Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify blocking MP3s I own from being played

This has now happened multiple times. I add my own MP3s to Spotiofy, but it blocks them. It happened with Taylor Swift's album. Every few months all her songs will disappear from my playlists on desktop and mobile even though the links are to MP3s I ...

• Regular
  • This has now happened multiple times.   I add my own MP3s to Spotiofy, but it blocks them. It happened with Taylor Swift's album. Every few months all her songs will disappear from my playlist...
  • formerfatboys
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I quit spotify

Is it me getting to old or are the hipster programmers of spotify doing an excellent job to complicate everything while hiding relevant functions? And I searched in the help section for relevant answers. Spotify offers the world best music collection...

• ...potify does not show how music is tagged.   I also have radio and public playlists, but apparently nobody can explain the difference? I do not think there is one.   However, if I find m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify can't play certain songs

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with the rendition of certain songs? Although I do have a Spotify Premium Account I seem to be increasingly experiencing a diffuculty with certain songs which can't be played. The number keeps growing an...

• Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with the rendition of certain songs? Although I do have a Spotify Premium Account I seem to be increasingly experiencing a diffuculty with certain songs...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Songs

I'm a bit confused and I don't know whether there is some sort of country restrictions.Basically, I am trying to find and listen to Lollipop by Framing Hanley. When I search on my app it doesn't find the song, but if I search through Google it finds ...

• I'm a bit confused and I don't know whether there is some sort of country restrictions. Basically, I am trying to find and listen to Lollipop by Framing Hanley. When I search on my app it doesn't ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong albums in my music collection

On both the client (Mac) and web player, my albums have been replaced with someone else's. I don't know who's collection this is, but it's not mine. When I click on artists, it's correct, but songs and albums ar someone else's. I've tried logging out...

• Casual Listener
  • On both the client (Mac) and web player, my albums have been replaced with someone else's. I don't know who's collection this is, but it's not mine. When I click on artists, it's correct, but songs a...
  • kn0wbody
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing issues on Windows 8.1 phone

I have a Premium account & have been experiencing random syncing problems on my Nokia Lumia 635 phone. Every so often my Spotify app will stop playing and my entire playlist (which is currently over 900+ songs) will be re-synced. Which is a problem f...

• I have a Premium account & have been experiencing random syncing problems on my Nokia Lumia 635 phone. Every so often my Spotify app will stop playing and my entire playlist (which is currently o...
  • Portnoylima
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists change after one song

After I choose a playlist to listen to, it will play one song on that playlist and switch to a different playlist. It goes back to the same playlist every time. help. {{for example. I will choose to listen to my Josh Groban playlist. It will play one...

• Casual Listener
  • After I choose a playlist to listen to, it will play one song on that playlist and switch to a different playlist. It goes back to the same playlist every time. help.  {{for example. I will choo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't scrobble to Last.fm

Hi, I'm using the Spotify software on windows 7 / 64bit PC, but no tracks at all are scrobbled to my last.fm account. In the "preferences" menu of the installed spotify software program, my last.fm account is shown as connected to spotify, so this sh...

• Hi,   I'm using the Spotify software on windows 7 / 64bit PC, but no tracks at all are scrobbled to my last.fm account.   In the "preferences" menu of the installed spotify software pro...
  • nzstars
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to sign into the Spotify app

As the title says, but I can sign into this forum and post. It's annoying.I got my premium account through my cell carrier, Rogers.

• As the title says, but I can sign into this forum and post. It's annoying. I got my premium account through my cell carrier, Rogers.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Interstellar Soundtrack deluxe version Titles suddenly greyed out.

Dear all,untill yesterday Interstellar Soundtrack deluxe version Titles were playable. today they suddenly are greyed out.Why in heavens is this? Will they be available again or do I have to get the Album? This is very annoying!Thanks for your help.S...

• Visitor
  • Dear all, untill yesterday Interstellar Soundtrack deluxe version Titles were playable. today they suddenly are greyed out. Why in heavens is this? Will they be available again or do I have to get ...
  • PurpleKool-Aid
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Android-desktop sync?

Songs added to "Your music" on my android phone are not syncing on the desktop app. They are syncing on the web/browser version of Spotify. I can't seem to find a solution on the various forums...

• Songs added to "Your music" on my android phone are not syncing on the desktop app. They are syncing on the web/browser version of Spotify. I can't seem to find a solution on the various forums...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to send messages

Recently I received a message from one of the people I am following, but when I try to reply my message disappears. I've tried using the both the app and web player, but nothing works. Help?

• Recently I received a message from one of the people I am following, but when I try to reply my message disappears. I've tried using the both the app and web player,  but nothing works. Help?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Logitech UE Smart Radio Spotify unknown error occurred

After installing the spotify app to the UE Smart Radio ... playlists appear, song lists appear under playlists ... click on the song to play and I get the message "An unknown error occurred". Tried factory reset, uninstall etc no joy. Any help most a...

• Casual Listener
  • After installing the spotify app to the UE Smart Radio ... playlists appear, song lists appear under playlists ... click on the song to play and I get the message "An unknown error occurred". &nbsp...
  • Guacho80
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

[Web Player] Works better on Google Chrome

Hey there. I have used Mozilla Firefox for ten years and Web Player was freezing a lot here. The Firefox not responding etc. When Changed to Chrome, I have no more these problems. Web Player loads even large playlists faster. If you have any problems...

• Visitor
  • Hey there.   I have used Mozilla Firefox for ten years and Web Player was freezing a lot here. The Firefox not responding etc. When Changed to Chrome, I have no more these problems. Web Play...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add the new Simcha Leiner

Can you please add the new Simcha Leiner.The Album is called SL2 .You have is first one on Spotify as well all of his singles Thanks

• Can you please add the new Simcha Leiner.The Album is called SL2 .You have is first one on Spotify as well all of his singles   Thanks
  • sholomerlanger
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify for amart tv

I have a Sony smart TV and I can use the app there.When it's gonna be available the app for these devices?

• I have a Sony smart TV and I can use the app there. When it's gonna be available the app for these devices?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs keep playing from queue!?

I know this has been brought up before, but I still don't know how to fix it. So I choose a playlist/radio I want to listen to, the first song plays and I'm happy. But then it starts playing these random songs from the queue! It's really irritating w...

• I know this has been brought up before, but I still don't know how to fix it. So I choose a playlist/radio I want to listen to, the first song plays and I'm happy. But then it starts playing these ra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Licensing for College Radio

Hi! I am interested in using Spotify premium to stream music for DJs for my college's online radio station. We just started this service and we are using the free trial as of now. Additionally, we do not make any money from broadcasting radio. Can so...

• Hi! I am interested in using Spotify premium to stream music for DJs for my college's online radio station. We just started this service and we are using the free trial as of now. Additionally, we do...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Link doesn't work?

Try it, doesn't load up for me so why does it exist? https://open.spotify.com/track/3TqnIRVJA38qE1hyYov2F8

• Try it, doesn't load up for me so why does it exist?   https://open.spotify.com/track/3TqnIRVJA38qE1hyYov2F8
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes