Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• KrazyM
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Onkyo NR616 and random play of playlists

Has anyone figured out how to play a playlist in random mode on Onkyo NR616? I have also noticed lag between zone 1 and zone 2 when playing music both zones are wired directly to zone 1 and zone 2 outputs and amplified from within the receiver. If I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone figured out how to play a playlist in random mode on Onkyo NR616?    I have also noticed lag between zone 1 and zone 2 when playing music both zones are wired directly to zon...
  • Motionz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still w8ing.

I dont understand why spotify isnt available yet on Greece. You have go to andora and etc countries and still not to greece?

• I dont understand why spotify isnt available yet on Greece. You have go to andora and etc countries and still not to greece?
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is getting worse.

Many of the albums i listen to are being unavailable to play because i live in the UK or they just aren't available to anyone anymore at all...So i don't see why im paying £10 and having to YouTube the songs i want..Sort it out please?

• Casual Listener
  • Many of the albums i listen to are being unavailable to play because i live in the UK or they just aren't available to anyone anymore at all... So i don't see why im paying £10 and having to YouTube...
  • Shadzah
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads don´t delete WP8

I recently switched over to WP8 from Android and seem to be having an issue deleting songs I downloaded for offline play. Is there a way to delete songs downloaded onto the phone? Even after I delete a playlist or song, the amount of space being take...

• I recently switched over to WP8 from Android and seem to be having an issue deleting songs I downloaded for offline play. Is there a way to delete songs downloaded onto the phone? Even after I delete...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nokia Asha 210

Hello, I'm considering buying the Nokia Asha 210 upon release, which hasn't been announced here in Germany yet, but should be quite soon, as the Nokia Press Release pointed towards a Q3 release. Im now wondering if there is, or will be a Spotify App ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm considering buying the Nokia Asha 210 upon release, which hasn't been announced here in Germany yet, but should be quite soon, as the Nokia Press Release pointed towards a Q3 release. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Roku Issues

I installed spotify on my roku and it was working well in the beginning, but now my radio stations don't load. I can still search for songs but the only personal items I can get are starred songs and playlists. How do I get my stations back?

• I installed spotify on my roku and it was working well in the beginning, but now my radio stations don't load.  I can still search for songs but the only personal items I can get are starred son...
  • soundandvision
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Twitter #Music

For some strange reason, Twitter Music won't play nice, and I've emailed them but not received a reply. I thought it would be worth checking here to find if anyone else has experienced the same issue. When I visit https://music.twitter.com/ and click...

• Regular
  • For some strange reason, Twitter Music won't play nice, and I've emailed them but not received a reply. I thought it would be worth checking here to find if anyone else has experienced the same issue...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Radio, Login Problem

Description 1.The Spotify Windows 8 mobile app does not have a radio feature. This is the reason I use Spotify on my computer and used it when I had an Android phone and an iPod touch! Until this feature comes back, it is worthless to me on my phone....

• Description 1.The Spotify Windows 8 mobile app does not have a radio feature. This is the reason I use Spotify on my computer and used it when I had an Android phone and an iPod touch! Until this f...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help suggest place

Is there a place i can go to suggest things they should do better for spotify? If so can you guys give me the think, thanks!

• Is there a place i can go to suggest things they should do better for spotify? If so can you guys give me the think, thanks!
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Use Spotify with my Audio Receiver Pioneer VSX-921

Hi,is there a way to use Spotify on my AV Receiver Pioneer VSX-921? The Receiver has DLNA and Internetradio on board. Thanks for help and information.GreetingsFeigl

• Hi, is there a way to use Spotify on my AV Receiver Pioneer VSX-921? The Receiver has DLNA and Internetradio on board. Thanks for help and information. Greetings Feigl
  • Sven75
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

SmartTV, Application Spotify, No Activity, Screen black

Hello! I think this is a very simple idea to develop. In television SmarTV spotify application, when playing music, always showing the information of the songs that plays in one way or another. This is fine, when you find a song or playlist. But once...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello! I think this is a very simple idea to develop. In television SmarTV spotify application, when playing music, always showing the information of the songs that plays in one way or a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ideas
    Smart TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung 2011 smart tv

Hi, I've got a 2011 Samsung ue46d8000 tv, any ideas when the Spotify app will be coming on the smart hub of last years models. Thanks Neil

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've got a 2011 Samsung ue46d8000 tv, any ideas when the Spotify app will be coming on the smart hub of last years models.   Thanks   Neil
  • neilthewolf
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

BLUESOUND

I would like to know if spotify will be add as a new service in bluesound ? http://www.bluesound.com If yes, do you know already when?

• I would like to know if spotify will be add as a new service in bluesound ? http://www.bluesound.com If yes, do you know already when? 
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify on the Parrott Asteroid mini

spotify on the Parrott Asteroid mini car system is a great idea, but I am tired of having to re-enter a spotify password everytime I use the parrott car player....HELP{

• Casual Listener
  • spotify on the Parrott Asteroid mini car system is a great idea, but I am tired of having to re-enter a spotify password everytime I use the parrott car player....HELP{
  • Jude5-0
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify, iPhone5 and BMW Mini

Hi there, I've got a few problems when using Spotify on IOS in the car, in Mini Cooper. iPhone is connected to the car with BMW original Y-cable. First, car in-dash display never gets updated, only the first played song is displayed. Second, steering...

• Regular
  • Hi there, I've got a few problems when using Spotify on IOS in the car, in Mini Cooper. iPhone is connected to the car with BMW original Y-cable. First, car in-dash display never gets updated, ...
  • shpokas
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Flash Drive

Can anyone tell me how I can copy some of my music to a flash drive so that I can listen to it on my DVD player? I have a Mac 10.6.8.

• Casual Listener
  • Can anyone tell me how I can copy some of my music to a flash drive so that I can listen to it on my DVD player?  I have a Mac 10.6.8.
  • mjf85742
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Denon AVR-3133

Hi, On my Denon 3133 I can stream from my DLNA server or listen to internet radio just fine. Also I can log into my premium spotify account without problems. Once there I can find all my playlists. That's where the joy stops unfortunately. When I cli...

• Hi,   On my Denon 3133 I can stream from my DLNA server or listen to internet radio just fine. Also I can log into my premium spotify account without problems. Once there I can find all my p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community] Preview tab styling is broken

Community preview tab has a broken styling. Message content is displayed over user avatar. OS: Ubuntu 13.04 Web browser: Version 28.0.1500.52 Ubuntu 13.04 (28.0.1500.52-0ubuntu1.13.04.2) Screen resolution: 1366x768

• Music Fan
  • Community preview tab has a broken styling. Message content is displayed over user avatar.   OS: Ubuntu 13.04 Web browser: Version 28.0.1500.52 Ubuntu 13.04 (28.0.1500.52-0ubuntu1.13....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify om my a7

when i go into spotify om my computer the music plays on my computer but not on my bowers & wilkins the icon to transfer sound from computer to devices is not to be found

• Casual Listener
  • when i go into spotify om my computer the music plays on my computer but not on my bowers & wilkins the icon to transfer sound from computer to devices is not to be found
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku Poor Sound Quality - Static in Background

I'm experiencing static during playback of Spotify on my new Roku 2 XS. I'm a premier member of Spotify so I should have highest quality bit rate playback (if it even passes through to Roku?). Pandora, Amazon, Netflix, all have NO problems. Static be...

• I'm experiencing static during playback of Spotify on my new Roku 2 XS.  I'm a premier member of Spotify so I should have highest quality bit rate playback (if it even passes through to Roku?). ...
  • stevenmb24
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes