Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't see recent activity on a friends account

I am following my friend on spotify, and he is following me.My friend is able to see who I am following, who is following me and my recent activity. However, when I look on his account, I am not able to see any of this information (platform irrelevan...

• I am following my friend on spotify, and he is following me. My friend is able to see who I am following, who is following me and my recent activity.   However, when I look on his account, I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music is not played on ps4

I have logged in ps4 but i can't play anything. Any solution?

• Casual Listener
  • I have logged in ps4 but i can't play anything.   Any solution?
  • lukanero
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Adding family member

Hi, I have now a "family" account, but I have only manage to add one family member. On the "handle your family" screen it is only me and the possibility to "remove" the second memever (no invite) . The instructions however says that I can have up to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have now a "family" account, but I have only manage to add one family member. On the "handle your family" screen it is only me and the possibility to "remove" the second memever (no invite) . T...
  • Lottis_72
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BUG REPORT : Bands with "The"

I believe I've found a bug in the Spotify Radio algorithms. I made a station for the band "The Constellations", and it keeps playing songs by the band "Constellations." The two bands are extremely dissimilar, style wise, so I assume that "Constellati...

• I believe I've found a bug in the Spotify Radio algorithms.  I made a station for the band "The Constellations", and it keeps playing songs by the band "Constellations."  The two bands are ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 - streaming behaviour

Hello So my ps4 spotify player is erratic. I used my bandwidth monitor ( router is RT AC66u ) and i have found some explenation and it is NOT in the quality of the stream : When the app works and i start a track : The bandwidth meter shoots up brievl...

• Regular
  • Hello   So my ps4 spotify player is erratic.    I used my bandwidth monitor ( router is RT AC66u ) and i have found some explenation and it is NOT in the quality of the stream : &...
  • zeyd
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play WMP Playlist in PS4

Hey, i just downloaded the spotify app for ps4 it's showing all of my playlists, however when I click to play songs in my windows playlist it won't play.Anyone having the same problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, i just downloaded the spotify app for ps4 it's showing all of my playlists, however when I click to play songs in my windows playlist it won't play. Anyone having the same problem?
  • Baderjf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Forced to use spotify connect

No matter if I login with Facebook or "other login", I always get routed through my smartphone app. I even tried turning off my phone when logging on, but as soon as I start my phone back up, the spotify app there says it's playing through the PS4. H...

• Casual Listener
  • No matter if I login with Facebook or "other login", I always get routed through my smartphone app. I even tried turning off my phone when logging on, but as soon as I start my phone back up, the spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music won't play

I've been browsing around and I click on a song to play it, but it doesn't play. The timer for the song starts, but no music is playing. The volume is on and nothing else seems to be wrong (with my computer) and other songs will play. This has been a...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been browsing around and I click on a song to play it, but it doesn't play. The timer for the song starts, but no music is playing. The volume is on and nothing else seems to be wrong (with my c...
  • amnewman167
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app (PC or phone) should warn when using Connect but target device may be somewhere else

If I am using Spotify Connect from my laptop or phone to control say a Gramofon at home, then I go somewhere else, say to work, and start up Spotify .... I unkowingly am controlling my device at home. People at home are bewildered, or even scared whi...

• Regular
  • If I am using Spotify Connect from my laptop or phone to control say a Gramofon at home, then I go somewhere else, say to work, and start up Spotify .... I unkowingly am controlling my device at home...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Nine faces?

Primarily, I use Windows to enjoy Spotify. I downloaded an update to a newer version yesterday, and now, nine random faces take a fourth of the desktop screen. I don't use Facebook, and I don't need to "Find Friends" through Spoitfy. How do I turn of...

• Casual Listener
  • Primarily, I use Windows to enjoy Spotify.  I downloaded an update to a newer version yesterday, and now, nine random faces take a fourth of the desktop screen.  I don't use Facebook, and I...
  • Desmond
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming rate on Now TV box

What is the streaming rate on the Now TV box (similar to Roku) in the UK in kbps. Is it 80, 160 or 320 kbps or some other rate?

• Music Fan
  • What is the streaming rate on the Now TV box (similar to Roku) in the UK in kbps.  Is it 80, 160 or 320 kbps or some other rate?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download cut files to mobile

Hi, due to a certain reason (see below ifyou're interested) I've cut dowm some local mp3 files to 45 seconds. After having done so, I integrated them in a spotify playlist (Cortinas) on the PC. As they are now in the PC playlist, I can integrate them...

• Hi,   due to a certain reason (see below ifyou're interested) I've cut dowm some local mp3 files to 45 seconds. After having done so, I integrated them in a spotify playlist (Cortinas) on the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

An Album appears in search - but "not available in the current region"

I've been waiting like a mad new Nightwish "Endless Forms Most Beautiful", and it appears now in search resultsspotify:album:34cB85J5qbh5R08ce4c2HX Why "Cant' play this track - Sorry it is not available in the current region"?

• Regular
  • I've been waiting like a mad new Nightwish "Endless Forms Most Beautiful", and it appears now in search results spotify:album:34cB85J5qbh5R08ce4c2HX   Why "Cant' play this track - Sorry it is...
  • GrumpyDad
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

One last request for: Nightwish - Imaginaerum..... Show your support!

So in my country (Netherlands), the Imaginaerum album for Nightwish is not available. I have seen a post or two about it for some labels not giving out the appropriate rights to Spotify. So I am basically calling out to the label and Spotify to come ...

• Casual Listener
  • So in my country (Netherlands), the Imaginaerum album for Nightwish is not available. I have seen a post or two about it for some labels not giving out the appropriate rights to Spotify. So I am basi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 11 likes

Chromecast SDK

Hello, today Google released the software development kit for the Chromecast. It can be found here: https://developers.google.com/cast/ I would like to voice my support for Spotify supporting the Chromecast. <br><br>Thank you

• Hello, today Google released the software development kit for the Chromecast. It can be found here:  https://developers.google.com/cast/   I would like to voice my support for Spotify...
  • JefDeCoster
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 19 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 19 likes

My playlists are gone

Ive had 2 Spotify accounts one with my Facebook and then one with my email well i linked the one with my email with my Facebook and lost all the playlists from the Facebook account. Please help.

• Ive had 2 Spotify accounts one with my Facebook and then one with my email well i linked the one with my email with my Facebook and lost all the playlists from the Facebook account. Please help.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

David Guetta missing

Hello,since today most tracks of David Guetta are missing on Spotify Free. Now I wanna know: Are they Premium only tracks or will they stay unavailable? GreetzNico

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, since today most tracks of David Guetta are missing on Spotify Free. Now I wanna know: Are they Premium only tracks or will they stay unavailable?  Greetz Nico
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Ads in Spotify Premimum ?!

Cen someone explain google ads in spotify to me? (like in attachment) I have premimum account.I use Mac and spotify for mac, but i never before see such an ugly ads...Is it some kind of new feature. Yon can listen to music and buy lawn mower for a ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Cen someone explain google ads in spotify to me? (like in attachment)   I have premimum account. I use Mac and spotify for mac, but i never before see such an ugly ads... Is it som...
  • alekgk
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Offline Devices] Wrong last updated dates

Hello!! I have a confusion and possibly an issue. When I check my offline devices in my account management page, it states the last updated dates of all my three devices are 1970-01-01, which cannot be true. I wonder if anyone has a clue of what's go...

• Visitor
  • Hello!!  I have a confusion and possibly an issue.  When I check my offline devices in my account management page, it states the last updated dates of all my three devices are 1970-01-...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 still playing adverts even though i subscribed to premum

Hi i downloaded the app on the ps4 and signed up. It says the subsription is live yet i still keep getting adverts and im unsure why. I also checked the phone app and it says my subsription is free. Yet when i log into spotify.com is says its premium...

• Hi   i downloaded the app on the ps4 and signed up. It says the subsription is live yet i still keep getting adverts and im unsure why. I also checked the phone app and it says my subsription ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes