Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists Default to Radio of Playlist Instead of Playing

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePC - an old school tower (issue does not happen on my Android Phone)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueNearly every time I hit play on a playlist when using my desktop, it automatically plays the "playlist radio...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC - an old school tower (issue does not happen on my Android Phone) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Nearly every time I hit play on ...
  • Kelbaez
  • Regular
  • 69 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 69 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot cast podcast with video to Chromecast or in Android TV app

PlanPremiumCountrySweden DeviceLatest Chromecast, Android TV device from Tele2 My Question or IssueI haven't been able to cast any podcast with video to my screens connected with Chromecast since months ago. Now i got an android tv device from the lo...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden   Device Latest Chromecast, Android TV device from Tele2   My Question or Issue I haven't been able to cast any podcast with video to my screens connec...
  • Ultimabendessen
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music stops playing automatically after 1 song when listening with friends

Whenever I listen along with my friends with discord play along it stops after the song is over for the first person then i have to manually start it and its getting annoying

• Visitor
  • Whenever I listen along with my friends with discord play along it stops after the song is over for the first person then i have to manually start it and its getting annoying
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to download a song

I have a Premium account (about 3 hours ago), using the Web player on a laptop and not a very experienced user.

• I have a Premium account (about 3 hours ago), using the Web player on a laptop and not a very experienced user.
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution smart recommendation not working

hi i pressed shuffle and it should mix songs that they recommend into my playlist but it doesn't is there a fix

• Visitor
  • hi i pressed shuffle and it should mix songs that they recommend into my playlist but it doesn't 😞 is there a fix
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why aren't the lyrics of any of NENA's songs available anymore on Spotify?

Why did Spotify stop providing lyrics for any of NENA'S songs? I liked and want to hear the German lyrics. Why are they no longer available?

• Visitor
  • Why did Spotify stop providing lyrics for any of NENA'S songs? I liked and want to hear the German lyrics. Why are they no longer available?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to let followers see that you're listening to a podcast, like with songs?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [BUG] Spotify Connect only shuffles 100 songs

When using Spotify Connect, Spotify only shuffles 100 songs of my playlist (containing 800+ songs). Steps to reproduce: (Perform all steps on Desktop, except opening Spotify - Android app when instructed)Normal Behavior (Desktop only):Open Spotify - ...

• Casual Listener
  • When using Spotify Connect, Spotify only shuffles 100 songs of my playlist (containing 800+ songs).   Steps to reproduce: (Perform all steps on Desktop, except opening Spotify - Android app wh...
  • Dmitrу
  • Roadie
  • 51 replies
  • 32 likes
  • Android
    bug
    shuffle
    spotify-connect
    Windows
  • 51 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web player recaptcha / screen loading error

Note: forum directs me here for web player issues but there's no Web Player 'label', apologies if posted in wrong place Plan - PremiumCountry - UKDevice- Windows 10 Laptop / Chrome (Web Player)My Question or IssueI 'pin' the web player in chrome. Whe...

SpotifyError.PNG
  • Regular
  • Note: forum directs me here for web player issues but there's no Web Player 'label', apologies if posted in wrong place   Plan - Premium Country - UK Device- Windows 10 Laptop...
  • AJ_Renner
  • Visitor
  • 48 replies
  • 13 likes
  • music
  • 48 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify radio playlist

Soo disappointed in Spotify. This is not my life anymore, where ir playlist radio, why you took it down. For why I'm really angry. Then for what I'm paying. I can do this all stuff in SoundCloud for free.

• Casual Listener
  • Soo disappointed in Spotify. This is not my life anymore, where ir playlist radio, why you took it down. For why 😭 I'm really angry. Then for what I'm paying. I can do this all stuff in SoundCloud f...
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New album with old mastering singles remastered

Hello, I released two sinlges last year. Now One of them is the most listened song I have in my profile of Spotify. Now I want to release a new album including both singles but with a different mastering. Will Spotify unify the views of both verions ...

• Hello,   I released two sinlges last year. Now One of them is the most listened song I have in my profile of Spotify. Now I want to release a new album including both singles but with a differ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Storage

Why is my storage almost full when I have non of my songs or playlist downloaded what even is other?

• Why is my storage almost full when I have non of my songs or playlist downloaded what even is other?  
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Let us submit bugreports from the app.

I have been browsing the community pages, but while it solves questions about the app, I am not able to figure out how to post bugs to the community. I have two bugs where an offline item is stuck in my like's playlist, and there is no way to remove ...

• Visitor
  • I have been browsing the community pages, but while it solves questions about the app, I am not able to figure out how to post bugs to the community. I have two bugs where an offline item is stuck in...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App on the LG smart TV doesn't play anything

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceLG smart TV 43UN71006LBOperating SystemwebOS 5.2.3-252113 (jhericurl-jardine) My Question or IssueThe Spotify app (version 2021.09.13_2-48e8e67 H 4.19.0) on my LG smart TV doesn't play anything. Updates are not availabl...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device LG smart TV 43UN71006LB Operating System webOS 5.2.3-252113 (jhericurl-jardine)     My Question or Issue The Spotify app (version 2021.09.13_2...
  • Peopleskate
  • 35 replies
  • 3 likes
  • TV
  • 35 replies
  • 3 likes