Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shazam not showing any option for Spotify Integration

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceSamsung Galaxy J7 ProOperating SystemAndroid 9.1 My Question or IssueHey, I can no longer connect Spotify to Shazam. I could last time but for some reason I had revoke access. Then, some days later when I tried it again, t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Operating System Android 9.1   My Question or Issue Hey, I can no longer connect Spotify to Shazam. I could last time but ...
  • Eni
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Not playing, random username

So my spotify has been not working. I tried reinstalling, resetting my whole laptop. but it's not working and I need help. Whenever I open spotify, it shows some random username, and I can only click the left handed side panels and nothing else, I ca...

unknown-10.png
  • So my spotify has been not working. I tried reinstalling, resetting my whole laptop. but it's not working and I need help.   Whenever I open spotify, it shows some random username, and I can o...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Chromecast 100% volume at start

PlanPremiumCountryBelgium DeviceChromecast 3 controlled by android phonesOperating Systemwhatever a chromecast 3 runs on My Question or Issuei use my chromecast to play music fro m spotify on my TVwhenever i start doing this, it starts off at 100% mu...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium   Device Chromecast 3 controlled by android phones Operating System whatever a chromecast 3 runs on   My Question or Issue i use my chromecast to pla...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Many of the 60 music categories/genres don't show on Sonos. How to fix?

Plan: PremiumCountry: AustraliaDevice: Sonos 5 and Sonos 1 I contacted your support team on SpotifyCares but the responses that I got were not helpful at all. Here's the conversation: In the Spotify app, there are about 60 categories/genres of music ...

spotify-1.jpeg
  • Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: Australia Device: Sonos 5 and Sonos 1   I contacted your support team on SpotifyCares but the responses that I got were not helpful at all. Here's the conversati...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shopify

I added a playlist to my shopify store but the songsfrequently switch in the middle during playback.How could I solve it?

• I added a playlist to my shopify store but the songs frequently switch in the middle during playback. How could I solve it?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • question
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracklinking Attribution

I am going to post an album with a new distributor and plan to use track linking by uploading with the new distributor, waiting to see if the linking occurs, and then take down the album with the old/previous distributor. Will Spotify begin sending p...

• I am going to post an album with a new distributor and plan to use track linking by uploading with the new distributor, waiting to see if the linking occurs, and then take down the album with the old...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Filtering a playlist on one device affects other devices

PlanPremium Operating SystemMacOS Catalina, Android My Question or IssueToday I filtered my "liked songs" playlist on my Mac, played the song, and then switched to my Android mobile to try and play another song in that same filtered playlist but coul...

• Plan Premium   Operating System MacOS Catalina, Android   My Question or Issue Today I filtered my "liked songs" playlist on my Mac, played the song, and then switched to my Android ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [WEB] Artist Profile Picture is not round, it is an ellipse.

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDevicePC Operating SystemWindows 10, (Chrome browser) My Question or IssueThis should be round not oval shaped. https://open.spotify.com/artist/7kJltpWCYnPk2NuzATJ5fl

brianelete_0-1614255809483.png
  • Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary Device PC  Operating System Windows 10, (Chrome browser)   My Question or Issue This should be round not oval shaped.  https://open.spotify.com/...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcasts] Actually make Spotify useful for podcast users

Hi. I will cut to the chase. Your podcast useability is awful. Just trash. Once you bought the JRE podcast, I thought I may as well swap as many podcasts as possible over to your client, and just use that instead of pocket casts. I just can't do it. ...

• Visitor
  • Hi.  I will cut to the chase. Your podcast useability is awful.  Just trash. Once you bought the JRE podcast, I thought I may as well swap as many podcasts as possible over to your client, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Will my Spotify artist page be deleted?

Hello everyone. I am going to end the contract with my current distributor. Before I sign a contract with the new distributor and upload song, my current distributor will take down all my songs on Apple music first. May I know under this situation, w...

• Hello everyone. I am going to end the contract with my current distributor. Before I sign a contract with the new distributor and upload song, my current distributor will take down all my songs on Ap...
  • Ver
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify wont play on my browser at all

PlanPremiumCountryusDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI keep getting this popup every time i log in its only when i log in as well and the spotify app on pc doesnt work either it will load but wont play any songs. I have tired un...

• Plan Premium Country us Device Pc Operating SystemWindows 10   My Question or Issue I keep getting this popup every time i log in its only when i log in as well and the spotify app on p...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Playlist won't shuffle correctly

Playlists play one song then jump out of playlist and play Christmas music. None of the Christmas music is on my playlist. I recently deleted some playlists that had Christmas music. But that is the only connection.

• Visitor
  • Playlists play one song then jump out of playlist and play Christmas music. None of the Christmas music is on my playlist. I recently deleted some playlists that had Christmas music. But that is the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong Daily Drive playlist triggered by Google Assistant

Premium Account.I have a daily routine set up in Google Assistant that launches on a Google Home device. Each morning, the last action in the routine tells Assistant to play "my daily drive playlist."Until this week, the Daily Drive curated playlist ...

• Regular
  • Premium Account. I have a daily routine set up in Google Assistant that launches on a Google Home device. Each morning, the last action in the routine tells Assistant to play "my daily drive playlis...
  • lazysmurf
  • 40 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 40 replies
  • 2 likes

[Mobile] A toggle for Car View/Car Play for non-Bluetooth (AUX cable) users

The default Spotify interface is the only interface available to people who listen to music in their car without Bluetooth, using an AUX cable. The interface is very hard to use when driving, and results in having to look directly at your phone multi...

• Casual Listener
  • The default Spotify interface is the only interface available to people who listen to music in their car without Bluetooth, using an AUX cable. The interface is very hard to use when driving, and res...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web features

Please, developers, add already search for songs and sorting by name/date songs in playlists, desktop app has it, so why Web-player doesn't?

•  Please, developers, add already search for songs and sorting by name/date songs in playlists, desktop app has it, so why Web-player doesn't?
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • feature request
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Friend Feed] Friends feed but with Spotify users

Many of us do not want to connect our Spotify to Facebook and have any of our facebook friends see what we listen to, however, i would LOVE to see what selected friends listen to. I would love to see where you can add other Spotify users [and if they...

• Music Fan
  • Many of us do not want to connect our Spotify to Facebook and have any of our facebook friends see what we listen to, however, i would LOVE to see what selected friends listen to. I would love to see...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Friend Feed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recommended songs feature missing in playlists

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceiPhone SE 2016 and Desktop PCOperating SystemiOS 14.4 and Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi, majority of my playlists (200+ tracks) are missing the recommended songs feature which worked before. Only one of my playlists ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device iPhone SE 2016 and Desktop PC Operating System iOS 14.4 and Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi,   majority of my playlists (200+ tracks) are...
  • Jeremy
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Downloaded music retention

Does downloaded music stay forever in my phone even though my subscription has expired?

• Visitor
  • Does downloaded music stay forever in my phone even though my subscription has expired?  
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't delete playlist folder

PlanFreeCountryusaDeviceiphone 12/ hp chromebook Operating System(iOS 14.4 chrome os Version 88.0.4324.153My Question or Issuei can't delete a folder i've tried on two different chromebooks and my iphone now I have duplicate playlists I just want the...

• Regular
  •   Plan Free Country usa Device iphone 12/ hp chromebook  Operating System (iOS 14.4 chrome os  Version 88.0.4324.153 My Question or Issue i can't delete a folder i've tried ...
  • Ver
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes