Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with local files

I have imported a lot of local files from my laptop, however after moving a lot of them around they have become corrupt and unplayable. Is there any way of quickly removing all of them at once rather than one by one as this would take me a long time ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have imported a lot of local files from my laptop, however after moving a lot of them around they have become corrupt and unplayable. Is there any way of quickly removing all of them at once rather...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are my pre-existing playlists not found in the "Your Music" section?

I love the redesign aesthetic, but since it decided that all of the albums I saved as playlists are not part of "Your Music," I have no way of mass-searching their content, filtering their content, or any of the other features available in the old "L...

• Casual Listener
  • I love the redesign aesthetic, but since it decided that all of the albums I saved as playlists are not part of "Your Music," I have no way of mass-searching their content, filtering their content, o...
  • bbonyhadi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing playlists I no longer follow from my profile

Hi there, Several weeks ago I stopped following two playlists, but they still appear on my public profile (at the top since they had several followers). Does anyone know how to remove them? Also, I'm curious if there's a way to rearrange my playlists...

• Hi there,   Several weeks ago I stopped following two playlists, but they still appear on my public profile (at the top since they had several followers). Does anyone know how to remove t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

PLEASE Add more options to "Your Music", bring back star and let us add songs to playlists offline!

I think it's not cool that you took the Star function away. I had certain playlist where I organized music and would star certain tracks from that playlist to make it easier for me to find certain songs You can't add songs to a playlist in offline mo...

• Regular
  • I think it's not cool that you took the Star function away. I had certain playlist where I organized music and would star certain tracks from that playlist to make it easier for me to find certain so...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't 're-authorise' my spotify account for Sonos.

spotiy works just fine on all my devices execpt sonos try to reinstall the spotify service, keep getting 'autorization' error, contact spotify anyone knwo how to solve this problem?

• spotiy works just fine on all my devices execpt sonos try to reinstall the spotify service, keep getting 'autorization' error, contact spotify anyone knwo how to solve this problem?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Stats

It are no updated statistics (play counts, popularity etc) on new tracks in the last two weeks. For example Nick Fiero "Rush" has according "Next Big Sound" 2810 streams on spotify. When will this fixed?

• Music Fan
  • It are no updated statistics (play counts, popularity etc) on new tracks in the last two weeks. For example Nick Fiero "Rush" has according  "Next Big Sound" 2810 streams on spotify.&n...
  • Robaer
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify unable to authorize when connecting it to Sonos

My Sonos device told me that I suddenly needed to re-authorize it with Spotify. Had worked as a charm for 5 months before. When I came to the step where I should press Allow (after having logged in with my Spotifyuser) I got an 'Unknown Error' messag...

url.png error.png
  • Visitor
  • My Sonos device told me that I suddenly needed to re-authorize it with Spotify. Had worked as a charm for 5 months before. When I came to the step where I should press Allow (after having logged in...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

10 Saatlik Sınırlama

Aylık 10 Saatlik sınırlamaya geldiğim söylendi ancak daha dün ay başıydı bunu nasıl çözebilirim 10 saat dinlemiş olamam.

• Aylık 10 Saatlik sınırlamaya geldiğim söylendi ancak daha dün ay başıydı bunu nasıl çözebilirim 10 saat dinlemiş olamam.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Activity feed won't load

I just switched to spotify student and after doing so my activity feed has been frozen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it is still not working. Can anyone suggest something?

• Casual Listener
  • I just switched to spotify student and after doing so my activity feed has been frozen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it is still not working. Can anyone suggest something?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Inverted titles at Exploding Boy album Black

Hi, there are two inverted titles at Exploding Boy album Black https://play.spotify.com/album/0y1bR0e1wBuExMLvTIP99e Get Out Of My Head must be named The Man and The Man must be named Get Out Of My Head. See also Amazon http://www.amazon.de/The-Black...

• Hi,   there are two inverted titles at Exploding Boy album Black https://play.spotify.com/album/0y1bR0e1wBuExMLvTIP99e   Get Out Of My Head must be named The Man and The Man must be...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't find any Symbian App

Hi guys, I'd like to try Spotify on a mobile phone running Symbian, Nokia C3 to be more exactly, well, I'm using the service in Brazil, so, are there any way to use it? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I'd like to try Spotify on a mobile phone running Symbian, Nokia C3 to be more exactly, well, I'm using the service in Brazil, so, are there any way to use it?    Thank you.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can someone help?

Hi I thalled people that are sign up to the free account wond be able to use the app but the app douse not work for me. it lets me login but it wont let me listen to any music.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I thalled people that are sign up to the free account wond be able to use the app but the app douse not work for me. it lets me login but it wont let me listen to any music.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Track listing is wrong

The track list on this album is wrong: Morte Macabre – Symphonic Holocaust The names and order of the track are correct but the actual songs playing are out of order. The first song that plays, whose playing time is 17.51, is actually supposed to be ...

• Casual Listener
  • The track list on this album is wrong: Morte Macabre – Symphonic Holocaust The names and order of the track are correct but the actual songs playing are out  of order. The first song that...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Activity feed

The activity feed of my friends is not updating. I already tried restarting it, logging out/ back in, and redownloading but nothing has worked. Does anyone know how to fix this, please?

• The activity feed of my friends is not updating. I already tried restarting it, logging out/ back in, and redownloading but nothing has worked. Does anyone know how to fix this, please? 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music tagging issue: a couple of "John 5" albums are incorrectly tagged as "john5"

The albums are "Requiem" and "The Devil Knows My Name". Correct artist's name is "John 5". Also, track names in the second album are all lowercase.

• Music Fan
  • The albums are "Requiem" and "The Devil Knows My Name". Correct artist's name is "John 5". Also, track names in the second album are all lowercase.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play songs form album

Is anybody konw why cant I listen to songs form this album: https://play.spotify.com/album/32RXoDFrgsYZkomVHnJrx0 ? I can see the tracks list but cant play any of them.

• Is anybody konw why cant I listen to songs form this album: https://play.spotify.com/album/32RXoDFrgsYZkomVHnJrx0 ? I can see the tracks list but cant play any of them.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HTC 8s won't sync

Hey the beautiful community of Spotify! I've got a HTC 8s on Window's 8.0. I'm trying to sync one play-list to my window's 8 phone to listen to offline use, I've got a 1 month premium which is active and working on my account. I've had android and io...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey the beautiful community of Spotify! I've got a HTC 8s on Window's 8.0.   I'm trying to sync one play-list to my window's 8 phone to listen to offline use, I've got a 1 month pre...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

risingcities.com

Hello! I registered at the site risingciteies.com (Spotify link). How do I get the bonus? Someone can help me? Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I registered at the site risingciteies.com (Spotify link). How do I get the bonus? Someone can help me? Thank you!
  • DarkGreen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lumia 920 constantly offline when on a 3G network

Hi. My windows phone Lumia 920 won't stream music in the spotify app when on a 3G network. It goes into offline mode automatically when I disconnect from a WiFi-connection. I can play the offline content, but no other music. If I go to the settings m...

• Regular
  • Hi.   My windows phone Lumia 920 won't stream music in the spotify app when on a 3G network. It goes into offline mode automatically when I disconnect from a WiFi-connection. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

puya artist

There are two artist with same name: Puya, spotify mix up and put both together one is a band the pictures and biography are right but albums are not, this is the right discography : Whisker Biscuit (1994) Puya (album) (1995) Fundamental (1999) Union...

• There are two artist with same name: Puya, spotify mix up and put both together one is a band the pictures and biography are right but albums are not, this is the right discography : Whisker ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes