Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Where can I download Nokia N9 version (resetted my phone)?

Hi! I have two Nokia N9 phones (Meego) as spare phones to my Android phone. Other of them has Spotify installed few years back and it works great with my Premium Spotify account. I'd like to get Spotify also to this other Nokia N9s but it seems that ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have two Nokia N9 phones (Meego) as spare phones to my Android phone. Other of them has Spotify installed few years back and it works great with my Premium Spotify account. I'd like to get Spot...
  • one06
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Starred gone on desktop, but still there on the web player?

I normally use the web player but decided to use the desktop application again. I immediately noticed that the starred playlist is missing on the desktop. It's still there on the web player though.. so why remove it on desktop? I was able to copy all...

• Gig Goer
  • I normally use the web player but decided to use the desktop application again. I immediately noticed that the starred playlist is missing on the desktop. It's still there on the web player though.. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stream songs from spotify to a wireless speaker

Hello everyone, I would like to know if a premium account is necessarily required to stream songs from spotify to a wireless speaker with the feature Spootify Connect ? I am searching for almost 2-3 hours now and I don't manage to find a clear answer...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I would like to know if a premium account is necessarily required to stream songs from spotify to a wireless speaker with the feature Spootify Connect ? I am searching for al...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 8.1] Thanks for that app

I just want to thank you guys for bringing a good spotify client on the Windows Phone plattform.It's much appreached here!

• Regular
  • I just want to thank you guys for bringing a good spotify client on the Windows Phone plattform. It's much appreached here!
  • sivuluisu
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium is like free quality

Hey Community, ( first of all sorry for my english , i hope you will understand me) So i bought me the Premium 10€ for 3 Months, after that i started spotify and the quality was be the first 3 min really nice ( i had bevore premium), and after quting...

• Hey Community, ( first of all sorry for my english , i hope you will understand me)  So i bought me the Premium 10€ for 3 Months, after that i started spotify and the quality was be the fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When playing my saved playlist I am only able to play first 100 songs rather than the full playlist?

When playing a playlist through my playstation 4 I am only able to play first 100 songs rather than the entire playlist (150 or so songs ). Anyone know why?

• When playing a playlist through my playstation 4 I am only able to play first 100 songs rather than the entire playlist (150 or so songs ). Anyone know why?
  • bodwebs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos app can't find my Spotifymusic

Hi, Everything seemed to wortk fine yesterday. My iphone 6s and my ipad had no issues running the SONOS app which in turn looked through my Spotify music and playlists.Today (12/27) it does't seem to work anymore. I deleted the spotify service from t...

• Hi,   Everything seemed to wortk fine yesterday. My iphone 6s and my ipad had no issues running the SONOS app which in turn looked through my Spotify music and playlists. Today (12/27) it doe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - can't select speakers/devices

I am using a Muzo cobblestone wifi play device to stream to a pair of wireless speakers. Spotify premium connect recognizes the device from both WIndows and the iPhone, but when I try to select it from the device list, it automatically returns to the...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using a Muzo cobblestone wifi play device to stream to a pair of wireless speakers.  Spotify premium connect recognizes the device from both WIndows and the iPhone, but when I try to select...
  • kimmiefr
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS and WIndows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem disabling emails from spotify?

I noticed that opting out of all emails from Spotify does not stop them from sending emails to you. What this amounts to is of course spamming. As an end user you have limited responsibility to help them fix their system. If you have noticed this pro...

• I noticed that opting out of all emails from Spotify does not stop them from sending emails to you.   What this amounts to is of course spamming. As an end user you have limited responsibility...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't view my Year in Music?

I'm having trouble with viewing my Spotify Year in Music. Apparently, I don't have enough data to have my own Year in Music created. What does that mean? Is it saying I haven't listened to enough music to have my own Year in Music? I've listened to a...

• Regular
  • I'm having trouble with viewing my Spotify Year in Music. Apparently, I don't have enough data to have my own Year in Music created. What does that mean? Is it saying I haven't listened to enough mus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Can't connect to spotify. Trying again now..." at home

Hi all, I've just installed Firefox and I'm trying to use the web player,but when I start playing any song, a box appears saying "Can't connect to spotify. Trying again now..." This stops me from accessing any controls or well... doing anything bar h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I've just installed Firefox and I'm trying to use the web player, but when I start playing any song, a box appears saying "Can't connect to spotify. Trying again now..."   This stops ...
  • Sov
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Web Player
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! running

hi everyone and merry christmas!i've got a problem with spotify,i hope uyou can help me.Suddenly the running option in the application dissapeared and i can't use it anymore.Are u able to use it?i don't know what the problem is.Any ideas?thanks a lot

• Regular
  • hi everyone and merry christmas!i've got a problem with spotify,i hope u you can help me.Suddenly the running option in the application dissapeared and i can't use it anymore.Are u able to use it?i ...
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Samsung TV - feature request: keyboard support

Hi Just got the Spotify app on my EH5300. Good new is it looks good, performs well and so far seems stable. I have a keyboard connected to my TV using the Tv's built in keyboard support (Logitech K400 if anyones wondering). This works with a number o...

• Hi   Just got the Spotify app on my EH5300.  Good new is it looks good, performs well and so far seems stable.   I have a keyboard connected to my TV using the Tv's built in ke...
  • keunes
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes

Adding/Removing songs in webplayer playlist

Hello Having trouble adding/removing items in spotify webplayer playlists. Specifically, items do not immediately appear after i select "add to playlist.." from the drop-down menus, and do not immediately disappear after I try to delete them. Changes...

• Hello    Having trouble adding/removing items in spotify webplayer playlists.  Specifically, items do not immediately appear after i select "add to playlist.." from the drop-down men...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong track on spotify!

Hello Spotify,I want to report that a track "So High" is listed as "The Way" and the track "The Way" doesn't exist.This is the "The Way" track fyi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scViIl2iEKASpotify link: https://play.spotify.com/track/6NaiM3cf6aaeod...

• Hello Spotify, I want to report that a track "So High" is listed as "The Way" and the track "The Way" doesn't exist. This is the "The Way" track fyi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scViIl2iEKA ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play Queue missing

I was just about to add a song to the queue when i noticed the "add to queue" button had changed it name to "add to up next", queue does not only sound better, it is also a part of my upbringing and identity! Please change it back Love from a faithfu...

• I was just about to add a song to the queue when i noticed the "add to queue" button had changed it name to "add to up next", queue does not only sound better, it is also a part of my upbringing and ...
  • patrickhoulihan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player shows missing songs

Ok So I have attached below a screenshot of my computer where I play Spotify on the web player or from the Chrome Browser. I got the song Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor added months ago and now I just found out that I can't play it. You will...

• Ok So I have attached below a screenshot of my computer where I play Spotify on the web player or from the Chrome Browser. I got the song Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor added months ago and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku navigation skips 3-4x

Suddenly, the navigation controls of my roku remote move the "cursor" 3-4 spaces instrad of one. Theres no relation to sensitivity of button pressing or holding the buttons - it just started this after working fine for some time. It makes searching f...

• Suddenly, the navigation controls of my roku remote move the "cursor" 3-4 spaces instrad of one.  Theres no relation to sensitivity of button pressing or holding the buttons - it just started th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes