Spotify Community. I was wondering if I could change my account from signing in with Facebook to just a regular account while keeping everything like it is.

• Hello Spotify Community. I was wondering if I could change my account from signing in with Facebook to just a regular account while keeping everything like it is.
  • bursttplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No "Following" Option

When I go on my profile there are tabs for overview, recently played artists and followers but there isn't a tab for bands that I'm following. The problem is happening on both my home computer and one elsewhere (it works for other people on that comp...

• Casual Listener
  • When I go on my profile there are tabs for overview, recently played artists and followers but there isn't a tab for bands that I'm following. The problem is happening on both my home computer and on...
  • dan_lawrence99
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New amp but not shown on spotify

Hey all, I have a new amp a harmon kardon avr 171, but for some reason spotify wont see the device. avr171But when i use the program stream what u hear he see my device.harmonkardon, in that program it is listed ass avr171, avr1710 1262f9, so why can...

• Hey all,   I have a new amp a harmon kardon avr 171, but for some reason spotify wont see the device.  avr171 But when i use the program stream what u hear he see my device.harmonkardon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! External cache and file size

Hi,I have only just gotten spotify Premium and I would like to say it is well worth the $12/month.I have resently learnt that if you don't have more space on your sd card then your internal storage spotify cache will save to the most unfilled area. S...

• Regular
  • Hi, I have only just gotten spotify Premium and I would like to say it is well worth the $12/month. I have resently learnt that if you don't have more space on your sd card then your internal s...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes