Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant play music out of Spotify on PS4

Hi there, i have a problem to play music with my Spotfiy Premium account. on a Ps4 it is not possible to hear music, the tracks starts and stops right away. playing a track with another Spotifyaccount (freeaccount) is possible. i have allready de and...

• Hi there,   i have a problem to play music with my Spotfiy Premium account. on a Ps4 it is not possible to hear music, the tracks starts and stops right away. playing a track with another Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast Audio vs Muzo Cobblestone

I have been looking into adding wireless capabilities to my hometheater system. My setup is 5.1 surround sound with polk monitor series ii speakers and an older denon av reciever that is pre hdmi but has digital optical audio input. I am currently lo...

• I have been looking into adding wireless capabilities to my hometheater system. My setup is 5.1 surround sound with polk monitor series ii speakers and an older denon av reciever that is pre hdmi but...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Frozen app on iphone

I've been happily using the app on my iPhone for a couple of years now but it's suddenly frozen and says "installing". Any ideas?

• I've been happily using the app on my iPhone for a couple of years now but it's suddenly frozen and says "installing". Any ideas?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Stops Playing After Every Song

Hello, I'm a Spotify premium sibscriber, and I often listen to music via the Web Player on Google Chrome (play.spotify.com). For the past week, when I play music from artists or playlists, the music stops after each track. I've tried logging out and ...

• Hello,   I'm a Spotify premium sibscriber, and I often listen to music via the Web Player on Google Chrome (play.spotify.com). For the past week, when I play music from artists or playlists, t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Complete album streaming and availability of downloading

Greetings. I would like to find out if Spotify streams entire albums of their music they have. I checked out another service and they do not at the current moment have full albums. Secondly, but less important, are full albums available for offline v...

• Greetings.   I would like to find out if Spotify streams entire albums of their music they have. I checked out another service and they do not at the current moment have full albums. Secondly,...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLaylists

Hi After creating a playlist, Im having a hard time arranging songs in the order I want. The system won't allow me to move songs around. Am I doing something wrong? How can I fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   After creating a playlist, Im having a hard time arranging songs in the order I want. The system won't allow me to move songs around. Am I doing something wrong? How can I fix this? &nbs...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player changes genre.

Whenever I am playing any song, unless it is in a playlist I created, it will change genre after one song. I was playing ACDC today and after the first song it chagned to some random Dubstep artist.

• Whenever I am playing any song, unless it is in a playlist I created, it will change genre after one song. I was playing ACDC today and after the first song it chagned to some random Dubstep artist.&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nick Carter seems to have aged 40 years

Nick Carter seems to have aged 40 years, with a mass consumption of whiskey and cigarettes.I attached a picture where you can see the new album "Lost Weekend", it is however connected to the wrong Nick Carter in Spotify.The Nick Carter of BSB.

• Nick Carter seems to have aged 40 years, with a mass consumption of whiskey and cigarettes. I attached a picture where you can see the new album "Lost Weekend", it is however connected to the wrong ...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone stole my music.

Hello my name is Connery A. I'm a music producer who makes music under the alias CMA. Recently I found out that a person called "Grandmaster Dub" stole a track of mine called "You're Free" and was able to release it on Spotify under the name "Chilly ...

• Hello my name is Connery A. I'm a music producer who makes music under the alias CMA. Recently I found out that a person called "Grandmaster Dub" stole a track of mine called "You're Free" and was ab...
  • NightScape
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Yamaha R-N602 display

When Airplay is used the display on my Yamaha R-N602 can show artist or track name, but when using Spotify Connect I cannot select anything and the display only shows "Spotify".Who is to blame for the lack of display options, Spotify or Yamaha?

• Casual Listener
  • When Airplay is used the display on my Yamaha R-N602 can show artist or track name, but when using Spotify Connect I cannot select anything and the display only shows "Spotify". Who is to blame fo...
  • Skipit
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

suggestion to Spotify windows phone version

Hi spotify developers,I have a suggestion regarding the phone version software, I have spotify installed on my windows phone, the available offine switch is placed too close to the music list, it is really easy to remove all the local files by accide...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi spotify developers, I have a suggestion regarding the phone version software, I have spotify installed on my windows phone, the available offine switch is placed too close to the music list, it i...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No-Play List?

There are a few songs that I absolutely hate from the very first note. The problem is they come up in a number of radio stations and playlists, even after being "thumbs-downed". Is there a way to add a song to some kind of "never play this song again...

• There are a few songs that I absolutely hate from the very first note.  The problem is they come up in a number of radio stations and playlists, even after being "thumbs-downed".  Is there ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify and Chromecast Audio

I recently bought a chromecast audio so I could listen to Spotify from my hifi easier. My problem is that the chromecast does not appear in the devices list, yet it appears in other apps (Google play music). So I'm assuming it's a Spotify issue. Coul...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently bought a chromecast audio so I could listen to Spotify from my hifi easier. My problem is that the chromecast does not appear in the devices list, yet it appears in other apps (Google play...
  • GulibleCraig
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect All Users On My Account

Went on a road trip an opted we use my account. I've even reset my password multiple times. It's very obnoxious. Please help me resolve this issue.

• Went on a road trip an opted we use my account. I've even reset my password multiple times. It's very obnoxious. Please help me resolve this issue.
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to unlink Spotify from a PSN account

How do I unlink potify from my PSN account in order to link t to a different PSN account?

• How do I unlink potify from my PSN account in order to link t to a different PSN account?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 409 windows 8 phone lumia 610

First time spotify user, set up my account on the web page, Downloaded the app and it won't let me log in because "you need a premium account 409". What is going on?!?!?

• First time spotify user, set up my account on the web page, Downloaded the app and it won't let me log in because "you need a premium account 409". What is going on?!?!?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nightcore - Who gets the money?

So, I saw that there are a lot of songs on Spotify by the "artist" Nightcore, which confuses me. Nightcore is a listener-created genre, and not an artist, so who has submitted the edited songs, and who gets the money for them being played?

• So, I saw that there are a lot of songs on Spotify by the "artist" Nightcore, which confuses me. Nightcore is a listener-created genre, and not an artist, so who has submitted the edited songs, and w...
  • Umpire
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY crashes everytime i go to "search" WP

Hello,Can someone help me? My Spotify has been crashing everytime I try to search for anything there for over a month. I already tried uninstalling e installing it back, and logged in and out of my account.I don't know what to do, because I pay for p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Can someone help me? My Spotify has been crashing everytime I try to search for anything there for over a month. I already tried uninstalling e installing it back, and logged in and out of ...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

New problem, Mobile works perfectly but Web Player buffers 2 or 3 times every song.

First off this is a completely new issue that has only started happening this past week.I tried using Firefox with no addons or plugins apart from Flash, mobile works perfectly fine so it can't really be a connection problem unless the Web player use...

• Music Fan
  • First off this is a completely new issue that has only started happening this past week. I tried using Firefox with no addons or plugins apart from Flash, mobile works perfectly fine so it can't rea...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with Playlists When you look at my profile.

Hello, when my friends go on my profile ( https://play.spotify.com/user/neolytik ), they don't see all playlist but only one playlist, Why ? I think it's a bug, or a bad usage of options spotify playlist Thanks for your future awnsers ////////// Mess...

• Casual Listener
  •     Hello, when my friends go on my profile ( https://play.spotify.com/user/neolytik ), they don't see all playlist but only one playlist, Why ? I think it's a bug, or a ba...
  • neolytik
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes