Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot download linux client

Since Grooveshark died I want to use a new platform. Downloading music is a hassle and doesn't compensate artists. Spotify seems popular, so I decided to give it a go (and I intend to become a subscriber if it works well enough). So far I'm disappoin...

• Regular
  • ...ubscriber if it works well enough). So far I'm disappointed by the support: I have to ask on a public forum? There is no number to call for support nor is there a contact form I can use (yeah there is a f...
  • Luc1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezebox "This track is not available in your region"

I am getting more and more occurences of tracks becoming unavailable. I'm using latest version of Squeezebox and have a Premium subscription to Spotify. The message "This track is not available in your region" happens on a playlist with tracks that I...

• Casual Listener
  • I am getting more and more occurences of tracks becoming unavailable. I'm using latest version of Squeezebox and have a Premium subscription to Spotify. The message "This track is not available in yo...
  • danlih
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find Spotify app on new Smart TV Samsung

I'm from Brazil. I had a Samsung Smart TV, UN46EH5300. I used Spotify there. Now I bought a un55h6103 (I think it's 6203 out of my country) and Spotify is not available. Is there a way to solve this? Thanks!

• I'm from Brazil.   I had a Samsung Smart TV, UN46EH5300. I used Spotify there. Now I bought a un55h6103 (I think it's 6203 out of my country) and Spotify is not available. Is there a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

denon avr 2113

Hi have a Premium account and Fry to log in using the spotify Premium account. It worked fine in the beginning, bit now when i enter my password and username i get the message that the username already exists.How can I log in with my credentials on m...

• Visitor
  • Hi have a Premium account and Fry to log in using the spotify Premium account. It worked fine in the beginning, bit now when i enter my password and username i get the message that the username alrea...
  • chaynes1985
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Followers and subscribers

When Spotify enable to possiblity to share playlists, I posted a few of my playlists on different sites, just to see if I could get some followers. Nothing really happended until about a year ago or so, when people suddenly started to subscribe to th...

• Casual Listener
  • When Spotify enable to possiblity to share playlists, I posted a few of my playlists on different sites, just to see if I could get some followers. Nothing really happended until about a year ago or ...
  • xDh20
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No funciona spotify en Sony play station 4 la música se entrecorta constantemente menuda M.

Soy miembro premium y esto es una estafa nadie me da una solución al problema.No hay manera de que funcione spotify bien sin entrecortarse en la play 4, funciona perfectamente en mi iPhone pero cuando lo reproduzco en la play 4 una basura. Como reset...

• Regular
  • Soy miembro premium y esto es una estafa nadie me da una solución al problema. No hay manera de que funcione spotify bien sin entrecortarse en la play 4, funciona perfectamente en mi iPhone pero cua...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No funciona spotify en la play 4

Escucho spotify perfectamente en mi iPhone pero cuando le mando la señal s mi iPhone para que reproduzca mi música en la play 4 que esta enchufada a un equipo de música bueno la música empieza a entrecortarse y es un horror no hay manera de poder esc...

• Regular
  • Escucho spotify perfectamente en mi iPhone pero cuando le mando la señal s mi iPhone para que reproduzca mi música en la play 4 que esta enchufada a un equipo de música bueno la música empieza a entr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad sound quality on some songs on PS3

Title says it all. Some songs have a 'tearing' in the sound. Not all mind you, Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars will play fine but Christine and the queens had a very bad sound quality. PS3 is connected to a 5.1 surrounr system with a digital cable. All ot...

• Regular
  • Title says it all. Some songs have a 'tearing' in the sound. Not all mind you, Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars will play fine but Christine and the queens had a very bad sound quality. PS3 is connected to...
  • Nostra
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot import from Itunes - no menus

I'm trying to re-import and resync my ITunes playlists into Spotify. In the File Menu I have nothing that says anything like "Import" or anything. And also where are my Spotify playlists located on my local computer?

• I'm trying to re-import and resync my ITunes playlists into Spotify.   In the File Menu I have nothing that says anything like "Import" or anything.    And also where are my Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 PlayStation Music App with Spotify - How to re-set the TV dimensions?

Hi, I had already registered my Spotify account with my Playstaion Network account on my PS3. I just got a new PS4 - I downloaded the Spotify App and opened it. The first thing it asked was for me to adjust the TV dimensions to maximise screen usage ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I had already registered my Spotify account with my Playstaion Network account on my PS3.   I just got a new PS4 - I downloaded the Spotify App and opened it.   The fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs from cds not able to play

I'm noticing that some of my songs that I have from cds on my SoundHound and Playlist are either being skipped or not playing all together: Some songs I am able to play, but songs like Defying Gravity from Wicked are often skipped. I unfortunately do...

Evidence 1 Evidence 2 Evidence 3
  • Gig Goer
  • I'm noticing that some of my songs that I have from cds on my SoundHound and Playlist are either being skipped or not playing all together:         Some songs I a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont load on anything but phone!

Hi! I have been using Spotify on the laptop and phone, and now on PS4. All was working, and well. Now I can't gePlaystation, phone, laptop, wont work, t Spotify to load on the PS4 (I've deleted and reinstalled, checked for updates, and given it an ho...

• Hi!   I have been using Spotify on the laptop and phone, and now on PS4. All was working, and well. Now I can't gePlaystation, phone, laptop, wont work, t Spotify to load on the PS4 (I've dele...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is there a way to sync local content to my account such as songs?

I have a local playlist but get on other computer other then my own I was wondering if there was a way to sync local content to my account so that way I can go on there computer with my spotify account and not worry about not having my local playlist...

• I have a local playlist but get on other computer other then my own I was wondering if there was a way to sync local content to my account so that way I can go on there computer with my spotify accou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange Behavior of Shuffle Option

Im not really sure where this should go or if I should be writing to you all in a different way about this but I recently noticed that a playlist I made, consisting of over 500 songs and 34 hrs of music, seems to "cycle" back onto itself after a bit ...

• Im not really sure where this should go or if I should be writing to you all in a different way about this but I recently noticed that a playlist I made, consisting of over 500 songs and 34 hrs of mu...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

if I had already purchased the premium service appears why my features as a free subscription

I bought spotify Premium on 11 April and had no problem with service but three days ago I appeared as a free subscription. why is this happening? how I can fix it?

• Visitor
  • I bought spotify Premium on 11 April and had no problem with service but three days ago I appeared as a free subscription. why is this happening? how I can fix it?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ps4 streaming using iPhone data?

Hello, I've noticed that since I began using spotify on my ps4 the data on my iPhone was used up completely within the first week. My service provider doesn't show me what my data is used on exactly so I'm left in the dark.When I stream on ps4 I tend...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've noticed that since I began using spotify on my ps4 the data on my iPhone was used up completely within the first week. My service provider doesn't show me what my data is used on exactly ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't change Preferences

In Windows 8.1 the sliders to change Preferences have stopped working. I am logged into my Premium account. Any ideas? Krish_B

• Casual Listener
  • In Windows 8.1 the sliders to change Preferences have stopped working. I am logged into my Premium account. Any ideas?   Krish_B
  • Krish_B
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku App - Serious Issues - Mod please sticky?

Ok guys I appreciate Spotify for developing a Roku app but to leave it undeveloped for three years is embarrassing. It is now so slow and unpredictable I know many people who have given up using it on Roku. By contrast Netflix is brilliant even the B...

• Casual Listener
  • ...n Roku. By contrast Netflix is brilliant even the BBC are regularly developing exciting new content on Roku. They're publicly funded!! Come on where is my premium money going? Anyone else a...
  • p4l1ndr0m3
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes