Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline mode

I use Spotify on the Nokia lumia 800. What has started happening recently is when I deactivate offline mode it still says I'm offline and I can't search for songs or see what's new. Help!

• I use Spotify on the Nokia lumia 800. What has started happening recently is when I deactivate offline mode it still says I'm offline and I can't search for songs or see what's new. Help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album by artists with the same name having the releases mixed up

Did a search for the electronic synthpop band 'Covenant'. Along with there releases, was a 2012 release which is most definitely NOT them, but something totally different. I don't know where to report this, so I am posting it here.

• Casual Listener
  • Did a search for the electronic synthpop band 'Covenant'.  Along with there releases, was a 2012 release which is most definitely NOT them, but something totally different.  I don't know wh...
  • noisetheorem
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Sonos problems

Hi, I'm hoping someone may be able to help with a problem that I'm having coonecting to Spotify through Sonos. I got the Spotify 30 day trial and all was working fine until I plugged my IPhone into my PC to update my iTunes and music library etc. Now...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm hoping someone may be able to help with a problem that I'm having coonecting to Spotify through Sonos. I got the Spotify 30 day trial and all was working fine until I plugged my IPhone into m...
  • pjr918bmw
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify doesn´t connect to sonos

hi,i´m also waiting since 2 weeks for a password. i sent enough e-mails to ask for-no answer from spotify. i already tried to cancel spotify but i also need that password to cancel spotify. i´m very angry, that there is no telefon number that i could...

• hi, i´m also waiting since 2 weeks for a password. i sent enough e-mails to ask for-no answer from spotify. i already tried to cancel spotify but i also need that password to cancel spotify. i´...
  • mikesinnott
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't log into Spotify on my Sonos system.

I've been trying to connect Spotify to my Sonos system, and have obtained a device ID and a password. This combination allows me to log into Spotify on the stand-alone Spotify applications, but when I try and use it on Sonos it says "Account Not Foun...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to connect Spotify to my Sonos system, and have obtained a device ID and a password. This combination allows me to log into Spotify on the stand-alone Spotify applications, but when ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

regwinch

Im struggling to connect my premium account to my sonos. It's worked fine until two days ago. Since its asked for permission to allow the connection to sonos. I spent a few horse trying to allow it and got nowhere. I then set up a free trial account ...

• Casual Listener
  • Im struggling to connect my premium account to my sonos. It's worked fine until two days ago. Since its asked for permission to allow the connection to sonos. I spent a few horse trying to allow it...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline Mode - music on SD card?

Hey, It seems that in the Windows app (2.0.0.0) there is no way to get my offline playlists saved on the micro SD card?? This would turn out quite annoying because I now get no more than 60 songs saved and they are blocking all my saving place, addit...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   It seems that in the Windows app (2.0.0.0) there is no way to get my offline playlists saved on the micro SD card?? This would turn out quite annoying because I now get no more than 6...
  • Chaplin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Onkyo wont stream from Nas.

Hi all Hope someone has an idea of what's going on. So yeah, I have spotify on my Onkyo 515. All is well at first. At some point, not sure when it occurred the first time, but it would skip tracks I know is on my NAS drive. Not all of them, just some...

• Regular
  • Hi all   Hope someone has an idea of what's going on. So yeah, I have spotify on my Onkyo 515. All is well at first. At some point, not sure when it occurred the first time, but it would skip ...
  • Micros
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

blackberry not supported anymore?

I wrote to the support, they told me to post it here. I am a premium customer for over a year now and the BlackBerry app is totally useless. I have to re-sync every second time I open the app. If I added a new song to my playlist it NEVER updates, I ...

• Regular
  • I wrote to the support, they told me to post it here.   I am a premium customer for over a year now and the BlackBerry app is totally useless. I have to re-sync every second time I open the ap...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

WD TV Live: Spotify doesn't update artist

When I run a playlist the music title and image change with each new song, but the artist remains the same as for the first song of that session. Any idea how to fix that?

• Casual Listener
  • When I run a playlist the music title and image change with each new song, but the artist remains the same as for the first song of that session. Any idea how to fix that?  
  • robertbeddow
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Cannot login blackberry 9900

After replacing my BB 9900 (I had problems with my old BB9900) I reinstalled Spotify but I cannot login, it keep on spinning for ages and does not access my premium account.<br>I tried to delete and reinstall, I deleted the Spotify directory, but not...

• Regular
  • After replacing my BB 9900 (I had problems with my old BB9900) I reinstalled Spotify but I cannot login, it keep on spinning for ages and does not access my premium account.&lt;br&gt;I tried ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabled Sync on 3G mutiple times. still downloaded over cellular.

Besides the app crashing, not playing songs on load and requiring muliple reloads, strange syncing issues....I turned off Sync on 3G, closed the app thinking it was ok. Opened, played some music. I start getting text messages...a bunch of them, that ...

• Music Fan
  • Besides the app crashing, not playing songs on load and requiring muliple reloads, strange syncing issues....I turned off Sync on 3G, closed the app thinking it was ok. Opened, played some music. I s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Could not find Samsung-Smart TV Application on Samsung Store

Hi, I can't seem to find spotify app from the Samsung TV app store. Where can I get it from ? TV Model : UE40ES6800 Country : Lativa

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I can't seem to find spotify app from the Samsung TV app store. Where can I get it from ?   TV Model : UE40ES6800 Country : Lativa
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify not working on my Lumia 800

I bought Spotify Premium but it isn't working on my Lumia 800. First I couldn't log in, this was resolved by reinstalling the app. Now I can't play any music, when I try to play a song it keeps loading. I tried logging in with my Facebook credentials...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought Spotify Premium but it isn't working on my Lumia 800. First I couldn't log in, this was resolved by reinstalling the app. Now I can't play any music, when I try to play a song it keeps l...
  • LasseStorgaard
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get Spotify to play through Sony stereo

Hi, I have spotify premium, but I can't figure out how to get it playing from my PC through my Sony stereo system which is DNLA enabled. It is a Sony CMT-MX700Ni. Can you only play spotify through its partner products?

• Hi,   I have spotify premium, but I can't figure out how to get it playing from my PC through my Sony stereo system which is DNLA enabled. It is a Sony CMT-MX700Ni. Can you only play spotify...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Nokia Lumia 800 Offline Synch

Hi All, When syncing my playlist to my phone for offline use, it downloads some playlist fine and others just don't want to play ball. Some songs in playlist do not download, and I have to delete them just so that others can carry on downloading. I a...

• Visitor
  • Hi All,   When syncing my playlist to my phone for offline use, it downloads some playlist fine and others just don't want to play ball.   Some songs in playlist do not download, an...
  • bikebuddy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Roku: adding a song to a Playlist just spins, never completes

If I'm listening to a song on Spotify for Roku, and I click the "+ Playlist" button, I just get a pop-up "Add track to playlist" that just spins. I've kept it up for the duration of a song many times and it has never once added a song to a playlist. ...

• Regular
  • If I'm listening to a song on Spotify for Roku, and I click the "+ Playlist" button, I just get a pop-up  "Add track to playlist" that just spins. I've kept it up for the duration of a song many...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

playlists disappears

Hi, I have a premium account that I run on my win phone 8 and my win 8 laptop, I also have the account setup on my logitech radio. My problem is that when I create a new playlist it dissappares after a while (1-2 days). It doesn't matter where I crea...

• Hi, I have a premium account that I run on my win phone 8 and my win 8 laptop, I also have the account setup on my logitech radio. My problem is that when I create a new playlist it dissappares aft...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.8] Offline sync doesn't work with wp7.8

Topic tells it all. With streaming i can only play one song and then i have to change it manually cause it just doesn't change it. Gona cancel premium cause phuck this shait. Htc titan 7.8

• Casual Listener
  • Topic tells it all. With streaming i can only play one song and then i have to change it manually cause it just doesn't change it.       Gona cancel premium cause phuck this sh...
  • BuskerSyd
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Samsung Smart TV] Playlist not 100% equal

Hello, I am using Spotify on my desktop PC, aswell on my Android Smarthphone and my Samsung Smart TV (in The Netherlands). However, I experience some strange behaviour in the Samsung Smart TV app. I manage my playlist through the Spotify app on my de...

• Music Fan
  • Hello,   I am using Spotify on my desktop PC, aswell on my Android Smarthphone and my Samsung Smart TV (in The Netherlands). However, I experience some strange behaviour in the Samsung Smart T...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes