Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Deleting messages? Please please?

I am trying hard to get through a breakup, and would really like to NOT see my ex's messages in there anymore.Is there any way to do this? Or can Spotify perform this action upon request? I know I can "hide" them with the "Showing People you know" op...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying hard to get through a breakup, and would really like to NOT see my ex's messages in there anymore. Is there any way to do this? Or can Spotify perform this action upon request?   ...
  • howdygurl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is not playing the correct song I pick

Spotify ps4 app not working correctly. When I pick a track it'll play a random one not the one I had chosen. Also when I'm looking at songs in my Playlist it'll double some of them or not show some at all all I have to do is back out and go back in b...

• Spotify ps4 app not working correctly. When I pick a track it'll play a random one not the one I had chosen. Also when I'm looking at songs in my Playlist it'll double some of them or not show some a...
  • Jack_H
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume changes on android

Running the spotify app version 3.1.0.117 on Android 5.1.1 on am s6 edge. The volume bounces around on every single song noattercliffe if I have equaliser enabled or not or crossfade on or not. Happens on Bluetooth and headphones.Is there a fix for t...

• Casual Listener
  • Running the spotify app version 3.1.0.117 on Android 5.1.1 on am s6 edge. The volume bounces around on every single song noattercliffe if I have equaliser enabled or not or crossfade on or not. Happe...
  • Sd2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have Samsung Smart TV UN55D8000YF, Why doesn't the Samsung App show in the store?

Am I doing something wrong? I don't see the Samsung App in the store. This TV is supported, right? Thanks for any help.

• Casual Listener
  • Am I doing something wrong? I don't see the Samsung App in the store.  This TV is supported, right?  Thanks for any help.
  • SpeedyNZ
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify plays wrong song

There are a few songs in my playlists that once played are not the correct songs. The title is correct and the image art is correct but the actual music is not. They are songs that I have never heard of, these songs that come out of the speakers are ...

• Music Fan
  • There are a few songs in my playlists that once played are not the correct songs. The title is correct and the image art is correct but the actual music is not. They are songs that I have never heard...
  • BluePanda
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo - Wake up on lan

Is there a way to wake up my Onkyo receiver with spotify connect using the app on IOS ? The receiver as wake up on lan feature it would be nice .

• Is there a way to wake up my Onkyo receiver with spotify connect using the app on IOS ? The receiver as wake up on lan feature it would be nice .
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Stop recommended songs?

So I sometimes get "recommended song"and it really annoys me! I just want to hear the music that's in the playlist I clicked not some random violin music, is there a way to stop this? (I don't have premium)

• Casual Listener
  • So I sometimes get "recommended song"and it really annoys me! I just want to hear the music that's in the playlist I clicked not some random violin music, is there a way to stop this? (I don't have p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing on Facebook feature does not work on the Web Player

Does it happen to you as well? Everytime I want to share a song on FB and do "Send to..." the recipient NEVER receive my message...

• Casual Listener
  • Does it happen to you as well? Everytime I want to share a song on FB and do "Send to..." the recipient NEVER receive my message...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problem solving

Hey lads... I had a same problem for weeks ..bad sound quality even if I pay premium. . It's easy... just send email to Ps 4 with with all your Ps details and write down your trouble. ..in 1 hour time u will have the clearest sound quality. ..

• Hey lads... I had a same problem for weeks ..bad sound quality even if I pay premium. . It's easy... just send email to Ps 4 with with all your Ps details and write down your trouble. ..in 1 hour tim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to sort Tracks in play list

Am I beiing really stupid or is there anyway of drag and dropping a a song In a different position in your playlist. I have latest version and am working off of both kindle fire and I phone.Thanks in advance

• Am I beiing really stupid or is there anyway of drag and dropping a a song In a different position in your playlist. I have latest version and am working off of both kindle fire and I phone. Thanks ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Webplayer doesn't work on my PC

I've used Spotify Webplayer but about a month ago it stopped working. It won't let me click on anything and it's just stuck on the "connecting to Spotify" page. Please help!

• I've used Spotify Webplayer but about a month ago it stopped working. It won't let me click on anything and it's just stuck on the "connecting to Spotify" page. Please help!
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 music stream constantly fails while gaming, does not resume

I use spotify on a number of devices without issue. The only problem is with the PS4. I can stream music all day with no problem. I can control via the desktop or my android phone with no problem. However when I am gaming the music will stop at a ran...

• Casual Listener
  • I use spotify on a number of devices without issue. The only problem is with the PS4.   I can stream music all day with no problem. I can control via the desktop or my android phone with no pr...
  • dc99
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Login o Web Player without access to my facebook account

Hi, I can listen to music at work and obviously want to use my Spotify account, but I can't access facebook on a work computer/wifi so I can't connect using my facebook profile. I've read all the FAQs I could find and if I understand it correctly I c...

• Hi,   I can listen to music at work and obviously want to use my Spotify account, but I can't access facebook on a work computer/wifi so I can't connect using my facebook profile. I've read al...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

New music doesn't want to play on new acc

I have 2 acc's, one premium and one free. On my free there is al my good music and album's called (New wave) but all new songs. And on my premium acc i cant play the new songs.

•  I have 2 acc's, one premium and one free. On my free there is al my good music and album's called (New wave) but all new songs. And on my premium acc i cant play the new songs. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unwanted Connect device stuck on my Spotify

Hey there. I have no use for my Pioneer anymore, so I choosed to give it away for another person, he is happy about it. But somehow when we tested sound before he decided if he need one, the item appeared on my Spotify Connect list on both - mobile a...

pioneer stuck.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Hey there.   I have no use for my Pioneer anymore, so I choosed to give it away for another person, he is happy about it. But somehow when we tested sound before he decided if he need one, t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos Functionality

Hi Guys Have just loaded Spotify premium as my Sonos service provider. Really dissapointed with the Sonos version versus that which I have on my IPad and Iphone. No radio, no browse / genres functionality.This is really very basic and not what I had ...

• Hi Guys   Have just loaded Spotify premium as my Sonos service provider. Really dissapointed with the Sonos version versus that which I have on my IPad and Iphone. No radio, no browse  / ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Workaround for browse which doesn't work upon login

I've seen this post here before that the browse feature doesn't work when you first launch the web player in Windows. I use the web player with Spotify Unlimited on a laptop running Windows 7. I seem to get a new release nearly every day, and this pr...

• Music Fan
  • I've seen this post here before that the browse feature doesn't work when you first launch the web player in Windows. I use the web player with Spotify Unlimited on a laptop running Windows 7. I seem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BUG: WIndows Phone - Lumia 735 - app stops playing music while using Flipboard with media content

Hey, I've been using spotify also on my Lumia 735 device and it's awesome. But sometimes when I browse Flipboard while listening to music on Spotify and the article I read has some media content (some youtube movie for example) spotify stops to play....

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I've been using spotify also on my Lumia 735 device and it's awesome. But sometimes when I browse Flipboard while listening to music on Spotify and the article I read has some media con...
  • Spotter66
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

PSN

I already logged out of my spotify on the first account that it told me to log out of to log in to another account but it keeps saying it's already linked to another account,how can I fix this?i already logged out of all accounts

• Casual Listener
  • I already logged out of my spotify on the first account that it told me to log out of to log in to another account but it keeps saying it's already linked to another account,how can I fix this?i alre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Lumia 1020 (Denim) extremely slow and buggy

Hi, Does anyone have the same problem and got rid of it? I just got the Lumia 1020 with the Denim Update (previously Samsung Galaxy S4) and it is so slowly - it needs 20-30 seconds to open the app. Moreover, changing between Playlists needs more time...

• Hi,   Does anyone have the same problem and got rid of it? I just got the Lumia 1020 with the Denim Update (previously Samsung Galaxy S4) and it is so slowly - it needs 20-30 seconds to open t...
  • Spotter66
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes