Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! boxee facebook login

hey ive got this new boxee from d-linkd and when i try to log in is says if you trying to login with facebook go to spotify.com/help but there is no website like that anymore.. what do i do to log in?

• Casual Listener
  • hey ive got this new boxee from d-linkd and when i try to log in is says if you trying to login with facebook go to spotify.com/help but there is no website like that anymore.. what do i do to log in?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Better Navigation of Tracks in Ps4 App

At the moment the navigation system is a horizontal scoll which lists 5 track tiles on my 32" HD telly. Now the problem I am having is that my only playlist with all my music on it, currently stands at 4, 046 tracks. Now the scroll animation is so sl...

• Music Fan
  • At the moment the navigation system is a horizontal scoll which lists 5 track tiles on my 32" HD telly. Now the problem I am having is that my only playlist with all my music on it, currently stands ...
  • Yokocapolo
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other Platform
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Folders on PlayStation 4

Anyone know if folders will be coming to PlayStation in a near future? Right now all playlists are displayed without the folder function under *Your music*

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone know if folders will be coming to PlayStation in a near future? Right now all playlists are displayed without the folder function under *Your music*
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

email account password reset

Don't know where to post this if its in the wrong thread i apologize, anyways i just got the ps4 update and i can't seem to get the email sent to my gmail account i even switched it over from aol checked my spam and everything still nothing if anyone...

• Don't know where to post this if its in the wrong thread i apologize, anyways i just got the ps4 update and i can't seem to get the email sent to my gmail account i even switched it over from aol che...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add songs to Playlist

All of a sudden, I can't add songs to a playlist. Once I add it, then go to the playlist, it is not there. I now have to LOG off, then log back in, afterwhich, I can add songs to a playlist for a few minutes. Then I have to start the whole log out/lo...

• All of a sudden, I can't add songs to a playlist. Once I add it, then go to the playlist, it is not there. I now have to LOG off, then log back in, afterwhich, I can add songs to a playlist for a few...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Full history of listening

Hello everyone, I wish to find out when did I listen for the first time to a track. Is there any listen history available on Spotify (at least one year of logging)? Thanks in advance for your answer,Christopher.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I wish to find out when did I listen for the first time to a track. Is there any listen history available on Spotify (at least one year of logging)?   Thanks in advanc...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

is there a way to not have the radio get stuck to a single country?

when I listen to a dutch funk band and click radio based on that song I expect to hear other funk bands, instead I just get Dutch bands. Dutch country music, dutch jazz bands, dutch folk. Everything except funk. No matter how many things I downvote t...

• Regular
  • when I listen to a dutch funk band and click radio based on that song I expect to hear other funk bands, instead I just get Dutch bands. Dutch country music, dutch jazz bands, dutch folk. Everything ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is mixing radio genres possible?

I mean to have the ability to shuffle between 2 or more radio channels/genres? If not, then can you make it so? thanx

• Regular
  • I mean to have the ability to shuffle between 2 or more radio channels/genres?  If not, then can you make it so?     thanx
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped working on Onkyo

As in the title - Spotify has decided not to work on my Onkyo. I sign in, I can see the playlists but get the message that the play list is empty.

• Regular
  • As in the title - Spotify has decided not to work on my Onkyo.  I sign in, I can see the playlists but get the message that the play list is empty. 
  • sirvantez
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

use from Martinique

I'm a french user and since the soonest update. I can't use my app on my smart phone. I have an error message : can't use Spotify in my country ? ! ? My country is france, my department is martinique. I'm a premium user do I have to forget Spotify an...

• I'm a french user and since the soonest update. I can't use my app on my smart phone. I have an error message : can't use Spotify in my country ? ! ? My country is france, my department is martinique...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 8 phone - listen offline woes

Hi all Here's my real odd and quite frustrating issue; I only get the option to make 'Available offline' when I put spotify into offline mode! So, when i want to make something available offline, i have to find in online, then go into offline mode, t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all   Here's my real odd and quite frustrating issue;   I only get the option to make 'Available offline' when I put spotify into offline mode!   So, when i want to make somet...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Create a playlist using the "Spotify URL"

Dear community, I have a problem. I deleted my Playlist but fortunately I've saved the Spotify URLs (for example spotify:track:6LtPIXlIzPOTF8vTecYjRe). Now I want so save these URLs as an Playlist, but I cant find a way to copy them into a Playlist. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear community,   I have a problem. I deleted my Playlist but fortunately I've saved the Spotify URLs (for example spotify:track:6LtPIXlIzPOTF8vTecYjRe).   Now I want so save these URLs...
  • Marek_
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Album broken

Hello,i wanted to listen to the album 'Game Theory' from 'The Roots' and i found that several songs cut into silence after one or two minutes. This happened on pc and on mobile devices.Please fix this

• Hello, i wanted to listen to the album 'Game Theory' from 'The Roots' and i found that several songs cut into silence after one or two minutes. This happened on pc and on mobile devices. Please fix...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Copying "Songs" tab under "Your Music"

Hi all, I've created a new spotify because I'm deactivating my Facebook, which is tied to my original Spotify. Is there a way I can save or copy the "Songs" I have saved (the check marked songs)? I know I can make playlists public and follow them on ...

• ...now I can make playlists public and follow them on my new account, but I can't find an option to make the "Songs" available to the public.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on LG Smart TV

The spotify App on the LG Smart TV won't work correctly. I have got the problem that current song won't be displayed in the bottom left side of the app. I can't also access the settings of the app. It's a LG from 2014 with the latest firmware release...

• Casual Listener
  • The spotify App on the LG Smart TV won't work correctly. I have got the problem that current song won't be displayed in the bottom left side of the app. I can't also access the settings of the app. I...
  • GotMusic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Releases App Name

Please help. I loved this one app and I can't think of it for the life of me. I think they have a web version and I want to continue to use it now that apps are gone. It scanned your entire music library and let you know when new releases were availa...

• Please help. I loved this one app and I can't think of it for the life of me. I think they have a web version and I want to continue to use it now that apps are gone.    It scanned your e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happend to "top lists"?

what happend to the top list? you know, the top 100 tracks currently on spotify? Is the feature gone? I cant find it anywhere

• Casual Listener
  • what happend to the top list? you know, the top 100 tracks currently on spotify? Is the feature gone? I cant find it anywhere 😕
  • Krump
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify connect

I once uses Spotify connect to play music on a demon receiver and now that receiver airways shows up on my list of available devices. How do I remove it?

• I once uses Spotify connect to play music on a demon receiver and now that receiver airways shows up on my list of available devices. How do I remove it?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes