Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Samsung Galaxy 21+, Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

When im searching for new music i like going through albums of artists i already like and i've noticed the "song downloaded" icon aren't showing up anymore. This is kind of annoying because i was using the icon to quickly see which songs i already have in my music lists.

I've tried redownloading all music twice, removing cache and reinstalling the app twice, neither solved the problem. Tested on another phone and still the same problem. Please fix!

1 Reply

Hey @JPPP,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community and for the troubleshooting you've done so far.

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall instead of the regular one? This is more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing issues. It'll also get you the latest app version with all necessary updates and remove any corrupted files from previous installations.

We can also recommend that you check the phone's battery settings and make sure that Spotify is set as an exception if you're using the battery optimization option.

If the issue still persists, it'd be great if you could tell us the exact Spotify version you're currently running. Any screenshots you can provide will also be helpful to identify what's causing this.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts