Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playlists

playlists

is there any way to put my playlists on a station? what is a gig goer? Im just not a expert on spotify I have questions. I dont deserve to be called names thank you very much

novice997
2 Replies

Hey again! 😉

You can create a radio station based on your playlists by right-clicking it and clicking: "Go to Playlist Radio". Also, check out this support article on how to create a Playlist Radio on other devices! Let me know how it goes! 🙂 

Keep rocking!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I went down the list of my playlist and each one right clicked on radio station or whatever the first choice is now what do I do Im so confused.I clicked on radio and all that came up was heart. I clicked station and it told me to pick a playlist so I tried to click on my playlist to no avail. one other person mentioned something about a library. what the heck is a library? I have the free option. So I don't have many ammenities.It looked like when I was right clicking on the playlist it was accepting it the 64,000 dollar question now is how do I access it. Any help from you would be great. also I didn't get to view the videos sorry. feel free to follow me and to listen to any of my playlists. They have a plethora of music. Thanks for your help. Sarah

novice997

Suggested posts