Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can certain albums/songs be "hidden", but still playable?

So, bear with me for a sec here. I was just looking through Rise Against's page, and here you can see that their earliest album is Siren Song of the Counter-Culture, from 2004. However, this isn't their first album. They have two previous ones, The U...

• Casual Listener
  • So, bear with me for a sec here. I was just looking through Rise Against's page, and here you can see that their earliest album is Siren Song of the Counter-Culture, from 2004. However, this isn't th...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify on my sonos so bad?

Hello folks. I am new at using spotify on my sonos system. But what a bad experience it has been.Is it true that it is so bad implanted together, after the close partnership they have? I can't find just the simplest functions in the sonos version. Is...

• Hello folks.   I am new at using spotify on my sonos system. But what a bad experience it has been. Is it true that it is so bad implanted together, after the close partnership they have? &n...
  • spiritofradio
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TV Samsung 7590T no Spotify APP

HelloMy TV (Samsung 7590T) I don´t find SPOTIFY in SMART HUB.I have this APP on Samsung S6 Edge and on my Desktop PC.I bought this TV last Week. Please Add this APP on new TV´s from 2015

• Casual Listener
  • Hello My TV (Samsung 7590T)    I don´t find SPOTIFY in SMART HUB. I have this APP on Samsung S6 Edge and on my Desktop PC. I bought this TV last Week.  Please Add this APP on new...
  • MomsticK
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Notifications still don't work..

Bell notifications still doesn't work..surely, I shouldn't have to reinstall Spotify for this feature??They do indeed work right after reinstall, but disappear again shortly after...

notifications.png
  • Community Legend
  • Bell notifications still doesn't work..surely, I shouldn't have to reinstall Spotify for this feature?? They do indeed work right after reinstall, but disappear again shortly after...  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play playlists offline on IPOD

A couple weeks ago my playlists suddenly would not play in offline mode. The green arrows by the song title are no longer green but white/gray. How do I reactiviate my playlists on the IPOD.

• A couple weeks ago my playlists suddenly would not play in offline mode.  The green arrows by the song title are no longer green but white/gray.  How do I reactiviate my playlists on the IP...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic stopp after every song in offline Playlist without pressing the pause button

Is there a possibility to pause every song automatically - I will use an offline playlist for a presentation and it would be very helpful that every song stopps automatically. I make a speech and it is very complicated to go to the computer and to pr...

• Is there a possibility to pause every song automatically - I will use an offline playlist for a presentation and it would be very helpful that every song stopps automatically. I make a speech and it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocking people like haters or ex's

I know that allot of people have Spotify and usually get other people to join. I'm wondering on how others would think about being able to block a certain person or people who are on Spotify. To me it would help some people to basically not allow ex'...

• Casual Listener
  • I know that allot of people have Spotify and usually get other people to join. I'm wondering on how others would think about being able to block a certain person or people who are on Spotify. To me i...
  • BeastMode86
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • block user
    blocked
    happy
    idea
    Ideas exchange
    music
    Playlists
    Playlists Search
    Thoughts
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Discover Weekly did not update

I just started using this feature and I love it. I started last Monday and waited all weekend for the new batch of songs. It still has not updated Any help?! I am in Ohio if that helps.

• Casual Listener
  • I just started using this feature and I love it. I started last Monday and waited all weekend for the new batch of songs. It still has not updated 😞 Any help?! I am in Ohio if that helps. 
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Any chance of Spotify coming to Youview?

I am new to this and it would not allow me to post in new ideas. Is there any chance to Spotify coming to the Youview System? Youview now got a app section.

• I am new to this and it  would not allow me to post  in new ideas.   Is there any chance to Spotify coming to the Youview System? Youview now got a app section.
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Heat Treatment - Graham Parker & The Rumour

Hi guys,Just wondering why Heat Treatment by Graham Parker & The Rumour isn't on Spotify? You have his extensive back catalogue but not his best album!! Robert Christgau gave it an A (many years ago). Me (and my dad) would really appreciate it if you...

• Hi guys, Just wondering why Heat Treatment by Graham Parker & The Rumour isn't on Spotify? You have his extensive back catalogue but not his best album!! Robert Christgau gave it an A (many ye...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sony SRS-X99 Not Showing Under Spotify Connect

I got my Sony SRS-X99 yesterday and the only way to get Spotify working is over Bluetooth.If I start Spotify using the icon in the Sony Songpal app it just says it's disconnecting Bluetooth, which it does, and then the audio just plays on my phone.At...

• Casual Listener
  • I got my Sony SRS-X99 yesterday and the only way to get Spotify working is over Bluetooth. If I start Spotify using the icon in the Sony Songpal app it just says it's disconnecting Bluetooth, whic...
  • running
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is the spotify on my vizio smart tv different than my phone?

The playlists on my phone are different than the ones on my vizio smart tv. If I add a song to my playlists on my phone shouldnt it be added on my tv as well?

• The playlists on my phone are different than the ones on my vizio smart tv. If I add a song to my playlists on my phone shouldnt it be added on my tv as well?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 8 using mobile data when 2G/3G sync turned off

Not a very happy subscriber. I recently bough a Microsoft Lumia 435 and was initially very pleased with the Spotify App for WP8. However, have just received a bill £10 more than expected as it appears that Spotify has been using mobile data. This is ...

• Regular
  • Not a very happy subscriber.   I recently bough a Microsoft Lumia 435 and was initially very pleased with the Spotify App for WP8. However, have just received a bill £10 more than expected as ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can not download

I have a premium membership but ı can't download and listen to most of my list off line

• I have a premium membership but ı can't download and listen to most of my list off line
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sd card

I have noticed lately that my downloads say "waiting to download"and the arrow is grey.Getting fed up of clearing cache etc.please help. Also i need a way to save to sd card.i have tried most things but not working. Getting so fed up that thinking of...

• I have noticed lately that my downloads say "waiting to download"and the arrow is grey. Getting fed up of clearing cache etc.please help. Also i need a way to save to sd card.i have tried most thing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't save new albums to my library

Hello! I'm having a issue using the library feature. Let's say an artist I like is releasing a new album, let's say it's Muse because it was when I first noticed the issue. I searched/browsed to Drones, clicked save and then made it availabe offline....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I'm having a issue using the library feature.   Let's say an artist I like is releasing a new album, let's say it's Muse because it was when I first noticed the issue. I search...
  • drache713
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Appearing to be hacked

I recently had a problem with my Spotify account both on my computer and my windows phone where I kept getting on my playlists some music that I would'nt dream of listing to let alone put on my playlist (a load of what I think was dub step and asian ...

• I recently had a problem with my Spotify account both on my computer and my windows phone where I kept getting on my playlists some music that I would'nt dream of listing to let alone put on my playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify blocking MP3s I own from being played

This has now happened multiple times. I add my own MP3s to Spotiofy, but it blocks them. It happened with Taylor Swift's album. Every few months all her songs will disappear from my playlists on desktop and mobile even though the links are to MP3s I ...

• Regular
  • This has now happened multiple times.   I add my own MP3s to Spotiofy, but it blocks them. It happened with Taylor Swift's album. Every few months all her songs will disappear from my playlist...
  • formerfatboys
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I quit spotify

Is it me getting to old or are the hipster programmers of spotify doing an excellent job to complicate everything while hiding relevant functions? And I searched in the help section for relevant answers. Spotify offers the world best music collection...

• ...potify does not show how music is tagged.   I also have radio and public playlists, but apparently nobody can explain the difference? I do not think there is one.   However, if I find m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes