Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Funds Bands?

I was wondering if listening to music on spotify gives money to the bands. (By which I mean the band memebers, not just the record company.) I found a band I really like, and I want to support them, but I can't afford to buy their album (yet). So I c...

• I was wondering if listening to music on spotify gives money to the bands. (By which I mean the band memebers, not just the record company.) I found a band I really like, and I want to support them, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When will blackberry app get free service too?

Hi, I noticed that the blackberry app and Windows app aren't included in the recent free mobile offering. Will that happen at some point? I'd LOVE to use Spotify on my BB.

• Hi,   I noticed that the blackberry app and Windows app aren't included in the recent free mobile offering.  Will that happen at some point? I'd LOVE to use Spotify on my BB.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Windows Phone

When comes spotify on your windows phone with a free acount??

• When comes spotify on your windows phone with a free acount??
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Why does Spotify continue to ask me to sync with Facebook?

Hello. Whenever I sign into Spotify, it frequently asks me if I would like to sync my Spotify account with my Facebook account so that I can show what I am listening to. I did this before with my old Spotify account and it worked alright. However, I ...

• Regular
  • Hello.  Whenever I sign into Spotify, it frequently asks me if I would like to sync my Spotify account with my Facebook account so that I can show what I am listening to.  I did this before...
  • crkkuczek
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage location

Hi I have subscribed to spotify Premium. when I download the playlists, music is stored in the device (tablet samsung) but I would like it is stored on the external sd card. How dan I cgange the default storage file? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have subscribed to spotify Premium. when I download the playlists, music is stored in the device (tablet samsung) but I would like it is stored on the external sd card. How dan I cgange the de...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Buckra - Camouflage Playboys International track - Not Playing

Buckra's track "Camouflage Playboys International" is not playing back, all other tracks do with no issue, but for some reason that one is not.

• Casual Listener
  • Buckra's track "Camouflage Playboys International" is not playing back, all other tracks do with no issue, but for some reason that one is not.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Bad sampling] Lots of static noise in song by the Oysterband

Hi, I just discovered that the classic band Oysterband is available on Spotify. That's aweseome, cheers!However, one of the songs off their album Trawler has an issue where there's lots of static noise sometimes in the song (and this is not on the or...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just discovered that the classic band Oysterband is available on Spotify. That's aweseome, cheers! However, one of the songs off their album Trawler has an issue where there's lots of...
  • khain
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Prinz Pi - Kompass ohne Norden" - Files seem to be corrupt.

Dear Spotify Team, for about 3 or 4 weeks I am trying to listen to one of my favourite albums (see above). But some of the song files seem to be corrupt. They are not being played no matter how often I try. Can you help me? Regards, Andreas

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Team,   for about 3 or 4 weeks I am trying to listen to one of my favourite albums (see above). But some of the song files seem to be corrupt. They are not being played no matte...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fixing messed up song titles and missing music

OkSo I have used Spotify for a year now. I used my exes account and I just made a new account. For along time now the songs "Bad Company" and "War is the Answer"have been mixed up on the Five Finger Death Punch album War Is the Answer. The titles hav...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok So I have used Spotify for a year now. I used my exes account and I just made a new account. For along time now the songs "Bad Company" and "War is the Answer"have been mixed up on the Five Fin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MÚSICA DE ÓPERA

Estimados amigos, es la primera vez que intento esta comunicación con los usuarios de spotify y más concretamente con aquellos que son, como yo, aficionados a la ópera. Ando buscando MÚSICA INSTRUMENTAL DE ÓPERA. Son los mismos temas que podamos enco...

• Estimados amigos, es la primera vez que intento esta comunicación con los usuarios de spotify y más concretamente con aquellos que son, como yo, aficionados a la ópera. Ando buscando MÚSICA INSTRUMEN...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I NEED HELP TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD PLEASE.......

I cannot remember my password and I need to change it Please send me a link to change it I pay for Premium and I cnnot believe it is this hard to change a password.

• I cannot remember my password and I need to change it Please send me a link to change it I pay for Premium and I cnnot believe it is this hard to change a password. 
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to unsubscribe from some ones playlist but it won't let me

I subscribed to another person's top tracks and now it wont let me unsub from it, every time i click the button it does it but then it resubscribes immediately. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• Visitor
  • I subscribed to another person's top tracks and now it wont let me unsub from it, every time i click the button it does it but then it resubscribes immediately. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

My share to Facebook isn't working. I checked my account which had the wrong email address, but I've changed that and it still won't share to Facebook.

• Casual Listener
  • My share to Facebook isn't working. I checked my account which had the wrong email address, but I've changed that and it still won't share to Facebook.
  • sliphorn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify will not search

Everything else seems to be working on my spotify account, but when I type an artist or track into the search bar, it's not doing anything. How do I fix this? Thanks

• Regular
  • Everything else seems to be working on my spotify account, but when I type an artist or track into the search bar, it's not doing anything. How do I fix this? Thanks
  • whitedove
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Download Failure on Windows XP Professional run on Dell laptop

For some time last year I used Spotify frequently and thought it was wonderful. I considered upgrading to Premium. But unexpectedly its use changed Screen Resolution to maximum size. I had to use Control Panel>Display>Settings>Screen Resolution in or...

• For some time last year I used Spotify frequently and thought it was wonderful.   I considered upgrading to Premium.   But unexpectedly its use changed Screen Resolution to maximu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo TX-NR 616 - skipping of tracks

I have several playlist now which can't be played on my Onkyo TX-NR 616. Some playlists just skip from the first to to the last track without playing anything at all, other playlists just skip certain songs. I can recreate the playlists,put single so...

• Casual Listener
  • I have several playlist now which can't be played on my Onkyo TX-NR 616. Some playlists just skip from the first to to the last track without playing anything at all, other playlists just skip c...
  • habub
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sherwood songs not playing on spotify

Yea so maybe only the newest one actually plays but the rest of their songs just don't play,this needs to be fixed so i can listen to them in my playlists!

• Regular
  • Yea so maybe only the newest one actually plays but the rest of their songs just don't play,this needs to be fixed so i can listen to them in my playlists!
  • abovethunivers
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • not playing
    sherwood
    tracks
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify free not working on my Samsung Galaxy SCL

Hello, I uninstalled spotify from my android phone as a was not using it. Now that I heard about spotify free on mobiles and tablets, I tried to install it again to try it, but any time I try to play a song it tells me that I have to subscribe the pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I uninstalled spotify from my android phone as a was not using it.   Now that I heard about spotify free on mobiles and tablets, I tried to install it again to try it, but any time ...
  • fenli
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

WIndows Phone - Black Update - Stops Playing After 1-2 Songs

I've recently received the Black Update for my Lumia 920 and now spotify stops playing after 1-2 songs and I need to close out of the app, open it up again and select a song from whatever playlist I was listening to. Is there currently a fix for this...

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently received the Black Update for my Lumia 920 and now spotify stops playing after 1-2 songs and I need to close out of the app, open it up again and select a song from whatever playlist I ...
  • Garbanian
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blackberry 9700 and Spotify

Hello, i have downloaded the latests spotify app from m.spotify.com, and via the BB app world. Both apps wont start, telling me "spotify for Blackberry requires Premium", since it should be "free for tablets and smartphones" i wonder if blackberry is...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   i have downloaded the latests spotify app from m.spotify.com, and via the BB app world.   Both apps wont start, telling me "spotify for Blackberry requires Premium",  ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes