Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Search function in Windows phone does not work

Howdy. I have the following problem: The search function doesn't find all the artists that are on Spotify. This problem occurs on my Windows phone and I don't have the same problem on other platforms. The search used to work just fine earlier. I've a...

• Howdy.   I have the following problem: The search function doesn't find all the artists that are on Spotify. This problem occurs on my Windows phone and I don't have the same problem on other ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Nokia Lumia 800 (WP7.5) nothing will load

What's going on? I'm reading about a lot of bugs on this app, but noone seems to be having it this bad. If I try to play a song or a playlist, everything just fades out slightly and I get the loading dots run across the top of the screen and no matte...

• Casual Listener
  • What's going on? I'm reading about a lot of bugs on this app, but noone seems to be having it this bad. If I try to play a song or a playlist, everything just fades out slightly and I get the loading...
  • thirdythe3rd
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Ford sync; not everything downloads for voice commands

I am using Spotify and ford sync (from a nexus 5). I have quite a lot of artists, albums and Playlist these days, though not a huge number downloaded at any given time.When I try to use voice commands,i find that I not everything loads. So if I try, ...

• I am using Spotify and ford sync (from a nexus 5). I have quite a lot of artists, albums and Playlist these days, though not a huge number downloaded at any given time. When I try to use voice com...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! "Provocative Piano" album incorrect

The album labeled as **bleep** Hyman's "Provacative Piano" on Spotify is some other album entirely.spotify:album:2cruIfbxOCyoNkZVcLcGDuI don't know what it is, but it's not even a piano album. (It's mostly electric organ.) The only clue I have is tha...

• Casual Listener
  • The album labeled as **bleep** Hyman's "Provacative Piano" on Spotify is some other album entirely. spotify:album:2cruIfbxOCyoNkZVcLcGDu I don't know what it is, but it's not even a piano...
  • ALIckel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Band
    Jazz
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify on my Samsung TV

Hello!I have a smart tv Samsung UN40H5103 (Series 5) and i'm not finding the Spotify there to install.Do you have any idea why, or any prevision for it to be available again? ('cause i guess that in the past it was...) Thks, and sorry my bad english ...

• Hello! I have a smart tv Samsung UN40H5103 (Series 5) and i'm not finding the Spotify there to install. Do you have any idea why, or any prevision for it to be available again? ('cause i guess th...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't get rid of PS4-946 device on my account

Hello! I have a premium spotify account, and i have 3 devices only that is logged in to my account.However, last night I discovered something disturbing. I was going to change to my device in the living-room when suddenly I got my eyes on a device na...

Unknown Device
  •  Hello!   I have a premium spotify account, and i have 3 devices only that is logged in to my account. However, last night I discovered something disturbing. I was going to change to my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you deactivate Spotify Connect?

Hi, I want to know if you can deactivate Spotify Connect? It bothers me alot, that all my devices play music, even if I only use one device. For example, if I listen to Spotify with my smartphone, my tablet and other devices will play the music too. ...

• Hi,   I want to know if you can deactivate Spotify Connect?   It bothers me alot, that all my devices play music, even if I only use one device. For example, if I listen to Spotify with...
  • angelaharvey
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Offline Access with Spotify Connect on AV Receivers

Is offline playback supported on any of the Spotify Connect receivers, especially Denon & Marantz? Streaming at higher quality is killing my data usage so prefer to stay offline. Assuming there is no storage on the reveiver, can I use a USB thumb dri...

• Regular
  • Is offline playback supported on any of the Spotify Connect receivers, especially Denon & Marantz?  Streaming at higher quality is killing my data usage so prefer to stay offline. &nbsp...
  • GreenMcMurray
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I play songs on my Nokia Lumia 635?

I downloaded Spotify on my new Nokia Lumia 635 last night so I could start using it today. But there's 1 thing I'm having trouble with - playing a song. I can press 'shuffle play' so I can listen to songs related to that artist/band, but I can't seem...

• Music Fan
  • I downloaded Spotify on my new Nokia Lumia 635 last night so I could start using it today. But there's 1 thing I'm having trouble with - playing a song. I can press 'shuffle play' so I can listen to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening history causing performance problems

Hi!So listening history is causing performance problems after the history goes over about 200-400 songs. The whole interface becomes very sluggish and unresponsive. Every action has a delay which gets worse over time.The issue can be fixed by deletin...

• Music Fan
  • Hi! So listening history is causing performance problems after the history goes over about 200-400 songs. The whole interface becomes very sluggish and unresponsive. Every action has a delay which g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 8.1] distorted audio via Bluetooth in Mazda3 BM MZC

Hi there, I own a Lumia 735 with 8.1 Denim and Mazda 3 BM with MZD Connect ver 31.I have a problem connecting the phone with MZD Mazda Connect in my car: 1) connection via bluetooth is quite often broken, often torn and distorted while streamed from ...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   I own a Lumia 735 with 8.1 Denim and Mazda 3 BM with MZD Connect ver 31. I have a problem connecting the phone with MZD Mazda Connect in my car:   1) connection v...
  • icavalera
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

BMW ConnectedDrive - ETA FOR A FIX?

Where are we with the fix, its been weeks since the 3.0.0 update and its still not working. I pay £10 a month for this and its not working. BMW, 3.0.0BMW, 3.0.WHERE ARE WE!?!!?!? Papillon

• Where are we with the fix, its been weeks since the 3.0.0 update and its still not working.   I pay £10 a month for this and its not working.  BMW, 3.0.0BMW, 3.0. WHERE ARE WE!?!!?!? &...
  • Robbut
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Regional issue for many tracks on WP 8.1

Tons of good albums are displayed for my followed artists but many return that "track not available ..." message when I try to listen.Firstly, I'm a paying subscriber and feel I should have access to anything and everything. But if paying to listen d...

• Tons of good albums are displayed for my followed artists but many return that "track not available ..." message when I try to listen. Firstly, I'm a paying subscriber and feel I should have acces...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial permanent

Hi all.Need urgent help! I'm using spotify to do my sisters wedding music. For this weekend. I've signed up to a free premium trial and have all my playlists made up and save. However I've heard all these horror stories about the free trials and adds...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all. Need urgent help! I'm using spotify to do my sisters wedding music. For this weekend. I've signed up to a free premium trial and have all my playlists made up and save. However I've heard ...
  • saz08
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8/7] Pretty close to cancelling my premium subscription because of all the bugz!!!

Guys, your support on the Windows Phone platform is rubbish! I do not just mean the application - these forums are littered with posts about WPx issues and I am yet to see a Spotify rep respond to ANY OF THEM! I use WP8 however this thread for WP7.5,...

sad-panda.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Guys, your support on the Windows Phone platform is rubbish! I do not just mean the application - these forums are littered with posts about WPx issues and I am yet to see a Spotify rep respond to AN...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! iPod sync for premium

Hi, I have an iphone but am struggling for memory so want to sync my ipod nano to spotify, also it is smaller for carrying around in pocket when out and about. I read you could do this without the app, you would loose all your itunes music off it, wh...

• Hi, I have an iphone but am struggling for memory so want to sync my ipod nano to spotify, also it is smaller for carrying around in pocket when out and about.  I read you could do this without ...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App for Nokia C5-00

Hello! Is Nokia C5-00 still supported? I have some trouble to find the spotify app... (I am premium user) Would be glad if somebody could help...

• Hello!   Is Nokia C5-00 still supported?  I have some trouble to find the spotify app...   (I am premium user)   Would be glad if somebody could help...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Symbian
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

adding more then 1 track to playlist

hey guys, i got a problem. when i want to add some tracks from my local files to a playlist i have to add them 1by1. its super annyoing. when i mark all of the tracks and press at the 3 points and choose add to playlist it only adds 1 song. its the l...

• hey guys, i got a problem. when i want to add some tracks from my local files to a playlist i have to add them 1by1. its super annyoing. when i mark all of the tracks and press at the 3 points and ch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes