Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• giantrip
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

disapeared songs on my favourites playlist

Hi, I have changed the distribution of my favourites playlist and songs from november 2014 to june 2015 have disapeard...

• Hi,  I have changed the distribution of my favourites playlist and songs from november 2014 to june 2015 have disapeard... 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 App

Hi guys, I downloaded Spotify for PS4 and have 30 days free trials. As a reflex of all subscriptions, immediatly after downloading I got in to PS4 settings and deselected the automatic subscription renewal. What is happening now is that I want to get...

•   Hi guys,   I downloaded Spotify for PS4 and have 30 days free trials. As a reflex of all subscriptions, immediatly after downloading I got in to PS4 settings and deselected the automat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast: need to restart playback multiple times after track changes

First of all, thank you for Chromecast support, finally! But. When change tracks manually, e.g. search for a track when one is playing and select the results I usually have to hit play at least five times before the track starts and keeps playing, it...

• Regular
  • First of all, thank you for Chromecast support, finally!   But. When change tracks manually, e.g. search for a track when one is playing and select the results I usually have to hit play at le...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

So... I'm paying for ads now?

I've checked in Spotify client, on the site as well. I am a premium user, which means I'm paying for getting rid of ads, or at least that is what I thought.How come I get this in my spotify client? In the image above "köp" means "buy" for those who d...

spotify_sneaks_in_ads.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I've checked in Spotify client, on the site as well. I am a premium user, which means I'm paying for getting rid of ads, or at least that is what I thought. How come I get this in my spotify client?...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jason Aldean removes new album!!

What a let down to find out that as of yesterday, Jason Aldean has removed his new album from Spotify. As a premium subscriber I'm quite upset. Jason Aldean sticks it to Spotify users

• What a let down to find out that as of yesterday, Jason Aldean has removed his new album from Spotify.  As a premium subscriber I'm quite upset.   Jason Aldean sticks it to Spotify user...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country
    music
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS4][Music] PS4 shuffle functionality

When I shuffle my playlists on the ps4 app, the songs selected are always close to each other in my playlist, which defeats the purpose of shuffling songs. This is not the case on a computer spotify player.

• Casual Listener
  • When I shuffle my playlists on the ps4 app, the songs selected are always close to each other in my playlist, which defeats the purpose of shuffling songs.  This is not the case on a computer sp...
  • Stringsmanks
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred playlist shows on some devices but not on others.

Hi there I have been having problems accessing my starred playlist. It shows up on the web app and my windows phone, but not on my iPhone or windows 7 desktop. I'm so confused here! I have tried uninstalling the desktop app and reinstalling it again....

• Music Fan
  • Hi there   I have been having problems accessing my starred playlist. It shows up on the web app and my windows phone, but not on my iPhone or windows 7 desktop. I'm so confused here! I have t...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Onkyo NR616

Hi! Just got an Onkyo NR616 reciever. The Spotify integration was one of the main reasons for my purchase. I have just updated it to the last available firmware. I have connected it to the internet. I go to the Spotify App on the Reciever, but when i...

• Regular
  • Hi! Just got an Onkyo NR616 reciever. The Spotify integration was one of the main reasons for my purchase. I have just updated it to the last available firmware. I have connected it to the internet. ...
  • leongjack21
  • 44 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred Playlist missing on various Spotify accounts i've created, Is there a Fix? Please help!

Hello, I just created a whole new Facebook and Spotify account because i thought my previous account wasn't working correctly as my Starred playlist wasn't showing up when on mobile devices, desktop etc i was only ever able to see it show up when usi...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I just created a whole new Facebook and Spotify account because i thought my previous account wasn't working correctly as my Starred playlist wasn't showing up when on mobile devices,...
  • PoloK1Te
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PlayStation Music features

I wish I could post what I'm listening to from my Ps4 within the appWhy can't I crossfade my playlist from Ps4And listen to my local files through the ps4 app

• I wish I could post what I'm listening to from my Ps4 within the app Why can't I crossfade my playlist from Ps4 And listen to my local files through the ps4 app
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes on same song

Whenever the song is like 2 minutes in, spotify crashes. I go to play it a second time and then it works no problem. Anyone know why it keeps doing this? I have a Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever the song is like 2 minutes in, spotify crashes. I go to play it a second time and then it works no problem. Anyone know why it keeps doing this? I have a Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
  • Dartsm
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can´t skip the random play on my windows Phone ...

Does anyone know how to deactivate the random play function in the Windows Phone 8.1 Spotify application ???Thx !

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know how to deactivate the random play function in the Windows Phone 8.1 Spotify application ??? Thx !
  • LotSaucedo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect volume not working with grouped speakers Samsung Multiroom

Hi,We have 3 Samsung M series speakers which support Spotify Connect. Individually they work fine with Spotify but when we group them using the Samsung Multiroom app it creates an issue with the volume control.In Spotify the speakers will show up as ...

• Hi, We have 3 Samsung M series speakers which support Spotify Connect. Individually they work fine with Spotify but when we group them using the Samsung Multiroom app it creates an issue with the vo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Revoke Spotify Connect Access

How can I revoke Spotify Connect Access from a specific device?It is a Connect cappable Denon Device and it is NOT in my home.I have only been in this friends WLAN once, and now, no matter where I am, This device is offered for playback. Since it is ...

• Visitor
  • How can I revoke Spotify Connect Access from a specific device? It is a Connect cappable Denon Device and it is NOT in my home. I have only been in this friends WLAN once, and now, no matter where ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Connect and Pioneer VSX-922

Looking at moving from MOG to Spotify (or something else....?), so am currently making use f the gratis Premium account to test things out. Was hoping that my current receiver (as above), which does DLNA and Airplay/Media Playback/Internet Radio etc ...

• Regular
  • Looking at moving from MOG to Spotify (or something else....?), so am currently making use f the gratis Premium account to test things out. Was hoping that my current receiver (as above), which doe...
  • hornetster
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS4] Spotify won't load on profile, I get "Can't connect to playstation network"

Having this issue with Spotify. Basically when I try to launch it, startsin loading a full screen spotify wallpaper then it says "Can't connect to playstation network" - I have tried deleting\reinstalling and that doesn't work- I tried it on another ...

• Casual Listener
  • Having this issue with Spotify. Basically when I try to launch it, startsin loading a full screen spotify wallpaper then it says "Can't connect to playstation network"    - I have tried d...
  • heelpme
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Delete my account

Hello!I would need some help with my Spotify account. I would like to delete My account, it's my ex girlfriends email adress and she has changed the password but it's me who pays. So can i delete it without the email adress?

• Regular
  • Hello! I would need some help with my Spotify account. I would like to delete My account, it's my ex girlfriends email adress and she has changed the password but it's me who pays. So can i delete i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change plan and get refund

Want a refund of $9'.99 and 0.01 cents 0.01 cents and change my plan to the $29.99 a month

• Want a refund of $9'.99 and 0.01 cents 0.01 cents and change my plan to the $29.99 a month
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player grinding to a halt

I'm in a situation where I have a Windows 10 computer on which I'm not allowed to put new apps. The Spotify Web Player worked fantastically as a work-around on my previous computers (running a corporately modded version of Windows 7), but it's having...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm in a situation where I have a Windows 10 computer on which I'm not allowed to put new apps.  The Spotify Web Player worked fantastically as a work-around on my previous computers (running a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred Playlist gone

Logged in this morning only to find my starred playlist gone. It was there last night and the only other device I use spotify on is my phone which I haven't used for a few days. Tried logging in with my email then tried it with my username and it sti...

• Logged in this morning only to find my starred playlist gone. It was there last night and the only other device I use spotify on is my phone which I haven't used for a few days. Tried logging in with...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes