Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Leaving premium because of the Windows Phone app

I really feel like I needed to say this. The Windows Phone version of Spotify still delivers a horrible experience and I canceled my subscription because of it. I really enjoyed it on my old iPhone 4S, but now I've switched to a Lumia, and you can te...

• Casual Listener
  • I really feel like I needed to say this. The Windows Phone version of Spotify still delivers a horrible experience and I canceled my subscription because of it. I really enjoyed it on my old iPhone 4...
  • claudiomramirez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Differentiate between our own playlists and the ones we follow

I suggested this before, but nothing happened yet. It's such a minor change, but would improve Spotify alot.

• Gig Goer
  • I suggested this before, but nothing happened yet. It's such a minor change, but would improve Spotify alot.
  • mollybeee
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Radio and Browse not available in Samsung SmartTV app

How come Browse and Radio features are not available in the Samsung SmartTV App? Will this feature be available ever? I'm a Premium User and this app it's my primary means of access. Regards, Gustavo

• Music Fan
  • How come Browse and Radio features are not available in the Samsung SmartTV App? Will this feature be available ever?   I'm a Premium User and this app it's my primary means of access. &...
  • gujadra
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Can't find server" error for Sonos

Just got a premium subscription (still in 30-day free trial period). When I try to link Spotify with my Sonos system, I click on the link and get the following error message: "Safari can't open the page "https://spotify-sr2.ws.sonos.com/deviceLink/ho...

• Casual Listener
  • Just got a premium subscription (still in 30-day free trial period). When I try to link Spotify with my Sonos system, I click on the link and get the following error message: "Safari can't open&n...
  • cjhconnelly
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled my subscription before I was charged a payment... Will I still be charged?

I had been subscribed to Spotify Premium, then cancelled it before I was charged for another month. I don't have the money to afford to be charged for this month. Will I still be charged since I cancelled my subscription before I was actually charged...

• Regular
  • I had been subscribed to Spotify Premium, then cancelled it before I was charged for another month. I don't have the money to afford to be charged for this month. Will I still be charged since I canc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Where do i post on the forums for music that needs to be added?

Where do i post on the forums for music that needs to be added? IE. The drake mixtape 6 God which has been released on itunes and 2 weeks have gone by and still nothing on here. I have already added it for myself to listen to, but i would also like m...

• Casual Listener
  • Where do i post on the forums for music that needs to be added? IE. The drake mixtape 6 God which has been released on itunes and 2 weeks have gone by and still nothing on here. I have already ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is advertising Connect for SmartTV

Last week I got a mail from Spotify advertising Spotify Connect for my SmartTV: Spiele Spotify über Lautsprecher, Laptop oder Fernseher ab. Die Spotify App dient Dir dabei als Fernbedienung. in english: Play Spotify via Speaker, Notebook or TV. The S...

• Visitor
  • Last week I got a mail from Spotify advertising Spotify Connect for my SmartTV:   Spiele Spotify über Lautsprecher, Laptop oder Fernseher ab. Die Spotify App dient Dir dabei als Fernbed...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

stolen song I recorded

I recently just went on spotify and looked up the song chandelier to look at some remixes... I seen one thats by Adam Shane and I played it. It turns out to be the song I recorded a few weeks ago and posted it on youtube... Here is my video... https:...

• I recently just went on spotify and looked up the song chandelier to look at some remixes... I seen one thats by Adam Shane and I played it. It turns out to be the song I recorded a few weeks ago and...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist Issue in Webplayer

After rightclicking a song name -> Add to... -> only the 7 most reacently created playlists are shown. How do I add songs to older playlists in the web player? I am unable to drag and drop, and I find no option to add songs to playlists in other ways...

• Casual Listener
  • After rightclicking a song name -> Add to... ->  only the 7 most reacently created playlists are shown. How do I add songs to older playlists in the web player?   I am unable to...
  • JonathanA
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I can't download some playlists to offline mode?

I have 3 playlists to download in my account, but they never do, so when I don't have internet I can't listen them.I tired of this because I través a lot, and I can't hear my music. What can I do to solve this?

• I have 3 playlists to download in my account, but they never do, so when I don't have internet I can't listen them.I tired of this because I través a lot, and I can't hear my music. What can I do to ...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Ability to check off certain qualities on radio stations

Thank you for a wonderful service. The problem I found is with playing my HD collection using installed spotify player - nothing happens? After choosing the song - player shows that it is playing but nothing happens. When I open folder (using spotify...

• Music Fan
  • Thank you for a wonderful service. The problem I found is with playing my HD collection using installed spotify player - nothing happens? After choosing the song - player shows that it is playing...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! wrong song! dios malos

the song "all said and done" by Dios Moalos is actually Banquet by Bloc Party! does anyone have any idea who to contact that this gets changed?

• the song "all said and done" by Dios Moalos is actually Banquet by Bloc Party! does anyone have any idea who to contact that this gets changed?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Music

It would be great if there was way to request / suggest artists / tracks / albums that are not on Spotify already. Have come across music recently that is not available and it would be a great way for Spotify to source new music / artists. BTW love S...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be great if there was way to request / suggest artists / tracks / albums that are not on Spotify already. Have come across music recently that is not available and it would be a great way fo...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieving song name

Is there a way I can retrieve the song and artist name currently playing on spotify with a third party program from Spotify on my computer?

• Is there a way I can retrieve the song and artist name currently playing on spotify with a third party program from Spotify on my computer?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile versions with stars and artwork on playlists?

Hi, I would like to downgrade my Spotify mobile app to a version which uses the star feature like this: http://ansonalex.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/star-song-in-spotify.jpg?cb87a3 and shows the album artwork in the playlists like this: https://d2...

• Regular
  • Hi, I would like to downgrade my Spotify mobile app to a version which uses the star feature like this: http://ansonalex.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/star-song-in-spotify.jpg?cb87a3  ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More Hootie and the Blowfish!!!

I got a notification yesterday on my iPhone that you guys added Hootie and the Blowfish's 2nd album "Fairweather Johnson". Awesome stuff! I gre up with this band and was wondering if their whole catalog would be added as well. You guys used to have t...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a notification yesterday on my iPhone that you guys added Hootie and the Blowfish's 2nd album "Fairweather Johnson". Awesome stuff! I gre up with this band and was wondering if their whole ca...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips Spotify Speaker SW750M Problem

Hi guys, recently I've bought a Philips Spotify Speaker SW750M. I have a Nokia Windows Phone mobile and a premium spotify account on it. The problem is that the Speaker does not connect to my mobile phone (there's no SpeakerSet App on Windows phone)....

• Hi guys,   recently I've bought a Philips Spotify Speaker SW750M. I have a Nokia Windows Phone mobile and a premium spotify account on it. The problem is that the Speaker does not connect to...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes